PDA

View Full Version : One for the Transsexuals videos producers

Vic
10-26-2008, 02:42 AM
There seems to be a voice for us guys that prefer videos that feature guys topping girls, and sometimes vice-versa. However, there seems to be a trend on the web for sites like TS Seduction, and TS Domination; so what's up with that? I ain't mad at the sites that produce content as stated above, I actually prefer it! So my request to the TS video producers is as follows, why not produce videos with the same theme, that is the domination of men by topping T-women! Just as there are straight dominatrix videos, I wouldn't mind seeing an all out rape scene of a man who initially fights to get away, but gives into his animal instincts, allows his dick to get hard, takes it like a man, and enjoys the hell out of the situation! Of course a scene circumstances as stated above would require the t-women to show on the scene with rock hard dicks!?! (A personal fantasy of mine) This would be a video excerpt of suduction, and domination. Is there anybody out there that could bring this fantasy to video? :D

JonnyT
10-26-2008, 04:59 PM
geezus :puke

what a sick world we live in

Clind
10-26-2008, 05:08 PM
:why :claps :shrug :shrug :shrug :shrug :claps :claps :claps :claps

MoonAndStar
10-26-2008, 05:15 PM
different strokes for different folks

scubaman
10-26-2008, 06:28 PM