PDA

View Full Version : "A Night in Lingerie" party photos

SexxxyJade
08-24-2005, 11:42 AM
I just came in from the party and I must say it was a success. The turn out was more than we anticipated. We had figured that it would be lots of girls and few guys, but i must say it was just the opposite. There were like 3 guys for every girl ( you know i had my fair share :lol: ), but we made the most of it. Im sure Wendy will post more detailed comments of the party, but in my opinion it was a winner. I had a great time as I always do...tipsy!!! I even did a strip tease :P .
Mind you the photos that im about to post are strictly amateur and of my own personal use, I just thought i'd share them with you. Most of the pics will be of me of course, I really didnt get pics of the party and of all the peeps there, but leep in mind there was a great crowd and we had an awsome time. I can see this party being a regular hit and even as successful as the ones in NYC.
I hope Wendy didnt mind me ummm taking the floor so to speak, When i start to drink I tend to get a little loose as sum of you who have seen me at the NYC parties may already know. But i think i livened the crowd up just right. Ill be back in NYC on the 10th of Sept for the grand opening/monthly oarty.....so i hope to see you all there. Heyyy maybe I should become like the offical TS Party "girl" or something like that.... Any suggestions Allanah or Wendy 8)
Kisses

SexxxyJade
08-24-2005, 11:48 AM
sorry guys.... i just figured out how to resize...lol

SexxxyJade
08-24-2005, 11:56 AM
more

SexxxyJade
08-24-2005, 12:05 PM
yesss

SexxxyJade
08-24-2005, 12:09 PM
yummy

SexxxyJade
08-24-2005, 07:42 PM
i HAVE MOREPICS BUT I CANT SEEM TO WORK THIS DAYUM CAMERA CORRECTLY :roll:

LovesTheladies
08-24-2005, 07:47 PM
Hey jade any Chance you would be comeing to toronto anytime ?

Uncut
08-24-2005, 08:53 PM
Jade u look amazing U seem to look better every time if that's possible. Hope to see more.

SexxxyJade
08-24-2005, 10:00 PM
I wanna cum to ( literally...lol) Canada and the UK...even Europe in the near future. But I honestly have to say that im still in the process of "conquering" the U.S. I still haven't made it out west yet, tho im planning a Cali trip next month. So I probably wont start going outta the country until late next yr sometimes.

kisses

tsluver247
08-25-2005, 03:51 AM
Jada thanks for sharing your pictures. You ladies look gorgeous. I see you went for the Janet Jackson look. :lol: Should I call you Miss Jade if you are nasty. :wink: :lol:

Bigguy
09-13-2005, 01:07 AM
i HAVE MOREPICS BUT I CANT SEEM TO WORK THIS DAYUM CAMERA CORRECTLY :roll:
Ever figure out how to get the camera working :?: