PDA

View Full Version : TS who fucked the LIVIN' SHIT out of you!

flyboy
10-25-2008, 09:37 AM
Who was that "ONE" ts who really "fucked the livin' shit out of you"?

For me it was a few years back and it was Suzanna from London. I still walk funny after that. She is a total top (although I think she'd bottom as she's real accommodating). She has a great dick, big and hard 100% of the time. Total GFE as well. It was a bottom's dream TS. Don't know if she can cum or not. She didn't with me but that was the last thing on my mind with her absolutely fuckin' the shit out of me.

At one point it was pretty intense and she slapped me in the face a few times while riding me. :D

Tell us about yours!

F

gaiseric
10-25-2008, 10:19 AM
I agree with everything you say about Suzanna. I saw her a few months ago as a birthday present to me. It was 2 hours of heaven. I had trouble walking to the train afterwards. :)
Also she does bottom as I have fucked her on every visit I have made to her and she does cum. I've had a great facial from her. 8)
She is definitely one to be experienced and a friendly girl as well.

chrisicp
10-31-2008, 01:59 AM
who is this ts we are talking about ? how do i get to know her please, is she big ?

gaiseric
10-31-2008, 08:22 AM
Check out Suzana on Eros London. She is a TV who lives in West Brompton. She is a really fun person who packs a thick eight and a half inches. :) 8)