PDA

View Full Version : Vengence: Is it worth it

mtbazz
10-25-2008, 04:03 AM
So someone has really, really hurt me...I am tempted to post a craigslist add in M4M with this guys number (hes straight)...but havent yet...is vengence worth it ?

phobun
10-25-2008, 04:14 AM
So someone has really, really hurt me...I am tempted to post a craigslist add in M4M with this guys number (hes straight)...but havent yet...is vengence worth it ?
Grow up.

Belial
10-25-2008, 04:19 AM

yes its worth it

plankton
10-25-2008, 04:22 AM
So your idea of vengeance is to set someone up to potentially get beat up. Or hurt someone defending himself or possibly worse. You are a sad individual.

GroobySteven
10-25-2008, 04:25 AM
Yep if it makes you feel better.
Otherwise, let it go.

lupinIII
10-25-2008, 04:29 AM
Grow up.

Pschh, fuck that. I vote yes, hell I'd do that to a friend as a friendly prank. If he fucked you over as badly as you say he did I'd say it's the least you could do.

PatrickFromNYC
10-25-2008, 04:31 AM
NYC vengence rule: Affairs of the heart:NEVER Affairs of business:SOMETIMES Affairs of friendship or trust: ALWAYS

tsntx
10-25-2008, 04:36 AM
im all for it

the only thing that happens is that ppl call him at 3am to find out if he still wants his dick sucked

youll never know that he said yes

but youll know he got annoyed the fuck out by all the bs calls

Tanuki
10-25-2008, 06:46 AM
keep your hands clean.

longwave
10-25-2008, 09:15 AM
if you do post the ad, don't do it from your home computer.

mtbazz
10-25-2008, 11:30 AM
im all for it

the only thing that happens is that ppl call him at 3am to find out if he still wants his dick sucked

youll never know that he said yes

but youll know he got annoyed the fuck out by all the bs calls

Thats what I am aiming for...Im not usually like this, and typically let things slide, but this was a pretty serious breach of friendship and trust...probably the lrgest ive ever encountered

yodajazz
10-25-2008, 01:15 PM
Don't do it. Let it go for now. Your friend now owes you big time probably. And there will a time when you can use it. Like a get out of jail free card. Just be patient. It's not the easiest thing to do, but forgive him, and tell him so. That person will either slink away in shame or realize that they have to make it up to you. Under certain circimstances you might be able to pimp him out for years.

By the way, forgiving does very little for the other person. It's really, you not allowing someone else's stupidity/behavior to to control your emotions/actions. It's not always easy to do, but it is always rewarding. The reward is freedom. This comes from ancient wisdom.

Jericho
10-25-2008, 01:59 PM
is vengence worth it ?

Abso-fukkin-lutely!

But a craigslist ad? :roll:
C'mon, put some thought behind it, show a bit of creativity!

deadlyray
10-25-2008, 04:01 PM
You know if that dumb hick tsntx is all for it, you should be against it. Trying to take out revenge just starts a cycle that sometimes leads to a grand finale and if you wind up getting stabbed, shot, or beat up it's your own fault. Take the high road. Do NOT post this dude's number on craigslist.

phobun
10-25-2008, 04:02 PM
So your idea of vengeance is to set someone up to potentially get beat up. Or hurt someone defending himself or possibly worse. You are a sad individual.
You won't even know how good you got him, if you even get him at all.
There is no guarantee that the ad will be answered.
And if some homos do call him, he might actually get a laugh out of it, realizing it's an obvious prank.
It is evident that you are a small minded person, if you're so fixated on revenge and this is the best you can think of...
Add to that the fact you already let yourself get screwed once...
You're not the brightest bulb.
So don't go and get in over your head, otherwise you might find yourself in a position where you really get shattered.

phobun
10-25-2008, 04:05 PM
You know if that dumb hick tsntx is all for it, you should be against it. Trying to take out revenge just starts a cycle that
Do you feel better now that you have called TSNTX a "dumb hick"?
Way to get a kick in!

melissacarter
10-25-2008, 05:30 PM

Oh yea, thats a worthwhile maneuver.

lol, you dick.

melissacarter
10-25-2008, 05:33 PM
You won't even know how good you got him, if you even get him at all.
There is no guarantee that the ad will be answered.
And if some homos do call him, he might actually get a laugh out of it, realizing it's an obvious prank.
It is evident that you are a small minded person, if you're so fixated on revenge and this is the best you can think of...
Add to that the fact you already let yourself get screwed once...
You're not the brightest bulb.
So don't go and get in over your head, otherwise you might find yourself in a position where you really get shattered.

good advice, lol, the blind leading the disturbed. See you on misdirectedabusebecausedaddyrapedme.com

mtbazz
10-26-2008, 10:51 AM
Well, to those that replied in a courteous manner, whether for or against this, thanks....I decided not to go through with it, mainly based on the fact that I realized that when someone harms you that much, (and trust me, it was bad), it is just best to get them out of your life....

To those that replied in an insulting or derogatory manner towards me or others that replied, the fact that you choose to reply in that manner, instead of providing a more rational repsonse is just pretty fucked up.....probably speaks more about you being "disturbed" than myself....cya.

Wino the SuperHero
10-26-2008, 08:33 PM
If you got to think about it then don't.
If you wanna get revenge then just do it.
The more people you let know, the more chances you have of getting caught.

CORVETTEDUDE
10-26-2008, 08:38 PM

A. If you're planning to exact vengance upon someone, don't advertise it, you bonehead.

B. Talk is cheap!!! Either do or don't do it, and shut the fuck up.

C. What you propose, I classify as cowardly. You got a problem with someone, man up and face them.

Baron Of Hell
10-26-2008, 10:31 PM
How is anybody really going to know if it is worth it without knowing what he did?

I recall some girl killing herself because some other girl mother posted some stupid stuff on her myspace page. The mother did this because she thought the girl did something mean to her daughter.

Don't get me wrong here. I am pro revenge but not everything is worth get worked up about.

On side note your mod of vengeance sounds dumb and childish in general. Most people know of days don't bother answering if they don't recognize the caller. I know I sure don't. The fact you would even suggest this probably means you shouldn't bother.

Clind
10-26-2008, 10:37 PM
keep your hands clean.
agree

Minutemouse9
10-26-2008, 10:45 PM
Make sure to post a picture that will get alot of attention