10-24-2008, 11:32 PM
http://blog.wfmu.org/photos/uncategorized/2008/10/19/2949138220_7a07a5a314.jpg

http://blog.wfmu.org/photos/uncategorized/2008/10/16/mccain_leash_2.jpg

lahabra1976
10-24-2008, 11:35 PM
LMAO

daveskarety
10-24-2008, 11:54 PM
worthy2 you have it in a nutshell, spot on assessment. Bravo!

Ben
10-24-2008, 11:56 PM
Ron Paul should've ran, I think, as an Independent. Could've got some competition going in this election.
What we need in our elections is competition.
We should have Paul, Nader, Mckinney, Obama, McCain etc. engaged in actual competition. Anyway, Pat Buchanan has correctly stated that democracy is an absolute farce.

Legend
10-25-2008, 12:06 AM
What a joke,the guy didn't even make a dent in the republican primary,he got owned in all the republican debates he and all his internet fans should wipe the bitter tears from their faces and STFU.

El Nino
10-25-2008, 12:49 AM
Dr. Paul is a genius

dafame
10-25-2008, 12:50 AM
How could you guys be so gullible. This is an obvious joke..LOL

tubgirl
10-25-2008, 12:50 AM
it's a shame there isn't a politics section of this board.

oh wait....

DimitriWolfe
10-25-2008, 01:20 AM
Ron Paul should've ran, I think, as an Independent. Could've got some competition going in this election.
We should have Paul, Nader, Mckinney, Obama, McCain etc. engaged in actual competition.

LOL, Paul would have gotten 500,000 votes around the country. He would have won NO states. Nader is running, nothing stopped crazy Cynthia from jumping in.

If he had the budget Obama or McCain has, I beg to differ. He would give either of them a run for their money if he had the backing to go the distance.

Obama's campaign budget is the biggest in US history.

NYBURBS
10-25-2008, 03:40 AM
http://campaignforliberty.com/ :wink:

Oli
10-25-2008, 06:17 AM
obama is a piece of garbage and his supporters are brainwashed idiots.

Did you put down the Kool-Aid cup to type that?

chefmike
10-25-2008, 07:33 AM
Ron Paul would have wiped obama's face on the floor with the truth and the real issues. yea Obama looks great vs Mccain because well anybody is better than Mccain. Ron Paul vs Obama that another story. Ron Paul would have destroyed Obama on every issue and would have left all you Obama apologists baffled and dumbfounded.

LMFAO...good one, zippy...you paulbots are so deluded...and so ridiculous...

Wise up, putz:
http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=34835

chefmike
10-25-2008, 07:39 AM
Dr. Paul is a genius

Dr. *smirk* Paul is a wild-eyed lunatic, like yourself.

yodajazz
10-25-2008, 12:08 PM
obama is a piece of garbage and his supporters are brainwashed idiots.

Debating the issues is one thing, but calling people "garbage" is another thing. If all human beings are not human, then we don't live in the same universe and discussion is not possible. I'll treat you like the human that I think that I am.

Ron Paul may be right on some issues, but the reality of being president means getting broad support, first within your party, and then the wider electorate. I actually like Ralph Nader, but he could never get to consensus to be a viable candidate. His vision of change would never be allowed by our corporate rulers. Nor is anyone who wants too much change. So Obama is the best viable choice. At least there is the possibilty of change.

If you really love Ron Paul, then keep his ideas in the public discourse, including here. Calling people names is, what it is. Discussing specific issues is the route to win people's minds.

Speaking of which, I believe I heard Ron Paul criticize the US's relationship with Isreal. I largely believe what he said, but I don't believe that anyone could get into office without being pro Israel, these days. So that leaves Ron Paul out. And that just for starters.

NYBURBS
10-25-2008, 12:37 PM
If you really love Ron Paul, then keep his ideas in the public discourse, including here. Calling people names is, what it is. Discussing specific issues is the route to win people's minds.

Well said

yodajazz
10-25-2008, 11:40 PM
Worthy2 I agree that corporations should not rule, but they do. How are we going to change things, when the corporation has billions of dollars in profits, an ex head of the CIA, and a former Secretary of Defense as an employee?

Here's the example: Bechtel is the world's largest engineering firm and ninth largest privately own US company.

Becthel hires former head of Army Corp of Engineers

http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2007/10/05/BU5ASK7PL.DTL&feed=rss.business

hippifried
10-26-2008, 06:42 AM
No contest.
Obama by KO, 30 seconds into the first round.

ding ding ding ding

yodajazz
10-26-2008, 07:01 AM
True indeed corporations should not rule. They having been pushing for so long and sooner or later the people are gonna push back. The only way something is gonna get done is if the people get congress out.

I saw this on one of those comedy political programs. At the Democratic convention. Lobbyist are not able to give parties for the whole Congress, but they can give parties for groups of them. The camera crew went to this party given for freshman Conressman. Security would not let them in. But it made me think about how things work.

So think about. Who's going to turn down some free finger foods and open bar, plus youre only meeting people, right? So at the party the freshman tells the company's congressional liason (lobyyist) the he likes pop music. I couple of week later he calling the freshmen to go with him to Cristina Aguilera's concert with him and he'll actually get to meet her, because the person paid for vip priviledges. Then its drinks and deep sea fishing on the corporate yacht. Then's there a trip to Brazil. Maybe the freshman can find outlets for products made in his district. Of course with all this quality time, the corpoarate liason will be slipping his sponsors message in there. After a while, the person is like thier best friend, after all, they have been in Washington longer than them and understand the pressures thier going through.

So is this freshman going to vote on legislation to end all of his fun perks? After all, everyone else has had their fun. And also is he going to convince the majority to vote to give up their perks. And can't the freshman, do his best friend a little favor, by supporting legislation favorable for his friends corporation?

Anyway you see where I'm going with this. Change an established way is not so easy.

El Nino
10-26-2008, 05:15 PM
Anybody who thinks Obombya will change anything has their head torqued right up their own ass. Wait and see

trish
10-26-2008, 07:05 PM
I don’t know about this Obombya person of whom you speak, but Obama has already changed Bush’s policy in Iraq. You remember it was Obama who first spoke of negotiated deadlines for troop reduction, and Bush has now got time horizons for troop reduction. Giving the middle class a tax break would be a big change, and it’ll never happen under McCain. He’s not even promising middle class tax cuts. Ron Paul will never, ever make a change of any kind because there’s no way he’ll ever be in a position to do so. Wake up and smell reality.

BTW deliberately mispronunciating or misspelling someone’s name is amusing even if pre-adolescent. That particular linguistic trope does, however, flag your message as frivolous, biased and lacking in intellectual integrity.

El Nino
10-27-2008, 01:20 AM
Nobama.... pun intended

El Nino
10-27-2008, 01:26 AM
This is true worthy2!!!

trish
10-27-2008, 01:51 AM
Normally I just ignore your posts, Mr. unWorthy2. But seeing as you addressed your last one to me I’ll answer.

…is a corporate sellout and does not care about the interest of the people …

Yeah, we all know your visceral evaluations of the candidates. So what? Who are who? How would you know what someone other than yourself cares about? Why are we supposed to care about the ejaculations of a dickhead piece of shit like you? The only valid reasons for taking anybody's postings seriously are the observations, reasons and arguments they make in those posts, not the puke and the poison they spew. Take note this criticism contains both an observation and a bit of poison.

…but rather the corporations that gave him fund support.

Obama’s support comes overwhelmingly from the grass roots. The average contribution to his campaign is about $200. So who will have him in their pockets? Answer: The people.

You claim he

…has ducked every major issue…

But you’re obviously are too occupied with throwing feces to inform us how his stands on the economy, Iraq, Afghanistan, health care, taxes etc. constitute ducking. If he in fact ducked these issues then it would be impossible for you to disagree with him. Ducking an issue means “to avoid taking a position on the issue.” His positions on these major issues are quite clear. Clear enough that you might in fact disagree with them. So which is it? [Do you disagree with Obama on the major issues or not?] You can't have it both ways.

Solitary Brother
10-27-2008, 02:18 AM
I am a ron paul supporter.

trish
10-27-2008, 02:31 AM
delete

trish
10-27-2008, 02:36 AM
Flag it as a provoked pre-adolescent response, DarkT. I shall, however, defend its integrity on the grounds that "Worthy2" is NOT Worthy2's name. His handle is as fake as yours. A playful, custom handle is an invitation for playful mutations and manipulations, a name is not.

trish
10-27-2008, 05:41 AM
Get of load of the brains on Worthy2! What a devastatingly intricate argument. You must be a trial lawyer or something? You're wasting your talent here big boy.

trish
10-27-2008, 06:15 AM
I didn’t quite follow that proof, honey. It just seemed to be all premise and no conclusion. Was that last inference a modus ponens or a modus tollens?

trish
10-27-2008, 07:08 AM
Well anyone, including Nader or Barr or Paul, would be an idiot not to accept money from Wallstreet. Wallstreet plays both sides of the street. Most corporations have always donated to both parties. But their ideology has always been conservative and their overwhelming support has always been for the conservative candidate. Wallstreet knows who butters their bread. It doesn't matter the absolute sum Obama accepts from corporate America when the largest proportion of his funding is grass roots based. Over all the contributors to his campaign the average contribution is $200.00. There's been another surge of just these small donations since Colin Powell's endorsement and believe, by the number of them, those weren't all black contributors. Obama will be beholding to those who put him in office and that's not Wallstreet by any means. If you think Wallstreet is ever going to put a democrat in office think again.

NYBURBS
10-27-2008, 03:08 PM
Well anyone, including Nader or Barr or Paul, would be an idiot not to accept money from Wallstreet. Wallstreet plays both sides of the street. Most corporations have always donated to both parties. But their ideology has always been conservative and their overwhelming support has always been for the conservative candidate. Wallstreet knows who butters their bread. It doesn't matter the absolute sum Obama accepts from corporate America when the largest proportion of his funding is grass roots based. Over all the contributors to his campaign the average contribution is $200.00. There's been another surge of just these small donations since Colin Powell's endorsement and believe, by the number of them, those weren't all black contributors. Obama will be beholding to those who put him in office and that's not Wallstreet by any means. If you think Wallstreet is ever going to put a democrat in office think again.

Ya because either party has just produced so many Presidents that remained "loyal" to the citizens that elected them :roll: People have some unnatural expectation that this man is their savior. I'm not bashing on him so much as I'm saying people need to be more realistic.

chefmike
10-27-2008, 03:29 PM
Normally I just ignore your posts, Mr. unWorthy2. But seeing as you addressed your last one to me I’ll answer.

Yeah, we all know your visceral evaluations of the candidates. So what? Who are who? How would you know what someone other than yourself cares about? Why are we supposed to care about the ejaculations of a dickhead piece of shit like you? The only valid reasons for taking anybody's postings seriously are the observations, reasons and arguments they make in those posts, not the puke and the poison they spew. Take note this criticism contains both an observation and a bit of poison.

Obama’s support comes overwhelmingly from the grass roots. The average contribution to his campaign is about $200. So who will have him in their pockets? Answer: The people.

You claim he

But you’re obviously are too occupied with throwing feces to inform us how his stands on the economy, Iraq, Afghanistan, health care, taxes etc. constitute ducking. If he in fact ducked these issues then it would be impossible for you to disagree with him. Ducking an issue means “to avoid taking a position on the issue.” His positions on these major issues are quite clear. Clear enough that you might in fact disagree with them. So which is it? [Do you disagree with Obama on the major issues or not?] You can't have it both ways.

You dont know jackshit and even if you did you would still be blind to the facts and try and put a spin around it. Face it asshole the only reason you are voting for Obama is because you see him as a black man. In reality he is as white as brian gumbel. How much money has Wall street donated idiot? There is a reason why they are backing him jackass,

So listen you dogface ugly bitch you truly are one the uglyest horrible looking trannies I have ever seen so give it up and go back to being a homothug.

Well said, shortbus! We need more great minds like this in the P & R section. Certainly no surprise that this rocket scientist is a Ron Paulbot.

chefmike
10-27-2008, 06:49 PM

You claim he

You dont know jackshit and even if you did you would still be blind to the facts and try and put a spin around it. Face it asshole the only reason you are voting for Obama is because you see him as a black man. In reality he is as white as brian gumbel. How much money has Wall street donated idiot? There is a reason why they are backing him jackass,

So listen you dogface ugly bitch you truly are one the uglyest horrible looking trannies I have ever seen so give it up and go back to being a homothug.

Well said, shortbus! We need more great minds like this in the P & R section. Certainly no surprise that this rocket scientist is a Ron Paulbot.

Yea your so intelligent? Paulbot? As oppossed to what an idiot who votes for someone because they feel someone is not as bad as the other. Thats a backwards ass mentallity.

Who are you referring to, shortbus? That doesn't describe myself or any other Obama voter that I know. Nevertheless, your tinfoil hero Ron Paul, who's only sane position is being against the war(a no-brainer if there ever was one) has a history of dangerously right-wing views on social and other issues. He recently addressed the lunatic John Birch Society...you paulbots are deluded fools who take out your misguided bitterness on the only sane choice for the US...Obama.

Suck it up, crybaby.

chefmike
10-27-2008, 06:54 PM

What kind of frustrated cretin spews this garbage at someone they disagree with? This unworthy little creep needs to carry his sorry ass back to the wanker section.

trish
10-27-2008, 11:17 PM
It's really just too much fun setting off this bow-legged, little dinky wanker and watching him dance around, cussin' like yosemite sam shootin' himself in the foot. Watch this:

Hey, Worthy2, right back at you:

fuck you and fuck your views.

...wait for it.

NYBURBS
10-28-2008, 11:52 AM
Dude you need to pull on your pud more often, the level of aggression is out of control. This is a forum, people voice differing views; one can state an opinion without resorting to personal attacks.

chefmike
10-28-2008, 03:12 PM
It's really just too much fun setting off this bow-legged, little dinky wanker and watching him dance around, cussin' like yosemite sam shootin' himself in the foot.

LMAO...yet he remains so eloquent throughout....

yodajazz
10-28-2008, 05:49 PM
It's really just too much fun setting off this bow-legged, little dinky wanker and watching him dance around, cussin' like yosemite sam shootin' himself in the foot.

LMAO...yet he remains so eloquent throughout....

You sound like the ultimate geek. You try to come off as this intelligent person but you are not. Anybody dumb enough to vote for obama obviously has no common sense. You can go to school for job training for 4 to 8 years but it doesnt mean you are intelligent.

So you are voting for McCain/Palin? Or is it a '3rd' party candidate that doesn't have a chance? Where's the common sense to that? To become president a person had to appeal the a broad cross section of people, inlcuding corporate powers.

El Nino
10-29-2008, 07:18 AM
Both of the two candidates are corporate sock puppets. They would never have been allowed to get this far, had they stood for monumental shift and really changing the paradigm... All this will come into view

yodajazz
10-29-2008, 08:33 AM
fuck mccain and obama and fuck anyone who votes for these idiots.

There ya go. Way to show respect for your fellow citizens. :roll:

Ditto: What Braveman said.

Worthy2 Why would anyone listen to your ideas of change, if you can't respect them? I respect Ralph Nader a lot, but people who are voting for McCain or Obama are pragmatists. One of them is going to be President, not Ralph Nader. I have a lot of respect for Cynthia McKinney, but voting for her would ony be a meanless gesture. So what are your options? You are still free to advocate what things you believe will make this a better nation.

The way to go is from what is taught in ancient wisdom. Treat people the way you would like to be treated.

And by the way, it does not take a lot of skill to call someone a curse word. I learned a lot of curse words when I was about six years old. I suggest you re-think the way you communicate to others here. If you want respect ...

Cuchulain
10-29-2008, 04:03 PM
worthy2, if you don't live in a swing state, by all means, vote for Ralph. I voted for him in 2000, but only because Gore was a sure thing in my state.

There are real differences between the Dems and the rethugnicans in this election. The Dems, who were pretty much 'republican-lite' during the 90's, have been forced to adopt more populist positions because it's the only way they can win. Obama is very middle-of-the-road, but that's a lot better than far right like McCain. And sweet Jesus, does anybody in their right mind want Palin anywhere near the WH?

This could be a blowout, or it could be damn close. Obama seems to be well ahead, but there will be a lot of monkey business on election day. Who knows? The Supremes may be appointing yet another President.

Florida 2000 showed us that every vote counts (512 votes decided that one). Either Obama or McCain will be Pres after the smoke clears - which may take awhile, if the lawyers become involved. Which one is better (not best) for America and the world?

chefmike
10-30-2008, 03:06 PM
Not only has worthy2 proven himself to be an offensive troll, he's apparently also a functionally illiterate one.

chefmike
10-30-2008, 03:10 PM
Too bad you werent taught common sense because anyone knows voting for Obama or Mccain means everything stays the same. You vote for the best whether they win or lose. If you vote for someone you dont believe in they will come back to betray you.

nadar is the only choice and anyone with common sense would vote for him. If obama or mccain wins its not who will win its what will win. Corporate greed will win, nuclear power will win, corruption will win, more military. What will lose? peace , rights, the constitution, a better life, a better country.

Rubbish.

Pure rubbish.

That's the only response this troll deserves.

trish
10-30-2008, 04:41 PM
repeat after me anal-retenative

What ever you mean by “retenative” you do realize this is a board of people obsessed with ass-fucking? :?:

Being a Nader supporter one would think you would display just as much vitriol against McCain as Obama. Perhaps more since Nader is liberal. So what’s really in operation here? Are you just simply a poor loser? Are you jealous?

I know Nader thinks there is no difference between the two major parties.
But you only need to look at the surplus gained during the Clinton administration and the debt accrued during the following Bush administration to see the difference in effective outcomes of their economic policies.
You only have to look at Bush’s response to 9/11 (after he got over the initial seven minute shock) and image how Gore would’ve responded to the same crises. Sure, I think it likely that Gore too would have gone after Al Quada in Afghanistan; but Bush squandered the good will of the international community and unilaterally upset the secular government of Iraq while at the same time destroying its infrastructure and setting off a sectarian civil war that kill hundreds of thousands of people including more than 4200 American soldiers. Do you really believe Gore would have done that? Gore would have taken the opportunity to encourage Americans to conserve oil and develop alternative sources. By now we could have been the world leader in the production of fuel efficient cars. But no, Bush still wants us all to exercise our inalienable right to drive hummers.
Where Nader is wrong, is there is a world of difference between the two parties. Ralph has trouble seeing it because neither party is as radical as he is.
Bottom line: republicans are sexually repressed and democrats are sexually obsessed…what bigger difference could there be? :wink:

NYBURBS
10-31-2008, 08:25 AM
Not only has worthy2 proven himself to be an offensive troll, he's apparently also a functionally illiterate one.

Thats coming from someone who supports a corrupt war monger like uncle otoma. That really hurts, What corporation do you work for again you crook? You are obviously biased towards corporate interests.

Dude please go support a neo-con or some socialist democrat, you're bringing a bad name to my candidate of choice with statements like this.