PDA

View Full Version : Looking for an adult webhost!

KirstenH
10-24-2008, 04:28 PM
Hi girls and guys,

Plans are to put my own website online so I realy need a good adult webhost.
Anyone who can reccoment me a good one?

Thanks in advance!

Kirsten
xoxo

TsVanessa69
10-24-2008, 04:55 PM
Its hard sister, I had a webhost, he did a great job on my site, then disappeared. And I don't have a password to his login info. So i wonder if I have to rebuild the site?

KirstenH
10-24-2008, 07:56 PM
Okee Vanessa, if you'll find a good one just let me know okay?
I will keep searching and if I do find a good one you can read it inhere.

Deege
10-24-2008, 09:51 PM
Do you mean a host that does all the work for you, or are you building the site yourself and just need a good place to upload?

Because recently, Hostgator.com DOES allow adult websites, they changed their policy. Very awesome, reliable host, too.

T Oracle
10-24-2008, 10:08 PM
Its hard sister, I had a webhost, he did a great job on my site, then disappeared. And I don't have a password to his login info. So i wonder if I have to rebuild the site?

If you're getting billed for monthly/annual rental, can't you just go to the ISP and ask for a new login? Everybody's got an 'I forgot my login' procedure, even when it's a pain in the ass.

KirstenH
10-24-2008, 11:21 PM
Do you mean a host that does all the work for you, or are you building the site yourself and just need a good place to upload?

Because recently, Hostgator.com DOES allow adult websites, they changed their policy. Very awesome, reliable host, too.

Nope, just need a good host.
I'm building the site so just need a good place to upload.

Thanks for the hint, will sort it out asap.

More tips and hints are very welcome!

Kirsten
xoxo

BeardedOne
10-24-2008, 11:56 PM
If all you need is hosting, give us a ping at sales@coyotetechnical.com.

TsVanessa69
10-25-2008, 01:46 AM

If you're getting billed for monthly/annual rental, can't you just go to the ISP and ask for a new login? Everybody's got an 'I forgot my login' procedure, even when it's a pain in the ass.
Well I have the log in to the ISP, but the old webmaster had a seperate account on my ISP

NYCe
10-25-2008, 01:47 AM
Hi girls and guys,

Plans are to put my own website online so I realy need a good adult webhost.
Anyone who can reccoment me a good one?

Thanks in advance!

Kirsten
xoxo

Webair.com is pretty good.