PDA

View Full Version : How open are TS to a crossdressing admirer?

nyquil-kid
10-23-2008, 12:34 AM
Just curious....would love to meet a hot TS who wouldn't mind me dressing up for them in lingerie....

TIA

Publicus

KiraHarden
10-23-2008, 12:53 AM
Some are and some are not into dressing a cd

I fall into the latter

you can try hiring a girl if that's an option for you

mrbig
10-23-2008, 01:12 AM
Re: How open are TS to a crossdressing admirer?
Just curious....would love to meet a hot TS who wouldn't mind me dressing up for them in lingerie....

TIA

Publicus

lots of different opinions from the HA-crew in this thread:

"Im gonna make this dog my bitch":
http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=38184

"sissification . com" :lol:

mrbig

nyquil-kid
10-23-2008, 11:50 PM
Hi Kira:

Thanks for the reply - by the way, you are stunning :-) - saw some of your pics and loved them.

phobun
10-24-2008, 06:14 AM

TIA

Publicus
Sorry stud but real transsexuals are women who want a real man not a girly man.

There are probably people who will dress you for money, but most big girls can dress themselves, don't you think?

Tiffany Anne
10-24-2008, 07:14 AM

TIA

Publicus

There are probably people who will dress you for money, but most big girls can dress themselves, don't you think?

Wow...what a huge asshole you are.

tsntx
10-24-2008, 10:33 AM

TIA

Publicus

co-sign

so bc ive dated 2 men who have a thing for wearing lingerie that means im not a true transexual? god some of you fags should just keep cock in ur mouth and hands so you dont continue to spread such off base, mis-informed bullshit

phobun
10-24-2008, 10:50 AM

TIA

Publicus

Sorry, I was having a bad day and I got a little sarcastic.

I repeated what I've been told by more than one transsexual woman, but I didn't need to say it.

Personally, I don't have a beef with anything he's into and usually I try to be a live and let live sort of guy.

But given that you called me an asshole, and given that assholes are such objects of lovin' around here, were you actually trying to complement me or something?

tsntx
10-24-2008, 11:10 AM
u wish
and i called u more of a fag then an asshole and like you said nobody likes a fag

Alyssa87
10-24-2008, 04:40 PM
start a poll. id like to see the results.

TsVanessa69
10-24-2008, 04:53 PM
Good idea. Personally I wouldn't have a personal interest in dating or playing with a sister. But I have a few clients I dress them and do their mak-up so they can go out dressed.

Alyssa87
10-24-2008, 04:58 PM
Good idea. Personally I wouldn't have a personal interest in dating or playing with a sister. But I have a few clients I dress them and do their mak-up so they can go out dressed.

i know. i was with u when one of them called. remember?

TsVanessa69
10-24-2008, 05:01 PM

She came over last week.
Hey I'mma be back in NYC on Nov 24th for a week, so don't be a strangerrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Alyssa87
10-24-2008, 05:09 PM

She came over last week.
Hey I'mma be back in NYC on Nov 24th for a week, so don't be a strangerrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!

girl of course not. i cant wait.
charge your camera this time :P

tsmandy
10-24-2008, 06:49 PM
I don't mind indulging my clients who have crossdressing fantasies.

tsntx
10-24-2008, 06:52 PM
this thread is about dating not dabbling in a clients fetish

just to get it going the right way

polls on this board dont work bc it would be a poll for girls to answer only and the guys would have to pick an option just to see results... thus making it far from accurate

tsmandy
10-24-2008, 06:59 PM

I didn't see anything in the original post to indicate that, but its not something I would do in a dating situation.

tsntx
10-24-2008, 07:23 PM

I didn't see anything in the original post to indicate that, but its not something I would do in a dating situation.

ure right im sorry

and my comment wasnt aimed at any one person specifically
just in general

MrsKellyPierce
10-24-2008, 07:33 PM
hee hee I've dressed a few people up, its fun to see the change and how good I can make them look.

I haven't had sex with them though...

tsmandy
10-24-2008, 07:44 PM
As a professional encounter, I'm actually all for it, since it takes time to get dressed up like that. :D

Hell, why stop with getting dressed up, I could shave a guys legs and pluck chest hair out one by one while I'm at it.

Justawannabe
10-25-2008, 06:25 AM
Couple of comments...

The OP didn't specifically mention dating, but did seem to be asking if the girls would like it, as he would be dressing up for them (as opposed to for just dressing up with them).

The thread mentioned in the third post is a bit different, as it got sidelined into the difference between transformation, dress up, and the control of the process. This one doesn't seem to indicate any power play issues.

Really hate the 'real transsexual' as a term. It's too limiting, and implies there is only one acceptable stereotype. Same as there aren't 'real men' or 'real women'. Wasn't so long ago we looked at tomboys as freaks because 'real women' didn't work on machines, dress in pants or want to play ball.

Sean