PDA

View Full Version : Al Qaeda Want McCain

dafame
10-22-2008, 09:16 PM
Just reported on CNN. An Al Qaeda Special Investigator reported a new web posting from Al Qaeda in which they stated that there plan is to send W. a going away present in the form of an attack on U.S. soil. They also make mention that there goal is to influence the U.S. election to help John McCain to win the Presidency. They cite that their belief is that McCain will continue the Bush policies of the war in Iraq and in doing so Al Qaeda will be able to continue to drain U.S. resources.

I don't know about you but I think this bodes well from Barack. What's your take?

NYBURBS
10-22-2008, 09:25 PM
I think you people and your messiah are fucking hysterical. I don't like McCain but let's get real, these "messages" often times are nothing but bullshit. Whether they are being used to piss on civil liberties or in this case to rally the legion of Kool-Aid-Holics. In about half an hour the other spin machine will come online claiming that Al Queda leaked this "disinformation" so that people will rally around Obama and elect him instead of McCain whom "the terrorists" truly fear. A big fuckin LOL to both sides of this stupidity.

dafame
10-22-2008, 09:32 PM
I think you people and your messiah are fucking hysterical. I don't like McCain but let's get real, these "messages" often times are nothing but bullshit. Whether they are being used to piss on civil liberties or in this case to rally the legion of Kool-Aid-Holics. In about half an hour the other spin machine will come online claiming that Al Queda leaked this "disinformation" so that people will rally around Obama and elect him instead of McCain whom "the terrorists" truly fear. A big fuckin LOL to both sides of this stupidity.

Not so much to rally the legion but definitely to piss on civil liberties. Also, stop calling him the Messiah. He's already denounced that and admitted that he's from the planet Krypton (which would make him Super Man). Respect the "S" bitch.