PDA

View Full Version : Making up an HA alias account....shame on you!!!

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-21-2008, 11:05 PM
No I will not name names.

Making up an alias HA account to say what you are too much of a pussy to say under your original name is IMO the dumbest thing I've seen here on HA in quite a while, and I've been around long enough to have seen alot.

I can understand you not being on HA for sometime and forgetting your password, so you make up an alias to PM one of the mods to get your PW back (many have done that.)

BUT

To open up an additional account to spew your level of hatred, nastiness, etc. is inexcusable and cowardly.

Say what you want but I & others have managed to spit out levels of anger, hatred, disrespect, etc. under one name and with a smile after clicking the submit post button each time.

To those of you that only have 1 account and have not been afraid to speak your mind I applaud you. To the others that I refer to as cowards I hope Bush Jr. gets a sex change and you're forced to tap that horrible cunt job at every GOP convention for the next decade center-stage!!!!

JWBL

Fox
10-21-2008, 11:11 PM
Church...

BeardedOne
10-21-2008, 11:30 PM
I'm not afraid to speak my mind, but I lost it so long ago that it's difficult at times.

Jericho
10-21-2008, 11:38 PM

Sheesh...You could at least narrow it down a bit! :mrgreen:

BeardedOne
10-21-2008, 11:39 PM

Which posse do you want him to list first? Is there enough bandwidth? :lol:

JANIRA
10-21-2008, 11:42 PM
DADDY....................

Jericho
10-21-2008, 11:44 PM

Which posse do you want him to list first? Is there enough bandwidth? :lol:

Good point! :lol:

hwbs
10-21-2008, 11:50 PM
a message to all...we are on the job and committed to bringing back our gen discussion to greatness....while i am at it everyone should give a big shout out to our newest member of our staff Flabbbody !!!!

Harrys Boy
10-22-2008, 12:04 AM
You can tell alias accounts so easily, they always sound knowledgeable and are usually either praising or criticizing somebody too much, and the real give away is they usually only have a couple of posts!

keepingitreal470
10-22-2008, 12:07 AM
No comment.

GroobySteven
10-22-2008, 12:07 AM
C'mon - name them!

dan_drade
10-22-2008, 12:11 AM
LOL

keepingitreal470
10-22-2008, 12:12 AM
a message to all...we are on the job and committed to bringing back our gen discussion to greatness....while i am at it everyone should give a big shout out to our newest member of our staff Flabbbody !!!!I'm cool with that. Flabby as I have always known, is a pretty neutral guy. He won't co-sign bullshit. At least I hope I'm right.

Alyssa87
10-22-2008, 12:23 AM
damn that jen justice.

too pussy to ever say what she really feels. pssh

Fox
10-22-2008, 12:24 AM
Grats Flabby!

Or should I say condolenses? I'm not too sure. :wink:

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-22-2008, 12:27 AM
Get out of my fuckin AIM & Yahoo boxes asking who's under an alias you nosey fuckers............

mmmmmmmph

hey Janira baby

hondarobot
10-22-2008, 12:43 AM

Making up an alias HA account to say what you are too much of a pussy to say under your original name is IMO the dumbest thing I've seen here on HA in quite a while, and I've been around long enough to have seen alot.

I can understand you not being on HA for sometime and forgetting your password, so you make up an alias to PM one of the mods to get your PW back (many have done that.)

BUT

To open up an additional account to spew your level of hatred, nastiness, etc. is inexcusable and cowardly.

Say what you want but I & others have managed to spit out levels of anger, hatred, disrespect, etc. under one name and with a smile after clicking the submit post button each time.

To those of you that only have 1 account and have not been afraid to speak your mind I applaud you. To the others that I refer to as cowards I hope Bush Jr. gets a sex change and you're forced to tap that horrible cunt job at every GOP convention for the next decade center-stage!!!!

JWBL

What difference does it make if someone uses alternate accounts? Nearly 99% of the regular male posters have never shown their face or posted their actual name.

What's your name, JWBL? :lol:

For the record, my name is Jeff Anderson (Mr. Anderson will work as well), and I've never used the forum as bullet shield.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-22-2008, 01:27 AM

BUT

JWBL

What difference does it make if someone uses alternate accounts? Nearly 99% of the regular male posters have never shown their face or posted their actual name.

For the record, my name is Jeff Anderson (Mr. Anderson will work as well), and I've never used the forum as bullet shield.

To answer your 1st question it's a bitch move to make an alternate account then come on here and slam someone feeling that you can express yourself comfortably then go back under your original name and act all innocent.

My response to your 2nd statement: Who gives a fuck what any of the men on HA look like?!? HA is called Hung Angels, not Hung Males. If guys want to post their pics, names, addresses. That's fine. If they don't that's fine too.

and [LOL] my name is none of your business, but if you feel that strongly about knowing it my wallet is always in my pocket at any party Honda, feel free to take a trip to NYC and try to get to it. ;)

hondarobot
10-22-2008, 01:27 AM
I'll keep running with this . . .

Are you ashamed of being part of this forum? What do you think would happen if (by some bizarre stretch of the imagination) the "Regular Joe" community found out you were posting on this forum?

The real question is: If you're worried about anyone finding out that you post/moderate here, why do you do it? It's a general question directed at all the stealth posters.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-22-2008, 01:32 AM
I'll keep running with this . . .

Are you ashamed of being part of this forum? What do you think would happen if (by some bizarre stretch of the imagination) the "Regular Joe" community found out you were posting on this forum?

The real question is: If you're worried about anyone finding out that you post/moderate here, why do you do it? It's a general question directed at all the stealth posters.

Why are you trying to twist the topic off to a place it wasn't going?

The majority of the so-called "stealth" posters I referred to were people going under aliases to say things they wouldn't say under their original names. I know I keep repeating this, but it's apparent it's not sinking in, so I feel I have to do it over and over and over again. The thread was not created to talk about individuals and their fear of getting caught on HA, not at all. If thats a topic you want to create then go do so.

hondarobot
10-22-2008, 01:37 AM
Heh. Just hitting the punching bag. Nothing personal.

8)

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-22-2008, 01:38 AM
None taken

back to or regularly scheduled drama

Solitary Brother
10-22-2008, 02:13 AM

8)

Im about to go hit my "punching bag" and speed bag and double end bag.
With me its VERY personal.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-22-2008, 02:15 AM

8)

http://www.rhettcrowe.com/photos/source/oh_boy.jpg

Solitary Brother
10-22-2008, 02:21 AM

8)

http://www.rhettcrowe.com/photos/source/oh_boy.jpg

Your hilarious.

Who is the babe in the avatar?

hondarobot
10-22-2008, 02:25 AM

8)

Let me guess: it's GeekMeat, in a thread about alt IDs. . .

:roll:

Hara_Juku Tgirl
10-22-2008, 02:30 AM
C'mon - name them!

:lol:

Yeah name 'em Johnny or pm/call moi! lol ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-22-2008, 02:36 AM
nah last HA chick that called me asking got very annoyed........

I'll pass

her name is Jada, she gives great lapdances

Hara_Juku Tgirl
10-22-2008, 02:39 AM
You never called me back baby..I just said Imma switch phone! Grrr..

You woke me up from my beauty sleep, now you gotta share! lol ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-22-2008, 02:42 AM
my bad, that chinese food was good as a muhfucka

got the itis after those ribs

if any of you muhfuckas say "those weren't ribs Johnny" I will smack you in the adams apple with my fleshlight

Thatiger23
10-22-2008, 02:45 AM

if any of you muhfuckas say "those weren't ribs Johnny" I will smack you in the adams apple with my fleshlight

lol

Cmon now Johnny those were ribs so dont worry...they just came from an over fed cat or dog lmao j/k

Hara_Juku Tgirl
10-22-2008, 02:46 AM
OMG, lol@your location Johnny! :lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

blckhaze
10-22-2008, 02:59 AM

LMAO

you rang?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
10-22-2008, 03:09 AM

lol

Cmon now Johnny those were ribs so dont worry...they just came from an over fed cat or dog lmao j/k

Johnny has chinese not korean silly! lol ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Thatiger23
10-22-2008, 03:14 AM

lol

Johnny has chinese not korean silly! lol ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

lol

JizzyJeff
10-22-2008, 03:56 AM

http://www.aidanmoran.com/images/Nobody%20gives%20a%20Shit.jpg

TsVanessa69
10-22-2008, 04:00 AM
damn that jen justice.

right loca

heh8me
10-22-2008, 04:20 AM
<--- JWBLS gimmick account

tsntx
10-22-2008, 04:24 AM
damn that jen justice.

i know it really is a shame that fag doesnt have the balls to spew her bs under just one acct.

oh wait THIS is my reg acct.... my bad

tsntx
10-22-2008, 04:28 AM
damn that jen justice.

right loca

swoosh!

swing and a miss dumb-ass

phobun
10-22-2008, 05:38 AM
damn that jen justice.

right loca

swoosh!

Definitely a lot of sexual tension between these two.

blckhaze
10-22-2008, 07:40 AM
damn that jen justice.

right loca

swoosh!

Definitely a lot of sexual tension between these two.

Tons.

minus the sexual part.

heh8me
10-22-2008, 07:56 AM
i want to dangle my balls over everyone in this threads eyes while i stand above them.

man, woman, tranny.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-22-2008, 08:10 PM
bump for the page 1 only readers of General Discussion

BBaggins06
10-22-2008, 09:50 PM

hondarobot
10-23-2008, 12:01 AM
bump for the page 1 only readers of General Discussion

:lol:

I'm actually guilty of that. I don't think I've ever read page 2 or beyond.

Who has the time to keep up on all that stuff? For example: I have a brand new Plutonium manufacturing corporation in another virtual world, and I get home today to find those damn slackers missed the contracted production quota by an entire kilogram last game year. That's $97 million worth of product!

If I could, I'd punish them by making them work without protective suits for a month.

:x

RubyTS
10-24-2008, 02:30 AM
tsk tsk :roll:

bulldog
10-24-2008, 06:46 AM

just imagining a girl as hot as you calling me daddy is like an immediate turn on.....Johnny, your a lucky man

JonnyT
10-24-2008, 06:48 AM
It is what it is :?

MrsKellyPierce
10-24-2008, 07:37 PM
OH lord this has been going on forever.

Some girls even make fake names to promote themselves, by giving themselves compliments...I wont name names.