PDA

View Full Version : T Girl Party In Chicago

Michelle Levelle Boutique
10-17-2008, 10:34 AM
Michelle Levelle Is A True Fashionista and Party Girl Who Lives For Fashion and Fun.

Join Us For Your Very Own Private Shopping And Champagne Party In Downtown Chicago Nov. 5th

We Look Forward To Your Support And Hope To Be Able To Continue This Service Because Your Worth It!

FROM THE RUNWAY TO THE JETWAY ALWAYS LAND IN STYLE!

Please Click The Link Below For Our Invitation To RSVP or Email Us: MichelleLevelleBoutique@yahoo.com

http://www.evite.com/app/publicUrl/OJTPINTOQZWQDOVJHAMB/chicboutiqueparty

10-17-2008, 11:58 AM
Take a glimpse inside to view our latest party and the launch of our newest collection!

Click Link Below

http://vimeo.com/1252891

10-21-2008, 08:49 PM
People have been messaging me like crazy asking if the girl in the avatar is me. Of course its me but im not here to advertise myself, Im here to let the girls out ther know that Im here for them to offer them my services. We are some of the most glamorous people in the world as we are extravagant and bold when it comes to fashion. If you need me ladies Im here so dont be afraid to email me and come by!

"FROM THE RUNWAY TO THE JETWAY ALWAYS LAND IN STYLE!"

10-21-2008, 09:19 PM
I hope you girls will support my efforts and come by and say high and have a glass of champagne!

JonnyT
11-02-2008, 01:48 AM
:?:

JonnyT
11-04-2008, 06:30 AM
lets hear how the party goes. there should be more events like this. you should support each other. any guys going?

d
11-04-2008, 08:25 AM
People have been messaging me like crazy asking if the girl in the avatar is me. Of course its me but im not here to advertise myself, Im here to let the girls out ther know that Im here for them to offer them my services. We are some of the most glamorous people in the world as we are extravagant and bold when it comes to fashion. If you need me ladies Im here so dont be afraid to email me and come by!

how is the girl in the avatar you...i thought you were mia isabella....

JonnyT
11-04-2008, 07:19 PM

how is the girl in the avatar you...i thought you were mia isabella....

im startin to think this one is a hustla :twisted: