PDA

View Full Version : Tranny's that are blockers

KiraHarden
10-21-2008, 12:18 PM
Blockers is my term for people that look good a block er more away

Post pics or name trannie's, or even hollywood stars that without photoshop, hair and makeup only look good a block away

This is a fight club thread

macjay18
10-21-2008, 10:16 PM
A "block" way? THats an interesting term..I could name a few that have great bodies etc but have that strong masculine jawline still. But I wont name them in case I offense. I guess it is prob one of the hardest things to do, to get rid of the masculine facial structure.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-21-2008, 10:50 PM
this thread is one that will end up getting UGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!

seriously

I love it though, Karma for you

Continue

:popcorn

dan_drade
10-22-2008, 12:05 AM
Now Kira, that's just downright mean. But I'll go first. LOL.

flabbybody
10-22-2008, 12:13 AM
dan
it may take a few neighborhoods for her to look good

dan_drade
10-22-2008, 12:17 AM
dan

LOL, I think if she were a block away and had her back to you she would look great.

Or maybe you can just call her a three blocker.

NYTSJulie
10-22-2008, 12:23 AM
I wont talk about trannys but here is some celebs

NYTSJulie
10-22-2008, 12:25 AM
:D

NYTSJulie
10-22-2008, 12:26 AM

NYTSJulie
10-22-2008, 12:27 AM

dan_drade
10-22-2008, 12:32 AM
OMFG

NYCe
10-22-2008, 12:34 AM
Yeah this thread won't end well.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-22-2008, 12:41 AM
at all

Please Continue, I'll add shortly

KiraHarden
10-22-2008, 12:47 AM
A "block" way? THats an interesting term..I could name a few that have great bodies etc but have that strong masculine jawline still. But I wont name them in case I offense. I guess it is prob one of the hardest things to do, to get rid of the masculine facial structure.

More as in just unattractive, like the pics julie postedm

flabbybody
10-22-2008, 12:50 AM
OMG
Regis looks better than Kelly Ripa

KiraHarden
10-22-2008, 12:54 AM
at all

Please Continue, I'll add shortly

This is a great thread for the peeps to create and post under 2nd Id's

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-22-2008, 01:18 AM
I'll only do the list for now
to be honest no one is going to surpass Julie's replies

http://images.craigslist.org/1fd126145ZZZZZZZZZ8al5f62e8031c621b1f.jpg
up close that eyebrow bone is Frankenstein-ish

http://images.craigslist.org/119123133ZZZZZZZZZ8al4a7ac39ef8d61801.jpg
the infamous Melanie aka Melania some of you guys said was hot

http://images.craigslist.org/11512114aZZZZZZZZZ8al31bbbdc34fa11978.jpg
I know the pussy that got her "I'm the prettiest tgirl in the world" friend to make an acct. on here will tell her this so say I said it please, from a block away you're like damn look at that ass, then you see that mug

http://imagedeposit.com/ad_images/ImageDeposit_dot_com_FREE_Hosting_BIG_UserID_11235 6_Image_number_16DE262B15.jpg
body looks tight in the cold winter with those tight jeans and boots and tight sweater, then you see those tits and wanna beat the surgeons ass who performed that procedure

NYTSJulie
10-22-2008, 01:24 AM

I know the pussy that got her "I'm the prettiest tgirl in the world" friend to make an acct. on here will tell her this so say I said it please, from a block away you're like damn look at that ass, then you see that mug

http://imagedeposit.com/ad_images/ImageDeposit_dot_com_FREE_Hosting_BIG_UserID_11235 6_Image_number_16DE262B15.jpg
body looks tight in the cold winter with those tight jeans and boots and tight sweater, then you see those tits and wanna beat the surgeons ass who performed that procedure

those tits all black and blue are silicone injections.

KiraHarden
10-22-2008, 01:38 AM

those tits all black and blue are silicone injections.

Wow is that what that is Julie? I've never seen silcone injected boobs

I see you pulled out the they, look good a block er more away celeb pics

You have any male celebs girl.

Nikka
10-22-2008, 02:33 AM
ya kidding meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Azrial
10-22-2008, 04:13 AM
courtney love looks like an easily-clocked tranny

tsntx
10-22-2008, 04:35 AM
mimi and i met that black girl in the white shirt that johnny posted in NYC last week

she gave us quite the entertaining show in the lobby w/ her white friend lol

winks at mimi

AllanahStarrNYC
10-22-2008, 09:40 AM

Those are just really bad pictures of people, taken at really bad angles.
Everyone looks washed out in photos without make up.

I was on flight back from LA with Tori Spelling and her husband and she looks really good in person. I just saw Kelly Ripa at the Madonna concert @ MSG a few feet away from me and she looked great.

Everyone has shit days, just imagine that being published.

BTW this is a really mean thread and topic- we all have bad days.

NYTSJulie
10-22-2008, 09:58 AM

I was on flight back from LA with Tori Spelling and her husband and she looks really good in person. I just saw Kelly Ripa at the Madonna concert @ MSG a few feet away from me and she looked great.

I posted the pics because a lot of people think celebs look perfect. People only see their perfectly airbrushed pics in magazines, or on stage with makeup and lights. This can mess with some peoples idea of beauty and make it a level not obtainable.

NYTSJulie
10-22-2008, 09:59 AM
we all have bad days.

you dont want to see me right now, hair in a bun, coco butter all over my face, sitting here nude smoking a cig and typing........lol

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-22-2008, 10:05 AM
and you still look hot, stop bullshittin

RickyBobby
10-22-2008, 11:18 AM
Courtney love looks shocking, actually all of them look shocking.

NYBURBS
10-22-2008, 11:27 AM
dan

Epic lol :rock2

KiraHarden
10-22-2008, 11:32 AM

have you see the threads were the girls are calling guys, fags! The n word, guys threatning to hurt said girls, etc etc etc, for 10plus pages?

FREEFALLL666
10-22-2008, 02:02 PM

I posted the pics because a lot of people think celebs look perfect. People only see their perfectly airbrushed pics in magazines, or on stage with makeup and lights. This can mess with some peoples idea of beauty and make it a level not obtainable.Irony being, those "Real Dolls" end up looking more realistic than the plastic look Photoshopping does. It ain't just the shape of the body, its the minor imperfections and patterns we subconsciously recognise that attract us. T-Girls who show off scars on their legs/arms/faces get 100% more respect from me than those who Shoop their shots.

Clind
10-22-2008, 03:05 PM

have you see the threads were the girls are calling guys, fags! The n word, guys threatning to hurt said girls, etc etc etc, for 10plus pages?

good point.

where is your avatar braveman?

flabbybody
10-22-2008, 03:26 PM
come on, she acts a little strange sometimes, but she's no blocker

bigfreddy
10-22-2008, 06:27 PM

Courtney Love may be the scariest thing out there. I think I have seen one picture of her where she actually looked good. She should get together with Amy Winehouse and discuss ways to cover up the never-ending eczema.

dan_drade
10-22-2008, 09:07 PM
More blockers please ;)

JANIRA
10-23-2008, 12:46 AM
I agree with Allanah,, we all have had days were we feel like a fugly troll................ but why should it only be trannys or women,, i have seen quite a few men who From a far will make you break your neck,,,,,till you get upclose and his face looks like a live picasso painting....

And i mean that in the nicest way possible..lol.

KiraHarden
10-23-2008, 01:05 AM
I agree with Allanah,, we all have had days were we feel like a fugly troll................ but why should it only be trannys or women,, i have seen quite a few men who From a far will make you break your neck,,,,,till you get upclose and his face looks like a live picasso painting....

Guys are acually probably worse. Oops, I forgot all men think their fascintating. Shhhh!
NOT!

Ps forgot they all have big cocs too lol

JANIRA
10-23-2008, 01:20 AM

Guys are acually probably worse. Oops, I forgot all men think their fascintating. Shhhh!
NOT!

Ps forgot they all have big cocs too lol

AHH yes,, the ever so : yea im packing a big ol' kielbasa,, you can't handle what i have here phrase........ and then he pulls it out and starts doing the ever so erotic :roll: pulling on the dick bit,, while he says get it hard and you'll see... praying he will achieve 9+ in a matter of seconds so he wont look like a dumb fuck.........and at the end fully hard your stuck with 3 inch gherkin...............BON APPETIT !!

dan_drade
10-23-2008, 02:17 AM
I would say that I am a blocker, except I look just as bad up close as I do a block away.

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-23-2008, 02:33 AM
I would jump in and say I'm ugly with a lil dick but..............

Proceed

KiraHarden
10-23-2008, 02:47 AM
I would say that I am a blocker, except I look just as bad up close as I do a block away.

well halloween is a near, you will be the most handsome man for one night cinderfella ;)

JANIRA
10-23-2008, 03:10 AM

Proceed

Daddy your excluded from this....ahem...........,,,,for the obvious reasons.................. ooooooooooooh if my hands coudl talk...!!!!

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-23-2008, 03:29 AM
LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

we flirtin later

blckhaze
10-23-2008, 03:35 AM

Proceed

Daddy your excluded from this....ahem...........,,,,for the obvious reasons.................. ooooooooooooh if my hands coudl talk...!!!!

:shock: :shock:
has someone been dabbling? :P

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-23-2008, 03:37 AM
huh?
who?
what?
nah...................
fam!!!!!!!!!!!
cmon

;)

mimiplastique
10-23-2008, 08:34 AM
mimi and i met that black girl in the white shirt that johnny posted in NYC last week

she gave us quite the entertaining show in the lobby w/ her white friend lol

winks at mimi

i was in the room when she took this pic ;)

same hotel

JustMeHere
10-23-2008, 08:47 AM
you dont want to see me right now, hair in a bun, coco butter all over my face, sitting here nude smoking a cig and typing........lol

Umm ... I think I've just found my new fetish.

Just kidding :) ... maybe

JustMeHere
10-23-2008, 08:49 AM
Holy fuck, I, once again, fail at what seems like an easy task. I need to learn to use the quote button correctly. I suck at the internet. (and life)

JustMeHere
10-23-2008, 08:52 AM

That's how I wanted the quote to look. ... procede

mimiplastique
10-23-2008, 09:07 AM
OH WOW

JustMeHere
10-23-2008, 09:21 AM
OH WOW

Hey, I've got odd tastes. :)