PDA

View Full Version : 6th sense... for spotting the men who are our sister's.

KiraHarden
10-20-2008, 11:51 AM
As trans-woman we can spot our steath sister's, but does in work for guys you may meet in daily life, that. are born in wrong body and suffer from GID

I'l use myself as example.

If you met me before transition, do you think you could have picked up on the female trapped inside my male body

I was pretty masculine, so I thought. Do we have a tell that gives us away eventually? Something only a T-girl can pick up?

I cross paths with men that just do something or say something that set off the T-girl inside them sixth sense

Would you know before or suspect something. Even if they never came out

KiraHarden
10-20-2008, 09:11 PM
Wow

wankmaster
10-20-2008, 09:45 PM
Wow

KiraHarden
10-20-2008, 09:49 PM
Wow
Wow what?

SarahG
10-20-2008, 09:51 PM
Wow

I was with you until your response.

Wow, now I am not sure what we're talking about.

But I do run into people I pick up on like that, and some of them have told me that they would have transitioned had they known how to do it when they were young- and now that they'd never be able to pass, they don't bother transitioning at all.

I have no idea if they're being truthful, but it seems to be a common statement.

KiraHarden
10-20-2008, 09:58 PM
Wow

I was with you until your response.

Wow, now I am not sure what we're talking about.

But I do run into people I pick up on like that, and some of them have told me that they would have transitioned had they known how to do it when they were young- and now that they'd never be able to pass, they don't bother transitioning at all.

I have no idea if they're being truthful, but it seems to be a common

statement.
I have no idea why I put wow there. Lol

tsmandy
10-20-2008, 10:05 PM
I definitely do, and I oftentimes attract those folks as friends. It's so strange to have played big sis to so many girls who came out after a while of being friends. Kind of tiring at times, but also really rewarding.

Then there are those times that you meet strangers, and you just kind of feel sad for them, but you know its not your place to let on.

KiraHarden
10-21-2008, 06:46 AM
I definitely do, and I oftentimes attract those folks as friends. It's so strange to have played big sis to so many girls who came out after a while of being friends. Kind of tiring at times, but also really rewarding.

Then there are those times that you meet strangers, and you just kind of feel sad for them, but you know its not your place to let on.

I've never had the chance to mentor or help anyone comming out

wankmaster
10-29-2008, 07:28 AM
Wow
Wow what?

Wow i'd like to eat coolwhip out of your ass crack

Justawannabe
10-29-2008, 08:52 AM
I wonder if the numbers of men who don't transition will fall given how much more accessible the information is on how to do it. Still a lot of stigma, but at least the whole concept isn't something you don't hear about outside of major cities.

Sean

Jericho
10-29-2008, 03:27 PM
Hmmmm...Is it 6th sense, or projection?

KiraHarden
10-29-2008, 04:43 PM
Hmmmm...Is it 6th sense, or projection?

Not really projection, more like someting that tips you off. Something subtle