PDA

View Full Version : Jen I found your best friend

MrsKellyPierce
10-20-2008, 10:42 AM
lol watch the video you will understand what I mean

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x42kfp_pamela-peaks-speaks-to-jeannie-pepp_events

WendyWilliams
10-20-2008, 11:47 AM
Pamela Peaks is a very good friend of mine and has been one of the VERY few female performers to be so kind to me. I have done makeup for big straight companys, attended many events, etcc and she is one of very few that has went out of her way to be such a sweetheart and treat me like a normal performer and not a ts performer. Others I adore are Belladonna, Michelle Lay, Christy Canyon, Delialah Strong.............

Love me some Pamela!!

mrbig
10-21-2008, 01:23 AM
Pamela Peaks is a very good friend of mine and has been one of the VERY few female performers to be so kind to me. I have done makeup for big straight companys, attended many events, etcc and she is one of very few that has went out of her way to be such a sweetheart and treat me like a normal performer and not a ts performer. Others I adore are Belladonna, Michelle Lay, Christy Canyon, Delialah[...]

I met Christy Canyon @ the AEE in '07, she really is a special person. One of a kind! I don't think I EVER met such a nice, down to earth, (former) adult film star, as her. (Btw, ron jeremy is also really cool too talk to imo).