PDA

View Full Version : Finally came out to my parents

DarkVision
10-20-2008, 10:24 AM
I have told my parents that im gay. thinking it was cause my downfall (i had saved up thousands ready to move out if they kicked me out) they completely shocked me and embraced me, very odd how it worked out but atleast thats one secret i do not have to keep anymore :D

Hara_Juku Tgirl
10-20-2008, 10:29 AM
That's good! Oh and never feel sorry for what you are. ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

lupinIII
10-20-2008, 10:30 AM
Congrats dude, that's really courageous of you, glad all it went well.

All the best.

alpha2117
10-20-2008, 10:37 AM
I never bothered coming out to my parents. I turned up with Christy McNicole and two other girls from Les Girls for a Barbie when I was about 19.

DarkVision
10-20-2008, 10:49 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

i never felt sorry for me being me. just didnt want to cause outrage coming out thanks for the support now marry me Hara.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
10-20-2008, 10:53 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

i never felt sorry for me being me. just didnt want to cause outrage coming out thanks for the support now marry me Hara.

Well then that is a good thing. I bet it feels good being yourself around family nonetheless! You're welcome.

If I marry you, wouldn't that be lesbianism? lol

;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Fox
10-20-2008, 12:16 PM
Grats

KiraHarden
10-20-2008, 12:36 PM
Congrats hun, that's so good to hear

Coroner
10-20-2008, 01:31 PM
Congratulations! :claps

MrsKellyPierce
10-20-2008, 01:42 PM
I love hearing this sometimes parents are more accepting than their children think!

phobun
10-20-2008, 03:35 PM
I have told my parents that im gay. thinking it was cause my downfall (i had saved up thousands ready to move out if they kicked me out) they completely shocked me and embraced me, very odd how it worked out but atleast thats one secret i do not have to keep anymore :D
Congratulations for the supportive parents, but I don't totally understand what you mean by gay...
Are you a transsexual who told your parents you are a lesbian?
Or are you a guy who likes men but hangs out at a transsexual site where nobody else is gay?
Or are you a cock-bandit who likes transsexuals and who considers that gay?

SarahG
10-20-2008, 06:35 PM
Congratulations for the supportive parents, but I don't totally understand what you mean by gay...
Are you a transsexual who told your parents you are a lesbian?
Or are you a guy who likes men but hangs out at a transsexual site where nobody else is gay?
Or are you a cock-bandit who likes transsexuals and who considers that gay?

That's exactly what I was going to say lol.

DarkVision
10-20-2008, 11:35 PM
I like men. and I like tgirls.

I like dick period. = makes me gay.

IsuckTgirlCock
10-21-2008, 12:40 AM
theyve already been going through your room, and saw your gay mags, and saw your link history on the computer to the shemale sites. they knew before you did probably

SarahG
10-21-2008, 12:43 AM
theyve already been going through your room, and saw your gay mags, and saw your link history on the computer to the shemale sites. they knew before you did probably

lmao

You know, some people don't snoop on other people's HD's.

Just sayin'

the_corner
10-21-2008, 01:37 AM
I love hearing this sometimes parents are more accepting than their children think!

I think that sometimes the parents just "know"... they are just waiting for the day that their son/daughter chooses to come out.... its like a "sixth sense" that some parents have.

phobun
10-21-2008, 05:08 AM
A trip down memory lane huh?
Were your parents supportive?