PDA

View Full Version : What would make you lose interest..

Hara_Juku Tgirl
10-20-2008, 05:05 AM
in a person - guy, girl or tgirl? lol

:wink:

~Kisses.

HTG

slinky
10-20-2008, 05:11 AM
seeing how ugly they are on the inside. You never know when it's going to show, but eventually it always does.

Whenever you see some absolutely gorgeous girl on the street and are drooling over her.... know that somewhere out there is a guy who is sick and tired of dealing with her bullshit (of course, same thing goes for guys).

Thatiger23
10-20-2008, 05:12 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

i would loose interest in someone if i found i couldnt trust them.....trust and honesty are two big things i look for

emmettray
10-20-2008, 05:13 AM
Good morning to you HJG I love you....all the way from Liverpool.

I had a beautiful Tgirl back to my hotel in Pattaya once. Everything was going swimmingly. Despite the 46 beers I had drunk that day I was with this beautiful Tgirl, I'd had a magic tablet and was mad 'up for it' and so was she, I had a lad on me like a goalpost. She tentatively climbed aboard, slid down on my Mickeyand began sexyilly gyrating and everything was going as good as it possibly could, then she had, what i can only describe as 'an accident', spoilt the moment. Traumatic affair all round. Bummer!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
10-20-2008, 05:18 AM
seeing how ugly they are on the inside. You never know when it's going to show, but eventually it always does.

Whenever you see some absolutely gorgeous girl on the street and are drooling over her.... know that somewhere out there is a guy who is sick and tired of dealing with her bullshit (of course, same thing goes for guys).

I agree. Good points made. So tell me since you posted on my thread topic, are you ugly inside? Are we cool or are you still harboring ill-feelings from the past?

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
10-20-2008, 05:20 AM
Good morning to you HJG I love you....all the way from Liverpool.

I had a beautiful Tgirl back to my hotel in Pattaya once. Everything was going swimmingly. Despite the 46 beers I had drunk that day I was with this beautiful Tgirl, I'd had a magic tablet and was mad 'up for it' and so was she, I had a lad on me like a goalpost. She tentatively climbed aboard, slid down on my Mickeyand began sexyilly gyrating and everything was going as good as it possibly could, then she had, what i can only describe as 'an accident', spoilt the moment. Traumatic affair all round. Bummer!

Yes I love you too! Though from your handle I assume you're a tgirl. And I'm not a lesbian. lol ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

saifan
10-20-2008, 05:34 AM
When they lose interest in me? I have a bad habit of running things into the ground.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
10-20-2008, 05:37 AM
When they lose interest in me? I have a bad habit of running things into the ground.

How do you mean Saifan?

~Kisses.

HTG

NYBURBS
10-20-2008, 05:43 AM
:spam It's what's for dinner

On topic though, if I saw someone show a cruel streak towards others it would make me lose interest. Like you go out to dinner and your date is a bitch to the waiter for no reason. Today it's that poor waiter, tomorrow it'll be you.

phobun
10-20-2008, 05:46 AM

~Kisses.

HTG
Lack of hygiene especially dingleberries.

Fox
10-20-2008, 05:52 AM
Drugs. :smh

saifan
10-20-2008, 05:53 AM

How do you mean Saifan?

~Kisses.

HTG
Basically I'm a down with the ship kind of guy. Takes a lot for me to lose interest.

Willie Escalade
10-20-2008, 06:54 AM
Just plain stupidity. :smh

We all make mistakes, but use common sense when making your decisions!

Hara_Juku Tgirl
10-20-2008, 07:36 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

Forgive me, but whats dingleberries again? :?

~Kisses.

HTG

NYBURBS
10-20-2008, 07:37 AM

~Kisses.

HTG

Forgive me, but whats dingleberries again? :?

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
10-20-2008, 07:40 AM
lol

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
10-20-2008, 07:58 AM
:spam It's what's for dinner

On topic though, if I saw someone show a cruel streak towards others it would make me lose interest. Like you go out to dinner and your date is a bitch to the waiter for no reason. Today it's that poor waiter, tomorrow it'll be you.

Well then that would only mean one thing..sneak out the back door and leave the bitch to pay for the bill! lol j/k

:lol:

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
10-20-2008, 08:40 AM
Just plain stupidity. :smh

We all make mistakes, but use common sense when making your decisions!

True, and unfortunately not everyone has common sense. :?

~Kisses.

HTG

LibertyHarkness
10-20-2008, 11:29 AM
If the person couldnt stimulate me mentally...Hold intelligent conversation, make me laugh...

Looks are one thing, but they come they go for me real attraction is at a mental level....If someone cant grip my mind and keep me enthralled with chats, etc then i am gone...

KiraHarden
10-20-2008, 02:59 PM
Guys who start taking you out to dinner,movies, walks, buying flowers, getting out and about and just having fun. Then they get comfortable, lazy and just wanna hang out at home

Complainers, theifs, liers and cheaters ( no second chances here) once that trust is gone, its gone forever.

Won't hold hands or show affection in public.

Finding my bras and panties don't quite fit me like they use too.

Guys that don't tip. Penny pinchers

Guys that won't cuddle when we sleep, it doest have to be every nite.

Guys who cancel dates at last minute repeatedly, no call no shows, and always late

Small cocks and guys that are boring in bed

And the one that I dread the most. When they asked to be topped.

CORVETTEDUDE
10-20-2008, 03:19 PM
Several factors that all boil down to trust. Lying, cheating, stealing, drugs, etc. Anything that shows a lack of respect, for me or themselves and an unforgivable breach on integrity.

phobun
10-20-2008, 05:27 PM
A guy who bottoms... stud alert!

LilWyte
10-20-2008, 07:18 PM
Small cocks and guys that are boring in bed

we should talk 8)

Wino the SuperHero
10-20-2008, 07:31 PM
if she loses her desire to do accomplish her goals in life.

if she becomes happy with just getting by in life.

stops caring about how she looks.

DL_NL
10-20-2008, 08:08 PM
:mrgreen: Most of the above.

Hara_Juku Tgirl
10-20-2008, 09:01 PM
Guys who cancel dates at last minute repeatedly, no call no shows, and always late

OMG, Yes! I've weeded those out also. lol ;)

~Kisses.

HTG

Quiet Reflections
10-20-2008, 09:58 PM
trust,and hygeine are big but a major dealbreaker for me is someone that is lazy, dosent leave the house, and isnt trying to be the best they can be

mrbig
10-20-2008, 10:03 PM
Re: What would make you lose interest..

~Kisses.

HTG

Hara,
theres just too much to mention.....but bad breath.....complete turn-off.

I don't care if some (sexy) girl has bad personality traits or whatever.....You can still "use" them as a fuckbuddy ( I prob said that already in ur , "what makes a good fuckbuddy" thread :wink: ).
But I dont even want to get nasty w/ "the most beautiful gg/tg", whatever the fuck that means, if she has bad breath.

seeya,

Hara_Juku Tgirl
10-20-2008, 10:19 PM
OMG! That guy's mouth resembled a hipo's! :lol:

~Kisses,

HTG

Hara_Juku Tgirl
10-22-2008, 04:17 AM
A guy who bottoms... stud alert!

Bottoms turn me off simply because they always seem to wave their ass infront my face! lol

~Kisses.

HTG

Azrial
10-22-2008, 04:22 AM
when you say "bottoms" is that referring the men that strictly want to be bottomed, occasionally want it, or just want to try it?

that question goes to kira and/or hara

and additionally, do you feel the same way about a guy going down on you?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
10-22-2008, 04:40 AM
Not the occational bottoms but the bottom bottoms (I'd hate to call them bitch bottoms tho as they might get offended) if that make sense? lol ;)

I derive pleasure and excitement when I'm the initiator rather than when guys literally screams "fuck me, fuck me!" even without saying a word. :lol:

Oh and I love it when a guy goes down on me..;)

~Kisses.

HTG