PDA

View Full Version : Tranny love

ricorusso
08-22-2005, 06:23 PM
Lastnight I went to a bar and met the most beautiful tranny. I saw her walk in and I knew that she was the one. Somehow we started talking and next thing you know we were in the corner kissing. We were feeling all over each other and I just reached down and whipped out her cock. I about feel to the floor it was so big. It was fat and juicy but also long, and uncut. I have never been with a tranny with a bigger cock than mine so this was an extra turn-on. We played with eachother and kissed throughout the night. Finally she jerked me until I came on her leg. Then she gave me her number and told me to call her. I left the bar and went home.
The problem is, I really, really like her, but like most tranny chasers, I have a serious girlfriend. I have only cheated on her once and I told her. This time I didn't go as far, but I still feel guilty. Not so much for what I did but for what I may do again.
The whole transgender world can be hard on everyone. We as guys have a set of issues to deal with, as do the ladies. For me, I love girls and trannies. I also love my girlfriend. She really sexy and my closest friend.
So the problem is I don't know what to do. Or I know what I should do and probably will do, but I am not so happy about it.
I really wish I could get to know this girl. I have been fantasising all morning about doing things like going on vacation with her. She seems really nice and interesting. Most of the trannies I have been with dont seems interested in a relationship. I know that I just met her, but she seems different.
And the sex, wow, I wish I had a picture phone so I could show everyone how big and sexy her cock was. Anyway, I know this problem isn't special. But there may be others out there going through the same thing.

NickTheQuick
08-22-2005, 06:40 PM

Ecstatic
08-22-2005, 07:27 PM
What Nick said. Now this is your girlfriend, not your wife, so you have to assess the depth of your committment to her and what promises and committments you've made to one another. If you are truly serious about your girlfriend, don't blow a real relationship on some tranny fun. It may be that you met that one-in-a-million tranny (in which case, maybe you have the potential for a new girlfriend), but it's far more likely that she simply enjoyed your company and you have to ask yourself how real that was vs. how real what you have with your girlfriend is.

Now maybe your girlfriend is openminded and won't mind you seeing a tgirl now and then; it happens (as most here know, I'm lucky enough to be married to such a woman, and I love her all the more for it), but it's a big risk and I don't think in any case you should be cheating on her. Either forget about the girl (one night's frolic which didn't go "all the way" is probably not something to tell your gf about if you aren't going to pursue it), or be up front with yourself and your gf: make your choice and be honest with your gf.

ricorusso
08-22-2005, 07:48 PM
This is good advice. Thanks guys. I know that there are loads of guys going through the same thing. I am interested to hear how other people handle the situation. When you are a tranny chaser, you sometimes feel alone. I never talk to my friends or anyone about this much. And you never really meet guys who are also tranny lovers just because it's wierd.
Anyway, thanks.

Ecstatic
08-22-2005, 08:30 PM
Loving trannys isn't weird...but talking to people who don't understand definitely is. ;)

Tadmirer
08-22-2005, 09:02 PM
First of all.....

Where is this bar ??? :lol:

Seriously, though, look at it this way for a minute -
If all the same events happened but with a GG,
would you tell your girlfriend about it ??

If you met a GG that you thought might "be the one",
what would you do about it ?

You have to decide if you just want some hot extra-curricular sex, or if
you are really wanting to pursue a relationship, with this girl from the bar.

Of course, it's more complicated because she's transgender, but the core issue is the same.

Relationships take work, committment and most of all, open communication.

Are you ready for that ????

Whether it's with your present girlfriend or with someone new (TG or GG)
you need to look inside yourself for the right answer.