PDA

View Full Version : Who is this guy with his polls?

KiraHarden
10-17-2008, 06:36 PM
Whats the deal?

trannybanger
10-17-2008, 06:42 PM
I voted yes.

BeardedOne
10-17-2008, 08:23 PM
Which guy? Gallup? Walensa? :lol:

baileyandkc
10-17-2008, 08:50 PM
I think he should draw up brackets and seed 64 tgs and lets get the tournament underway!

bigfreddy
10-17-2008, 10:04 PM
Wow, nice avatar!

hondarobot
10-18-2008, 12:42 AM

:lol:

The next poll should be "How many forum members will get the second part of that joke".

Skwisgarr Skwigelf
10-18-2008, 03:23 AM

The next poll should be "How many forum members will get the second part of that joke".

Is the answer Lech Wałęsa polish president?

joey1980
10-18-2008, 06:50 AM
xxxxxxxxx

bulldog
10-18-2008, 06:53 AM
"stares at Kira's avatar for 30 minutes" huh? oh what was the question?

Coroner
10-18-2008, 06:56 AM

As in the leader of the Solidarity movement and former President of Poland.... OK Jeff, we get it, you are the only educated poster on HA. The rest of us never studied history or post WWII Eastern Europe. SMH

Something tells me that 90% of Americans never heard of Lech Walesa. If heīs in American history books, it must be for a good reason and no, itīs not "freedom" and crap like that.
Btw, who is making polls all the time? :lol:

KiraHarden
10-18-2008, 08:32 AM

As in the leader of the Solidarity movement and former President of Poland.... OK Jeff, we get it, you are the only educated poster on HA. The rest of us never studied history or post WWII Eastern Europe. SMH

Something tells me that 90% of Americans never heard of Lech Walesa. If heīs in American history books, it must be for a good reason and no, itīs not "freedom" and crap like that.

Shit the polls are gone

One was who's hotter

jen p vs jen j

Vanessa vs mimi

Afew others

And now the poll poster is MIA

Skwisgarr Skwigelf
10-19-2008, 09:05 AM

I know he was in Canadian history textbooks at least the ones from a few years ago anyways

thx1138
10-19-2008, 09:15 AM
Walensa has been out of office for a LONG time.