PDA

View Full Version : TS MABEL/MICAYA?KORINA--FROM THE BRONX

sheyum
10-17-2008, 05:30 PM
someone must know SOMETHING about this hot beauty..
noone seems to have ANY info!!

take a look
shes posts all the time on CL

candysweets.model24h.com

runamok
10-17-2008, 08:49 PM
Looks...ok, I guess. Kinda hard to give a real opinion. Could be nice or a total horror show.

I'm in the Bronx so I'm somewhat interested in how this works out for you. Free bumpage.

sheyum
10-17-2008, 09:17 PM
ok???
the girls ass is the most awesome thing ive ever seen

dont u agree?

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-17-2008, 09:57 PM
that is a nice ass, not the most awesome thing I've ever seen but I'd like to see it jiggle

sheyum
10-17-2008, 10:26 PM
well--coming from johnny bwalker---mr ass himself!! LOVE those avatars...keep em coming!

blckhaze
10-17-2008, 10:44 PM
on par for the BX

but i have a feeling its not her

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-17-2008, 10:55 PM
dude I completely forgot about shorty in my avatar
I was looking at that site chicks ass
I'm gonna agree with haze on this one, might not be her

chicks with asses like that are near extinction

sigh

flabbybody
10-17-2008, 11:05 PM
I have to check my zipcar membership agreement to see if they allow car dates in their vehicles

runamok
10-18-2008, 12:12 AM
ok???
the girls ass is the most awesome thing ive ever seen

dont u agree?

Well, yes it's a fine juicy ass. However, if her face is busted...different story.

joey1980
10-18-2008, 12:46 AM
xxxxxx

sheyum
10-18-2008, 12:51 AM

sigh

why do say theye near extinction?? the bronx is full of fat-assed latinas--just not ones with 8 inch uncut cocks:)

but --Why does evryone here say Its not her?? based on what???
im curious---what about the site makes you think its not her?

one thing i can think of--NOONE has ever seen her?
actually--someone on this board sent me a utube vid of her--she exists alright!!

sheyum
10-18-2008, 03:24 AM
do tell

blckhaze
10-18-2008, 04:18 AM

sigh

why do say theye near extinction?? the bronx is full of fat-assed latinas--just not ones with 8 inch uncut cocks:)

actually--someone on this board sent me a utube vid of her--she exists alright!!

As a bronx born and raised for 20 outta 24 years, im 75% sure thats not a ts.
Her ass is too natural, but more important, her face is extremely natural. If she's a TS, I'll happily recant, but it wouldnt surprise me if shes a girl.
Doesnt matter either way.

blatinoboi
10-18-2008, 05:25 AM
I did went to school with someone who is a CD who go by that name he/she is bout 19/20 right now and from BX "she don`t fully live like that though"
do you have a pic or somethin cos i can help you real quick
SHE GOES BY THE NAME MISS MABEL

POST HER PIC cos CL sucks

sheyum
10-18-2008, 05:38 AM
Ok guys
check THIS out
its a utube vid of mabel
what do u think??

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pno8zE2AB34

sheyum
10-18-2008, 07:37 AM
??

sheyum
10-18-2008, 07:14 PM
so NOONE on this board has EVER seen this girl???

yodajazz
10-18-2008, 07:52 PM
I did went to school with someone who is a CD who go by that name he/she is bout 19/20 right now and from BX "she don`t fully live like that though"

Does this help?

AsiaMei
10-18-2008, 08:42 PM
she is a ts, my friend went to school with her at the harvey milk school.

sheyum
10-18-2008, 10:26 PM
no yodazz--thats NOT the mabel im talking about --YOU were the one who sent me her utube video--thats not her!!

asia--when u say you know her--are u reacting to the pic that yodazz posted or my link??

thanks eveyone!

AsiaMei
10-18-2008, 11:23 PM
no yodazz--thats NOT the mabel im talking about --YOU were the one who sent me her utube video--thats not her!!

asia--when u say you know her--are u reacting to the pic that yodazz posted or my link??

thanks eveyone!

your link ... the person yoda posted is a diff. ts.
the person in your link went to school with a friend of mine.
she is a real person, and yes she is a ts.
as far as how she acts etc. i wouldnt know - but you should give her a call i guess. =]

runamok
10-19-2008, 01:43 AM

sigh

True that. In the Bronx, the ones out there either pass really well and fool everybody or they're street gurls that will whip most dude's ass for messing with them. Certainly, not the ones we want.

The one in the utube video looks ok, the other one runs her trap too much. You can tell they're up for just about anything.

Hope you find your mami and give us a full report. Good luck out there trooper.

sheyum
10-19-2008, 07:14 PM
True that. In the Bronx, the ones out there either pass really well and fool everybody or they're street gurls that will whip most dude's ass for messing with them. Certainly, not the ones we want.

The one in the utube video looks ok, the other one runs her trap too much. You can tell they're up for just about anything.

Hope you find your mami and give us a full report. Good luck out there trooper.[/quote]

up for just about anything?? sounds hot----doesnt it?
that girls ass is simply off the hook--real brazilian/pr serious shit..
wow...if i only had the courage--but wh knows WHAT youre getting into with street chicks like this--dont u say?
although--in a car date--how bad can things go??

Solitary Brother
10-19-2008, 09:30 PM

She reminds me of you and Alyssa.

Alyssa87
10-20-2008, 12:00 AM

She reminds me of you and Alyssa.

ouch

how so?

emmettray
10-20-2008, 07:00 AM
JWB you're a gentleman, a scholar and I don't doubt, a fine acrobat, to boot. I admire your taste in ladies.
Allysa, you're beautiful and hot in your own right but it ain't no sin to be likened with another beauty! Deal with it X

whatugotiwant
10-29-2008, 08:19 PM
asia mei u need ur ass licked by me

AsiaMei
10-29-2008, 09:05 PM
asia mei u need ur ass licked by me

:P

blatinoboi
11-03-2008, 06:50 AM

Does this help?

OH YEAH she/he have been living as a female for less than a year
i actually went to High School with that dude
he had some long ass curly hair.

IS THAT THE ONE WE ARE ON ABOUT HERE? if so then she lives like a couple of blocks away from my old house

shyfreakydiky
11-23-2008, 07:57 PM
Since im still waiting for my fist time with a HA, I too always wondered about "Mabel" from The Bronx. It sounds to good to be true, and it was. Thankfully I held out long enough to solve the mistery. Sadly, it's a bait and switch. I dont post often, so bare with me while I figure out how to post the full ad. In the meantime, the youtube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pno8zE2AB34&feature=related has the same girl in ANOTHER video ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZSuOCmMiI4 ). But this girl's profile is a GG ( http://www.myspace.com/amaryllisdaillest ) Thank God for those 4yrs of college Spanish, that GG is a girl from Puerto Rico, not the BX.

I'll work on posting the ad shortly.

shyfreakydiky
11-23-2008, 08:13 PM
Ok lets try this, this is the bait and switch side by side, look at the cell provided and the background in the pics (hope this helps):

BAIT AD:
La Mabel - t4m - 20 (decatur)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: pers-901402078@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-11-01, 2:58AM EDT

Mabel 5'6 157lbs Lite Skin TS BOTTOM GIRL
36D-25w-36h
8(uncut)Surprise
347 801 3619 No private calls will be answer/no text or emails

SWITCH AD:
SEXY FEMININE APPLE BOTTOMS FOR YOU SPECIAL - t4m - 21 (DECATUR AVE)
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: pers-929329096@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-11-22, 1:34AM EST

19, 5'10", 190lb, 31w, FEMENINE, Black LONG CURLY Hair, Smooth, Latino, bubble BOTTOMS, 8 TOY FOR YOU 2 PLAY WITH.... THREE/4/SEVEN..EIGHT/0/ONE..3/SIX/ONE/9 -- ASK FOR JESSE
(347-811-3619)

flabbybody
11-23-2008, 08:43 PM
at first I thought this thread was about another Bronx girl named Mabel who uses the name Melody for her eros ad. I spoke to her at a party and she's stunning. even the other girls were coming up to her to say how pretty she is.

dannyboyz
11-24-2008, 01:17 AM
that mabel form the bronx is stunning,need to get more info on her anybody hook there?

She goes under the name Melody on eros in new york,I am her friend omn myspace she is super hot,give me her over jenifer any day!!!

sheyum
11-26-2008, 01:57 AM
hmmm
this IS curious
k----hungangel pros--what do you make of these two ads--with the same # and same backround (bed)
Because the chick is for real--weve seen her utube vids..
help solve the mystery

AsiaMei
11-26-2008, 05:07 AM
Since im still waiting for my fist time with a HA, I too always wondered about "Mabel" from The Bronx. It sounds to good to be true, and it was. Thankfully I held out long enough to solve the mistery. Sadly, it's a bait and switch. I dont post often, so bare with me while I figure out how to post the full ad. In the meantime, the youtube video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pno8zE2AB34&feature=related has the same girl in ANOTHER video ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZSuOCmMiI4 ). But this girl's profile is a GG ( http://www.myspace.com/amaryllisdaillest ) Thank God for those 4yrs of college Spanish, that GG is a girl from Puerto Rico, not the BX.

I'll work on posting the ad shortly.

she is a ts from nyc, i met her before years ago.
that is her personal myspace (did u expect her to put male on her profile lmao).

Ok lets try this, this is the bait and switch side by side, look at the cell provided and the background in the pics (hope this helps):

BAIT AD:
La Mabel - t4m - 20 (decatur)
Reply to: pers-901402078@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-11-01, 2:58AM EDT

Mabel 5'6 157lbs Lite Skin TS BOTTOM GIRL
36D-25w-36h
8(uncut)Surprise
347 801 3619 No private calls will be answer/no text or emails

SWITCH AD:
SEXY FEMININE APPLE BOTTOMS FOR YOU SPECIAL - t4m - 21 (DECATUR AVE)
Reply to: pers-929329096@craigslist.org [?]
Date: 2008-11-22, 1:34AM EST

19, 5'10", 190lb, 31w, FEMENINE, Black LONG CURLY Hair, Smooth, Latino, bubble BOTTOMS, 8 TOY FOR YOU 2 PLAY WITH.... THREE/4/SEVEN..EIGHT/0/ONE..3/SIX/ONE/9 -- ASK FOR JESSE
(347-811-3619)

perhaps she is working with the other person in the photo, clearly theyre in the same room/bed.
omg some of u are crazy! you are reaching ... lolx

sheyum
11-26-2008, 06:55 AM
i wish Micaya/mabel would speak up for herself and end the mystery!!