PDA

View Full Version : A few new pics more to cum!!!!

pdxcateyes
10-17-2008, 12:59 AM
Here are a few pics..I love this mans work

pdxcateyes
10-17-2008, 01:21 AM

stunning photography. stunning subject!Oh Braveman..you are always so sweet TY!!!!

mrbig
10-17-2008, 01:22 AM
I like ur taste; first picture is very newtonesque; ya' ve more? :)
Who is she btw?

pdxcateyes
10-17-2008, 01:27 AM
I like ur taste; first picture is very newtonesque; ya' ve more? :)
Who is she btw?I know helmut is my fav..."she" is yours truely...The first time I have worked with this photographer...he's sending me more soon
XOXO

Bone Dry
10-17-2008, 01:42 AM

Wow Kristian, Simply Beautiful! Now that is a vision I would love to come home to every day!!

pdxcateyes
10-17-2008, 01:56 AM

Wow Kristian, Simply Beautiful! Now that is a vision I would love to come home to every day!!Thanks Bone..how did you know my name BTW?

Norma
10-17-2008, 01:59 AM

Wow Kristian, Simply Beautiful! Now that is a vision I would love to come home to every day!!Thanks Bone..how did you know my name BTW?

It's on the jpg Description. Nice pics btw.

mrbig
10-17-2008, 02:21 AM
Who is she btw?

Mr. B, that is pdxcateyes. Classy eh?

I know helmut is my fav..."she" is yours truely...The first time I have worked with this photographer...he's sending me more soon
XOXO

Y'all gotta be shitting me is that really you, Pdxcateyes ? :o
if yes :wink: , then you should def post on this board more often!

:P

nah, hats off to you, kid, for these excellent and beauteous photos !

pdxcateyes
10-17-2008, 02:25 AM
Who is she btw?

Mr. B, that is pdxcateyes. Classy eh?

I know helmut is my fav..."she" is yours truely...The first time I have worked with this photographer...he's sending me more soon
XOXO

Y'all gotta be shitting me is that really you, Pdxcateyes ? :o
if yes :wink: , then you should def post on this board more often!

:P

nah, hats off to you, kid, for these excellent and beauteous photos !It's me..I swear.....I will try
Thanks for the props

Bone Dry
10-17-2008, 02:30 AM

Ditto what Norma said. So sorry if I infringed on your privacy. :cry:

BTW, what part of this wonderful world are you to be found? PM me if you wish. :D

pdxcateyes
10-17-2008, 02:36 AM

BTW, what part of this wonderful world are you to be found? PM me if you wish. :DOh no prob I'm kinda dense at times..I live in Portland Oregon...not a very exciting place nevertheless

tskisser
10-17-2008, 02:59 AM
I also live in Portland...... I really love living here!!!!!! I do miss So. Cal every now and then.... But with beauties like you here it gets easier every day to be away from L.A.

pdxcateyes
10-17-2008, 03:07 AM
I also live in Portland...... I really love living here!!!!!! I do miss So. Cal every now and then.... But with beauties like you here it gets easier every day to be away from L.A.I have lived here for my entire life except a brief time I lived in Milan...I don't know La would be good right now..this rain is soooo not my thang

Space_Cowboy
10-17-2008, 03:12 AM
Wow Kristian, Simply Beautiful! Now that is a vision I would love to come home to every day!![/quote]Thanks Bone..how did you know my name BTW?[/quote]

lol did u thing he was stalking u for a min then... nice pic's it reminds me of something monroe or hepburn would do.. it think a white dress and wind are in store next hehe

pdxcateyes
10-17-2008, 03:45 AM
Wow Kristian, Simply Beautiful! Now that is a vision I would love to come home to every day!!Thanks Bone..how did you know my name BTW?[/quote]

lol did u thing he was stalking u for a min then... nice pic's it reminds me of something monroe or hepburn would do.. it think a white dress and wind are in store next hehe[/QUOTE]Minus the Blonde hair right? No I didn't think he was "beating my time"..I just don't recall disclosing my name on here...Honestly I couldn't care less..it's my name
xoxo

jamesedwards
10-17-2008, 03:47 AM

pdxcateyes
You have very nice pics, tasty.

Justawannabe
10-17-2008, 04:14 AM
One more from the crowd... beautiful.

Sean

dafame
10-17-2008, 07:59 AM
This is an absolute beautiful woman.

PapaGrande
10-17-2008, 08:58 AM
I also live in Portland...... I really love living here!!!!!! I do miss So. Cal every now and then.... But with beauties like you here it gets easier every day to be away from L.A.

I moved from Phoenix to Portland and couldn't be happier, of course I haven't been through a winter yet.

Bob's Tgirls
10-17-2008, 01:30 PM
Very nice indeed.

pdxcateyes
10-17-2008, 03:04 PM
This is an absolute beautiful woman.Thank you for the luv......it's always nice to accepted and appreciated.

pdxcateyes
10-17-2008, 03:05 PM
Thanks Bob......You are a legend in the industry.

Bone Dry
10-17-2008, 03:32 PM

BTW, what part of this wonderful world are you to be found? PM me if you wish. :DOh no prob I'm kinda dense at times..I live in Portland Oregon...not a very exciting place nevertheless

Never been to Portland, but I do enjoy the wines that are coming out of the Pacific Northwest.

pdxcateyes
10-18-2008, 04:49 AM

Never been to Portland, but I do enjoy the wines that are coming out of the Pacific Northwest.Yes after all the "Oregon Grape" is famous
XOXO

Bone Dry
10-18-2008, 03:10 PM
Wow, Lovely Pose ! And your breasts are beautiful !! Just the right size. :love1
One can only imagine what you are about to whisper!

pdxcateyes
10-19-2008, 06:13 AM
Wow, Lovely Pose ! And your breasts are beautiful !! Just the right size. :love1
One can only imagine what you are about to whisper!Thanks so much..I do think however I could have gone bigger on the boobs
XOXO

JanetElise
10-19-2008, 06:20 AM
One can only imagine what you are about to whisper!Thanks so much..I do think however I could have gone bigger on the boobs
XOXO

They are perfect. Don't do a thing.

jniowa
10-19-2008, 07:45 AM
Great pics, lovely breasts.

tsmandy
10-19-2008, 08:04 AM
Nice photos, are those from a local photographer? I'm in Portland too, well part of the time at least.

I like living in Portland. Nice to see you on here.

Mandy

pdxcateyes
10-19-2008, 08:08 AM
Nice photos, are those from a local photographer? I'm in Portland too, well part of the time at least.

I like living in Portland. Nice to see you on here.

MandyHi Mandy

Thanks for the props..nice to hear from a local...yes the photographer lives here in PDX...I really like his style...
Xo
Kristian

Bone Dry
10-19-2008, 04:14 PM
XOXO

Strong likeness of Lara Flynn Boyle ! But you have probably heard that before. :D

pdxcateyes
10-19-2008, 08:27 PM
XOXO

Strong likeness of Lara Flynn Boyle ! But you have probably heard that before. :DHi...I never have heard that before...I get Brooke Shields a lot...and I really don't care for her she was much prerrier when she was younger..just my opinion
XO
Kristian

pdxcateyes
10-19-2008, 08:35 PM
XOXO

Strong likeness of Lara Flynn Boyle ! But you have probably heard that before. :DHi...I never have heard that before...I get Brooke Shields a lot...and I really don't care for her she was much prerrier when she was younger..just my opinion
XO
Kristianhere are a few different styles

Bone Dry
10-20-2008, 01:44 AM
XOXO

XO

Love the Mask! Very Mysterious!! Reminds me of the Masquerade Scene in “Phantom”

Can I take you to the Masquerade!! 8)

pdxcateyes
10-20-2008, 02:03 AM
XOXO

XO

Love the Mask! Very Mysterious!! Reminds me of the Masquerade Scene in “Phantom”

Can I take you to the Masquerade!! 8)Ha yeah Julian has`a thing for masks.....his studio is amazing...
XO
K

emmettray
10-20-2008, 05:47 AM
Nice pics. I used to live and work in Portland too. Lovely city, great greenspace and free concerts in the summer. My local pub was a 'Dead-head' place on Hawthorne called the 'Barley Mill'. Nice people, nice pint, don't remember seeing any fit Tgirls in there though.
Maybe I wasn't looking in the right places? (Bummer!)

pdxcateyes
10-20-2008, 06:24 AM
Nice pics. I used to live and work in Portland too. Lovely city, great greenspace and free concerts in the summer. My local pub was a 'Dead-head' place on Hawthorne called the 'Barley Mill'. Nice people, nice pint, don't remember seeing any fit Tgirls in there though.
Maybe I wasn't looking in the right places? (Bummer!)yeah there are not a ton of trans women in this city...

GinX
10-20-2008, 09:46 AM
XOXO

XO

OMG...I think I <3 you! You are AMAZING.

pdxcateyes
10-21-2008, 02:15 AM
XOXO

XO

OMG...I think I <3 you! You are AMAZING.I think you are super sweet to say that...thanks for the luv
Kristian

drock
10-28-2008, 08:17 AM
Sexy!