PDA

View Full Version : I changed my Halloween Costume

MrsKellyPierce
10-16-2008, 07:36 PM
I'm gonna be Dorothey lol

Only this costume has little diamonds all over it

and slutty :) I love it

and can't go wrong with the ruby heels :)

I'll be wearing it for my next solo scene too.

Has anyone else definitely bought their costume for the year or still up in the air?

Pics from my show the other night lol I was actually drinking during these pictures I never drink

hondarobot
10-16-2008, 08:05 PM
You're going as Dorothy? Interesting.

I'm personally not going out in costume on Halloween, but I am waiting on a Grim Reaper cloak for the project I've got going on at work. I've built a 9' tall Grim Reaper with stobe light eyes, but it has yet to be cloaked. I'm still working on the graveyard set, which is coming along nicely.

I'd try and lean on the "cloak maker" to hurry things up, but he's the clubs general manager and an ex-special forces guy. He could not only fire me, but sneak up and give me a karate chop if I piss him off. I'll probably yell at him tomorrow anyways.

:)

MrsKellyPierce
10-16-2008, 08:07 PM
You're going as Dorothy? Interesting.

I'm personally not going out in costume on Halloween, but I am waiting on a Grim Reaper cloak for the project I've got going on at work. I've built a 9' tall Grim Reaper with stobe light eyes, but it has yet to be cloaked. I'm still working on the graveyard set, which is coming along nicely.

I'd try and lean on the "cloak maker" to hurry things up, but he's the clubs general manager and an ex-special forces guy. He could not only fire me, but sneak up and give me a karate chop if I piss him off. I'll probably yell at him tomorrow anyways.

:) If he does, please take pictures so I can see how bad it damaged you. I always wondered how much it hurts to be hit by a karate chop.

daloo3xxx
10-16-2008, 09:09 PM
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooow
sexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxy