PDA

View Full Version : Allanah's London Party?

ghostofbillhicks
08-21-2005, 11:41 PM
Hey all,

New to the site. Cool community you've got going here. Hope to introduce myself a little ...
I've been reading about the NYC 'Trannylicious' party nights and remember hearing that there was a similar event going on in London (don't ask me to quote sources - the usual half-heard snippets of conversation and so on).
Has it happened already? Are there going to be further Allanah Starr parties happening in London?
In terms of the scene we're in - compared to NYC - it looks like Britains capital is lagging a little ... or maybe someone out there can prove me wrong? Any regular TS nights of note?

Thanks

hwbs
08-22-2005, 01:02 AM
it happened already...the week of the bombings in london...there are threads about the party...just search the boards...as far as upcoming parties,u r gonna have to ask allanah...welcome to the board....

chefmike
08-22-2005, 03:36 AM
wow... a Bill Hicks fan from across the pond...the Lenny Bruce of his time...I remember the stories my ex-brother in law told me, about the gig Bill did, at the comedy club my ex bro in law ran in the eighties...can you imagine the material Bill would have now...with this stooge wannabe cowboy in office?...and his puppet Tony in your neck of the woods? makes me miss Sam Kinison also!! ah... Lenny, Bill, and Sam...we hardly knew ye...

AllanahStarrNYC
08-22-2005, 03:44 AM
The party happened in July love.

We are hoping to have another one in the future.

check out

www.thewayoutclub.com

London's TV/TS Party