PDA

View Full Version : Guys would you hit on a co-worker who transitioned

KiraHarden
10-14-2008, 01:59 PM
Not every guy who likes trannies gets the chance to meet one

If your that guy and then oneday (Bam) a co-worker starts transitioning and is hawt.

What would you do?

Would you go apeshit the your manifestations finally paid off, and feel like someone just gave you a pot of gold, and. eventually ask her out on a date.

Or would you be more frustrated, thinking this really sucks and realizing that a hawt tranny fell into your lap, and all you can do is admire from a safe distance, and curse the higher powers for fucking with yah like that

I think this could be a dbl edge sword for a guy who likes t-girls

How would you handle it guys?

I'm sure their are guys at my job going thru this with me transitioning at work.

saifan
10-14-2008, 02:36 PM
I have a no hooking up with people from work policy. Keeps me out of trouble and insures that I continue to get a steady paycheck.
:)

Justawannabe
10-14-2008, 06:56 PM
I'd hit on her if the personality was a match, doesn't always go well, but that could be why I have trouble with jobs...

Sean

blckhaze
10-14-2008, 07:10 PM
probably not. business and pleasure usually dont mix well.

Dinand
10-14-2008, 07:47 PM
I doubt it, I have noticed there's a big different between virtual lust and real life lust.

Herkyalert
10-14-2008, 08:21 PM
probably not. business and pleasure usually dont mix well.
This is the correct answer. Female or TS. It's all the same rules.

Quiet Reflections
10-14-2008, 10:06 PM
Dating Co-workers never seems to workout well

Justawannabe
10-14-2008, 10:19 PM
Don't like 40% of folks meet there spouse at work nowadays though?

Sean

BeardedOne
10-14-2008, 10:20 PM
I'd admire from afar, but I'd be a supportive friend if it was someone I already got on with or could get on with (Had we not already been acquainted). There's a saying "Don't shit where you eat" of which I am a firm believer. I don't date at work or, for that matter, within a fifty mile radius (And since I don't do long-distance relationships since the last bloodbath, I'm pretty safe on all counts).

Next puzzle.

Quiet Reflections
10-14-2008, 10:22 PM

Sean
but the divorce rate is 50% in the first 5 years

BeardedOne
10-14-2008, 10:32 PM

Sean
but the divorce rate is 50% in the first 5 years

Usually over money matters because one loses their JOB.

trannybanger
10-14-2008, 10:50 PM
Yeah, I usually don't mix business with pleasure either. But there are always exceptions to every rule... so if it happened to be an amazing transformation, who knows..

nylonleglover
10-17-2008, 09:37 AM
One does not dip their pen in company ink.........

Mugai_hentaisha
10-17-2008, 02:19 PM
Not every guy who likes trannies gets the chance to meet one

If your that guy and then oneday (Bam) a co-worker starts transitioning and is hawt.

What would you do?

Would you go apeshit the your manifestations finally paid off, and feel like someone just gave you a pot of gold, and. eventually ask her out on a date.

Or would you be more frustrated, thinking this really sucks and realizing that a hawt tranny fell into your lap, and all you can do is admire from a safe distance, and curse the higher powers for fucking with yah like that

I think this could be a dbl edge sword for a guy who likes t-girls

How would you handle it guys?

I'm sure their are guys at my job going thru this with me transitioning at work.

Short answer is no and it is due to a personal philosophy of mine; you just don't dip your pen anywhere in the company inkwell.

Long answer still more than likely no, I usually don't hang period with my co-workers, i respect them, I think it is interesting that they live out their lives, but I just don't want to be on a personal level with them.

You are right it would be a dbl edge sword Kira, just not my double edge sword, trust me though I have plenty of double edge sword situations to go around.

Great Question Keep them coming

TES
William

Takingbackme
10-17-2008, 03:16 PM
I would hook up so fast!! I dont give a fuck!!

Space_Cowboy
10-17-2008, 03:26 PM
I’d just make her my secretary and schedule numerous meeting in the store room.

KiraHarden
10-17-2008, 04:11 PM
If I'm attracted to a guy I will date him regardless if we work together.

I've slept with a few co-workers, I was attracted too. I've never been concerned with others or management thought.

I won't sleep or date a guy who is on the DL with NSA. Its just a turnoff

While a few guys I work with have hired me as provider, which suited them because they just wanted discretion

If your unable to separate the two then its best to keep dating outta the your work enviroment.

vman2375
10-17-2008, 04:59 PM
would not be a problem

luv4Tgirls
10-17-2008, 05:09 PM
I am trying to see the problem with all that.

Hey Kira, LOVE the new avatar, that's why answered this

Space_Cowboy
10-17-2008, 05:10 PM

I've slept with a few co-workers, I was attracted too. I've never been concerned with others or management thought.

While a few guys I work with have hired me as provider, which suited them because they just wanted discretion

If your unable to separate the two then its best to keep dating outta the your work enviroment.

I think there is one occasion you’re forgetting about were the rule book goes out of the window ... the CHRISTMAS PARTY :wink:

KiraHarden
10-17-2008, 05:27 PM

I think there is one occasion you?re forgetting about were the rule book goes out of the window ... the CHRISTMAS PARTY :wink:

I had a cpl of those as well, but only with guys at work cool w/ the whole tgirl thing and not concerned with office talk.

Rum balls, jello shots, moonshine w/ fruit a guy brings back from down south

Party :)

evalala
10-18-2008, 08:19 AM
I have a no hooking up with people from work policy. Keeps me out of trouble and insures that I continue to get a steady paycheck.
:)

BEST RESPONSE AWARD GOES TO! ^^^^^^^^^^^^

Don't be stupid and hook up with a colleague I would publicly shun you at work every day. Yo stupid, hows sleeping with the intern, you idiot!?? Someone's gonna get fired someone's gonna get canned! I love laughing at stupid people who do stupid things, who don't know the difference between what is okay in the bedroom and what's totally not okay in public.