PDA

View Full Version : Mimi Plastiq & MiA ISABELLA different?

mcdicez73
10-14-2008, 01:41 AM
haven't heard of Mia Isabella of chicago in a while?
HOPE all is ok with her?

moved outta country? quite PROviDiNG??

nicoleneuman24
10-14-2008, 05:25 AM
who cares....

sexyshana
10-14-2008, 05:29 AM
who cares....

LOL

nicoleneuman24
10-14-2008, 05:30 AM
mimi is obviously not mia... they look nothing alike..

sexyshana
10-14-2008, 05:31 AM
AT ALL!!!

bulldog
10-14-2008, 05:40 AM
"slams his head on his desk repeatedly"

nicoleneuman24
10-14-2008, 05:41 AM
you're pretty, v lol

yngtxmale24
10-14-2008, 05:41 AM
who cares....

wow who is this girl? you look incredible nicole

sexyshana
10-14-2008, 05:42 AM
YOU'RE PRETTY N... :wink:

yngtxmale24
10-14-2008, 05:50 AM
YOU'RE PRETTY N... :wink:

wow, does chicago just breed beautiful women? gorgeous shana

sexyshana
10-14-2008, 06:02 AM
Thanks.

harlemzfinest
10-14-2008, 06:13 AM
too bad I really liked mia but I hope she is happy at whatever she is doing.

mcdicez73
10-17-2008, 02:50 AM
Nicole U snobby troll that will TURN to be Kim DeViNE in 10years

WASHED up

LMAO = = = U tooo SHANA U hateful TROLL's Hattinn on SuPPa STARS

because you gyrrls' persona' is just TiRED

tsntx
10-17-2008, 03:51 AM
Nicole U snobby troll that will TURN to be Kim DeViNE in 10years

WASHED up

LMAO = = = U tooo SHANA U hateful TROLL's Hattinn on SuPPa STARS

because you gyrrls' persona' is just TiRED

riiiiiiight :wink:

id rather be a troll then be a fucked up nobody like mia

Space_Cowboy
10-17-2008, 03:19 PM
[quote="mcdicez73"]Nicole U snobby troll that will TURN to be Kim DeViNE in 10years

lmao, i have not heard the word troll used as an insult in years, that such an epic word.

You have inspired me, im off to find a reason to call someone a troll now :twisted:

mimiplastique
10-21-2008, 01:01 PM
wtf is this shit ???

Minutemouse9
10-21-2008, 02:46 PM
:popcorn

Clind
10-21-2008, 03:01 PM
LOL Minutemouse9 your avatar is a hole movie i just noticed

mcdicez73
10-22-2008, 02:17 AM
Inbox :: Message
To: mcdicez73
Posted: Sun Oct 05, 2008 10:47 pm
Subject: Re: great way of putting chicago MiMMi in check
I agree. She needs to put down the dope. Thanks.

mcdicez73 wrote:
this chix is tooo phynne 2 be Blazzin weed constantly

I sat thru almost 2 of her You Tube vid's & everytime she's tripping on or

being Blazed up on Formydayde & Marajuana= =WiT

ne way its ashame shes plasteering her life mistakes for 12,000 peeps to

shreed her up

mcdicez73
10-22-2008, 02:19 AM
http://www.myspace.com/miaisabella
MiMMi

U ain't got a prayer nor HOPE of holding a candle to SuPPa STARRR
Mia Isabella

Ur TiRED

MiaIsabella1985
10-26-2008, 07:37 PM
Thank you very much for your concern! Im doing well and have been traveling all over the world and recovering from various surgeries so I can be beautifull too! lol And Mi Mi you are fierce hunny I love your boobs they are so perfect and your face is total fish. :wink:

If you would like to see what Ive been up to for the past year just check out my video channel on www.youtube.com/miaisabella1985 rumors and haters cant tell the story for me but my video diary can and will. Enjoy!

mimiplastique
10-26-2008, 08:18 PM
@ Mia .... Nod thanks ....

@ asshole .... i smoke weed ,.... good weed .... i travel and have man
really hope your life is not so sad you have to send private messages about me . I never think about you ...

But now that you are on my mind i would like to thank you for keeping me on yours ;)
with out a hater i would be nothing .....Now some tired pictures

mcdicez73
10-28-2008, 02:14 AM
call it like i see it

mcdicez73
10-28-2008, 02:23 AM
later

DL_NL
10-28-2008, 08:52 AM
Someone please caption these last two posts, anyone read Martian?

Alyssa87
10-28-2008, 09:01 AM
Someone please caption these last two posts, anyone read Martian?

i'm convinced he's mildly retarded.
not that theres anything wrong with it, but it explains why i cant seem to understand his intent or reasoning for most of the shit he posts.

MiaIsabella1985
11-02-2008, 05:50 AM
I think Mi Mi is like a lot of girls should be . . . Confident and not taking any shit. It isnt nice to be rude but being a TS you have to be a little hard' no pun intended because people will try to test you because you are who and what you are. Im sure her friends and people she comes in contact with find her charming in many ways

keepingitreal470
11-02-2008, 06:29 AM
I think Mi Mi is like a lot of girls should be . . . Confident and not taking any shit. It isnt nice to be rude but being a TS you have to be a little hard' no pun intended because people will try to test you because you are who and what you are. Im sure her friends and people she comes in contact with find her charming in many waysBWHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!! LMFAO!!!!!!!!

tsntx
11-02-2008, 08:08 AM
Im sure her friends and people she comes in contact with find her charming in many waysi love it when my bf, the op, stick in my faggot ass and cock holster of a mouth muahahahaha

last i checked those were the only ones that mattered :idea:

drock
11-02-2008, 09:12 AM
Im sure her friends and people she comes in contact with find her charming in many waysi love it when my bf, the op, stick in my faggot ass and cock holster of a mouth muahahahaha

last i checked those were the only ones that mattered :idea:

why don't you change that damn avatar lady.. what up with that???

tsntx
11-02-2008, 09:36 AM
lol its fan art made by one of my many stal..... i mean fans from the board

i think it shows the insecure girls and the misguided guys i could really care less what they say about me... i know what i look like and if i looked as bad as they said they wouldnt be so concerned w/ me or my looks

drock
11-02-2008, 09:41 AM

i think it shows the insecure girls and the misguided guys i could really care less what they say about me... i know what i look like and if i looked as bad as they said they wouldnt be so concerned w/ me or my looks

aiight got it baby.. .. and i'm sure you know as well as most of your hecklers they'd hit if they got the opportunity or maybe they wanna be got??? . :lol: :lol:

tsntx
11-02-2008, 09:45 AM

aiight got it baby.. .. and i'm sure you know as well as most of your hecklers they'd hit if they got the opportunity or maybe they wanna be got??? . :lol: :lol:

duh .... im not stupid like them, barebacking in the middle of a "straight" club w/ total strangers... stoopid :screwy :screwy :screwy :screwy

drock
11-02-2008, 10:06 AM

duh .... im not stupid like them, barebacking in the middle of a "straight" club w/ total strangers... stoopid :screwy :screwy :screwy :screwy

LOL yes that's total insanity. :lol: :lol:

JonnyT
11-02-2008, 03:05 PM
these 2 are more alike than they are different. seems like the chicago girls have real social issues. maybe mental too. i wont be stopping over there anytime soon. and you wonder why its the murder capital of the world :roll:

MiaIsabella1985
11-02-2008, 09:43 PM
Where is this hostility you have pent up coming from JohnyT

Im not sure who you are but you seem to be displaying the same tactics as my old stalker Ray Aka Guardian Aka so many other screen names. . . following every post I make and slamming me.
What ever your reason is being rude is not appropriate or necessary.

My post are to the friends of mine who do appreciate me and thats all.

Avatar Change: I will display my new look with the chosen company not yet here on HA when the projects are released everyone will see them.

Clients and Services: All the people I have met over the years would ever say about me is that I genuine and sweet and delicous to eat!

You dont have to like me but you dont have to be mean either

And thank you to all of you who send me kind messages and support me!

JonnyT
11-02-2008, 11:07 PM
:spam