PDA

View Full Version : Breking Bad

emmettray
10-13-2008, 11:52 PM
Has anyone seen this mini-series yet starring Bryan Cranston (the Dad) from 'Malcolm in the Middle' yet? I thought it was a cracker. The spotlight is pretty much on him for the entirety and I think he carries his role admirably, A great mix of humanity, humility, desperation and understated bravado. I'm over here in the UK and would be interested in your thoughts Stateside.

Regards,

melissacarter
10-14-2008, 12:30 AM
What a great show, my favorite new show of the year. Can't wait for season two. Cranston pulls off the role well, you are at once rooting for him and cringing at his awkwardness. Bottom line, he's the hero and his meth-head punk partner is funny as hell.

His wife is kinda sexy.

El Nino
10-14-2008, 02:35 AM
The show is straight up government propaganda

ts-lover.com
10-14-2008, 02:51 AM
The show is straight up government propagandaHmm, government propoganda? I didn't know the US was in the business of creating television shows. Now that would be a great government job.

El Nino
10-14-2008, 04:13 AM
Don't underestimate the functions of the pentagon. Not only are some TV shows pushed and filtered, but most advanced war scenario video games are also pentagon commissioned. Hmmm I wonder why?! The social engineers of the Brave New World my friend...

boondocksaint
10-14-2008, 05:25 AM
Don't underestimate the functions of the pentagon. Not only are some TV shows pushed and filtered, but most advanced war scenario video games are also pentagon commissioned. Hmmm I wonder why?! The social engineers of the Brave New World my friend...

do the fillings in your teeth receive CIA transmitions? is all matter merely energy condensed to a slow vibration? are we all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively? is there no such thing as death? is life only a dream? and are we the imagination of ourselves?

just messing with you. but breaking bad is great, to bad the writer strike messed up the first season, the finale was awesome

El Nino
10-14-2008, 06:46 AM
There's a good chance...

melissacarter
10-14-2008, 01:15 PM

do the fillings in your teeth receive CIA transmitions? is all matter merely energy condensed to a slow vibration? are we all one consciousness experiencing itself subjectively? is there no such thing as death? is life only a dream? and are we the imagination of ourselves?

just messing with you. but breaking bad is great, to bad the writer strike messed up the first season, the finale was awesome

LOL

melissacarter
10-14-2008, 01:16 PM

You are so mentally ill

Remi
10-14-2008, 05:49 PM
I watched it, then I wiped it for strictly come dancing. Bryan Cranston looks like my dad, he's too old to be fucking with methamphetamine.

El Nino
10-14-2008, 11:33 PM

You are so mentally ill

Thanks for your opinion, but I respectfully disagree. The only reason you are probably drawn into the show is due to your fascination with the drug culture and the respective drugs themselves. Who's the "ill" one again? And remember, the greatest government conspiracy of all, is the view that there are no conspiracies...

BTW, do you know how most the drugs on the street actually get into our country?

melissacarter
10-16-2008, 03:57 PM

You are so mentally ill

Thanks for your opinion, but I respectfully disagree. The only reason you are probably drawn into the show is due to your fascination with the drug culture and the respective drugs themselves. Who's the "ill" one again? And remember, the greatest government conspiracy of all, is the view that there are no conspiracies...

BTW, do you know how most the drugs on the street actually get into our country?

your sister?

El Nino
10-16-2008, 05:40 PM
I take it that's a no

melissacarter
10-16-2008, 05:43 PM
I take it that's a no

LOL you know you are actually kinda funny. Tell me please how do drugs on the street get in this country?

Space_Cowboy
10-16-2008, 05:49 PM
I bring them across the border dressed as a monk leading a donkey caravan; I am so slow that getting across the coastguard just think I’m normal tectonic movement.

El Nino
10-16-2008, 11:53 PM
I take it that's a no

LOL you know you are actually kinda funny. Tell me please how do drugs on the street get in this country?

Predominantly 3 letter agencies... Big money in drugs and weapons deals, don't cha know!

melissacarter
10-17-2008, 03:49 AM
I take it that's a no

Predominantly 3 letter agencies... Big money in drugs and weapons deals, don't cha know!

I see, DSW? Wall Furniture Outlet?

boondocksaint
10-17-2008, 05:31 AM

You are so mentally ill

your sister?

BOOSH

El Nino
10-17-2008, 07:22 AM
I take it that's a no

I see, DSW? Wall Furniture Outlet?

Getting warmer