PDA

View Full Version : WHAT IS THE DEAL WITH SOME OF THESE GIRLS....

slikrickdalicka
10-13-2008, 09:23 AM
I went to club remix to havea good time, you know have a few drinks...dance a little witht he ladies and just relax but Some of the girls who shall remain nameless need some lessons on how to be a lady. A couple of the girls approached me and introduced themselves and we shool hands and I introduced myself and before their ass could hit the sofa they were already hitting me up for drinks and asking me If I wanted a lapdance....now I am no cheapskate but some of these girls need to learn some tact and know how to approach a gentleman. So after I respectfully declined keeping in mind that they are ladies they turned into these horrific monsters and started talking alot of shit and basically saying what the fuck are you here for,,,go home and so forth and so on...
Now I dont know about the rest of the guys that go there but the few times that I have gone I go to these parties or clubs as and treat the women their with all the respect that I would give any other woman. I am not there to get cheap thrills and to be rubbing up on people although alot of you girls there are so freaking hot....but still I feel that respect is a priority. I also understand that some of the girls there are there to make $$$$....I have no problem with that either but you can get a man to give you what you want if you learn to entice and excite him into your web. Not just walk up to them pop the question and if he says no then you curse him out....that shit you leave for the street walkers......I believe that the women at these parties are above that but letme tell ya...there are a few who do not know how to conduct themselves.....by the
Sunny dee-lite and Holly Hollywood are so dam hot.........and of course the beautiful beba........

Remi
10-13-2008, 09:51 AM
In London, we call that a "clip joint"

susi1045
10-13-2008, 11:57 AM
sorry that happen to you there . but you just have to ignore those girl. and just relax and enjoy the girls you like . do not be afraid to say no.

KiraHarden
10-13-2008, 12:17 PM
I went to club remix to havea good time, you know have a few drinks...dance a little witht he ladies and just relax but Some of the girls who shall remain nameless need some lessons on how to be a lady. A couple of the girls approached me and introduced themselves and we shool hands and I introduced myself and before their ass could hit the sofa they were already hitting me up for drinks and asking me If I wanted a lapdance....now I am no cheapskate but some of these girls need to learn some tact and know how to approach a gentleman. So after I respectfully declined keeping in mind that they are ladies they turned into these horrific monsters and started talking alot of shit and basically saying what the fuck are you here for,,,go home and so forth and so on...
Now I dont know about the rest of the guys that go there but the few times that I have gone I go to these parties or clubs as and treat the women their with all the respect that I would give any other woman. I am not there to get cheap thrills and to be rubbing up on people although alot of you girls there are so freaking hot....but still I feel that respect is a priority. I also understand that some of the girls there are there to make $$$$....I have no problem with that either but you can get a man to give you what you want if you learn to entice and excite him into your web. Not just walk up to them pop the question and if he says no then you curse him out....that shit you leave for the street walkers......I believe that the women at these parties are above that but letme tell ya...there are a few who do not know how to conduct themselves.....by the
Sunny dee-lite and Holly Hollywood are so dam hot.........and of course the beautiful beba........

What do you expect from hookers and free loaders. These bitches think a guy owes them something.

if a guy buys me a drink, I will come and say ty and buy him one and chat a. Bit

susi1045
10-13-2008, 12:21 PM
wow

flabbybody
10-13-2008, 03:21 PM
when approached, I politely say maybe later.
Stick to your guns and buy a drink when you're ready to offer, not when you're being pressured by an aggressive girl.

the number of ladies who act like jerks when you decline them are a very small minority imho

tssexychanel
10-13-2008, 04:08 PM

Rejection is worse than cancer to some girls its their issue not yours. Every one does not transition successfully for some the need to be wanted is so great a polite no thank you can be like spitting in their face.

Richctdude
10-13-2008, 04:15 PM
welcome to the real world

TsVanessa69
10-13-2008, 04:32 PM
To me its sad that some girls have to do that. When I go to those partys, I go to hang out and meet people and have a good time. I say a time and place for everything.. I go to the club to club, not work, unless Sunny or Allanah books me to dance. Please don't think all girls are the same.

goldensamba
10-13-2008, 05:04 PM
That sucks. I'm sure those girls will be complaning about how men don't treat them like anything other than sex objects in the next breath.

TheLongChodeAhead
10-13-2008, 05:16 PM
you won't find nuns in a whorehouse

keepingitreal470
10-13-2008, 05:28 PM
Sunny dee-lite and Holly Hollywood are so dam hot.........and of course the beautiful beba........LMAO, some of these girls were street walkers before these parties started. The parties basically got them off the corner. Did you not know this? Oh well. But like others have said, dont let it discourage you if thats the enviroment you like to be in. They all cant be like that.

EyeCumInPiece
10-13-2008, 05:32 PM

Exactly why i havent attended one of the parties in almost a year. Its a shame that a few bad apples can ruin the whole harvest.

KiraHarden
10-13-2008, 06:19 PM
That sucks. I'm sure those girls will be complaning about how men don't treat them like anything other than sex objects in the next breath.

You got that right.

You reap what you ho

Sunny Dee-lite
10-13-2008, 06:49 PM
HI THERE,

THE PARTIES SHOULD DEFITNATLY NOT BE RUINED BY A FEW BAD APPLES....TO CATAGORIZE AND SAY HARSH THAT DON'T BELONG OR AREN'T APPROPIATE ISN'T VERY NICE!

I HAVE NEVER ASKED FOR A DRINK IN MY LIFE, NOR HAVE NOR HAVE I EVER "WORKED" A DAY IN MY LIFE! I HAPPEN TO BE A TRANSSEXUAL WHO RUNS EVENTS FOR MEN WHO LOVE TRANSSEXUALS! AND THAT IS A VERY BROAD MARKET! I HAVE HAD MANY PEOPLE SAY CRUED COMMENTS AND THINGS TO MYSELF UNCALLED FOR...SUCH AS WHEN I TELL THEM I DON'T WORK AND THAT I AM INVOLVED IN A WONDERFUL RELATIONSHIP! THEY HAVE SAID "THAT IS A DAMN SHAME...YOU SHOULD WORK!" AND PEOPLE TOUCH ME AND GROPE ME WHEN I HAVE NEVER MADE THAT APPROPIATE FOR MYSELF!

TO LEAD AWAY FROM NEGATIVITY I SAY THIS...DIFFRENT STROKES FOR DIFFERENT FOKES! IN A PARTY LIKE REMIX ON FRIDAY WHERE THERE WERE LIKE 50 GIRLS HANGING OUT THIS WEEK IN TOTAL...THERE ARE BOUND TO BE SOME BAD APPLES...THERE ARE MANY NICE , GOOD, AND GENUINE GIRLS AS WELL...SOMETIMES MAYBE UNDERSTAND THAT THE NICE ONES ARE ALITTLE MORE SHY...AND YOU MIGHT NEED TO FIND THEM!

IF ANYONE IS ANYONE IS EVER THREATENED OR HARRASSED I HAVE MANY SECURITY TO HELP WITH THAT....JUST LET THEM KNOW AND WE CAN BETTER ASSESS THE SITUATION. MY CLUBS ARE A SAFE AND FUN ENVIROMENT FOR T-GIRLS AND THIER ADMIRERS TO HAVE A WAY TO CONNECT!

THANK YOU ALWAYS FOR YOUR SUPPORT ! AND SEE YOU SOON!!!!!

HERE ARE SOME NICE PARTING THOUGHTS WHERE GIRLS ARE JUST DANCING AND HAVING A GOOD!

flabbybody
10-13-2008, 06:57 PM
surprisingly very little trouble from the street girls who make their way to the parties. the last thing they want is someone complaining about them and getting thrown out. once they have a problem with security, they're pretty much banned for a long time

fact is, there are a few bad apples in every group. we all could name one or two. you kinda learn to avoid them when you see them closing in. after awhile, they'll leave you alone

KiraHarden
10-13-2008, 07:03 PM
I think ill stick with straight clubs. Less drama and I have a better time anyway

KiraHarden
10-13-2008, 07:04 PM
I think ill stick with straight clubs. Less drama and I have a better time anyway

Sunny Dee-lite
10-13-2008, 07:22 PM

DIFFRENT STROKES FOR DIFFRENT FOKES! :lol:

KiraHarden
10-13-2008, 07:30 PM

DIFFRENT STROKES FOR DIFFRENT FOKES! :lol:

LoL I hear yah. But I'm not singling your parties out. I'm refering to all gay/tg clubs

Just not my thing

I like rock/metal music just can't deal with that dance music so that's another reason

hwbs
10-13-2008, 08:42 PM
for a girl to ask u to buy a drink and then do it means u show them u have no self worth....in these cases the stiff arm comes in handy...

blckhaze
10-13-2008, 09:30 PM
for a girl to ask u to buy a drink and then do it means u show them u have no self worth....in these cases the stiff arm comes in handy...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
but yea, some girls game plan to get free drinks. kinda sad.

hwbs
10-13-2008, 10:39 PM
and this in not just at tranny clubs...things go on at str8 clubs too haha....i always have fun when i go to sunny's i just shake off the heathens with no coins for booze , lol

susi1045
10-13-2008, 11:29 PM
Very well say Sonny

goldensamba
10-14-2008, 12:04 AM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
but yea, some girls game plan to get free drinks. kinda sad.

And this is the reason I have never bought a girl who was not already a friend of mine a drink. Growing up with 4 sisters definitely taught me a few things.

goldensamba
10-14-2008, 12:06 AM

You got that right.

You reap what you ho

LMAO. Great line.

You're my kind of girl. One of the few who seem into meeting a guy who will treat her well rather than finding the goose that lays the golden eggs. If you ever make it out here to CA let me know!

MrsKellyPierce
10-14-2008, 12:20 AM
I'm the direct oppisite when I go to a transsexual bar I try to stay far away from the men. They seem to all be walking around with raging hard ons and are ever annoying at times lol

goldensamba
10-14-2008, 12:30 AM
I'm the direct oppisite when I go to a transsexual bar I try to stay far away from the men. They seem to all be walking around with raging hard ons and are ever annoying at times lol

Never been to one but this is not a problem unique to the TG community. Men act like dicks and women act like ho's. Neither has too much room to talk about the other.

KiraHarden
10-14-2008, 12:43 AM
Ho Ho Ho I've seen your outfits Mrs Santa

neverforget
10-14-2008, 12:54 AM
sunny said it all perfectly. i go to her parties on occasion and have been harrassed at times. a polite no thank you always works. also do not look at them in the eye when they walk by, believe me that always works. i go there to hang out and dance. i love good dance music and sonny gets great djs. esp on tuesdays. there are some of the girls there also that want to just dance and have fun. we hook up and have a great time. believe me if you go to a few your rep of just being there to relax and have fun will be known and you will be left alone if you want to be. i have developed some great friendships with some of the girls. sonny is a first rate promoter and also as sweet as can be. there is always plenty of security. her parties are not for everybody, but if this interests you will have a good time.

KiraHarden
10-14-2008, 01:10 AM

You got that right.

You reap what you ho

LMAO. Great line.

You're my kind of girl. One of the few who seem into meeting a guy who will treat her well rather than finding the goose that lays the golden eggs. If you ever make it out here to CA let me know!

I'm planning on a trip out to LA early in the new year.

Thing is I had to deal with the same shit you guys are with the freeloading ho's when I was a guy. I fired their ass ASAP or played them if that was their game.

Thank goodness I have no more testicles, love being Ts female and flipped to loving men. Cause were a headache to you guys and that includes me as well

But I also see how guys are pigs now. So your not off the hook. I still got my girls back before a guy

TsVanessa69
10-14-2008, 01:42 AM
sunny said it all perfectly. i go to her parties on occasion and have been harrassed at times. a polite no thank you always works. also do not look at them in the eye when they walk by, believe me that always works. i go there to hang out and dance. i love good dance music and sonny gets great djs. esp on tuesdays. there are some of the girls there also that want to just dance and have fun. we hook up and have a great time. believe me if you go to a few your rep of just being there to relax and have fun will be known and you will be left alone if you want to be. i have developed some great friendships with some of the girls. sonny is a first rate promoter and also as sweet as can be. there is always plenty of security. her parties are not for everybody, but if this interests you will have a good time.
All of us who go to Sunnys partys don't go to work. I like to stop in and say hi and chit chat with HA menbers and girlfriends I meet at Continental from NYC. I have this thing about walking to the bar and buying my own drink first, so guys don't think I'm needy. There are actually some really great people who go to those partys, that aren't on that beggin tip.

blckhaze
10-14-2008, 01:47 AM
and this in not just at tranny clubs...things go on at str8 clubs too haha....i always have fun when i go to sunny's i just shake off the heathens with no coins for booze , lol

PREACH bruh Hollywood.

goldensamba
10-14-2008, 02:13 AM
That sucks. I'm sure those girls will be complaining about how men don't treat them like anything other than sex objects in the next breath.

You got that right.

You reap what you ho

LMAO. Great line.

Thing is I had to deal with the same shit you guys are with the freeloading ho's when I was a guy. I fired their ass ASAP or played them if that was their game.

Thank goodness I have no more testicles, love being Ts female and flipped to loving men. Cause were a headache to you guys and that includes me as well

But I also see how guys are pigs now. So your not off the hook. I still got my girls back before a guy

Oh trust me I'm not hating on one over the other. I just call it like it is. Both guys and girls have issues. But, I have to say.......working girls who are always looking for someone to pay them for everything can't be complaining when they can't find a good guy.

Like you said before you reap what you so.

When are you coming to CA?

KiraHarden
10-14-2008, 02:29 AM
That sucks. I'm sure those girls will be complaining about how men don't treat them like anything other than sex objects in the next breath.

You got that right.

You reap what you ho

LMAO. Great line.

Oh trust me I'm not hating on one over the other. I just call it like it is. Both guys and girls have issues. But, I have to say.......working girls who are always looking for someone to pay them for everything can't be complaining when they can't find a good guy.

Like you said before you reap what you so.

When are you coming to CA?

Reap what you Ho

Alyssa87
10-14-2008, 05:12 AM
wow those drinks must be reallyreally good.lol
http://www.cowart.info/blog/uploaded_images/water-in-desert-pic-754528.jpg

saifan
10-14-2008, 05:19 AM
Sorry for the hijack but is it that hard to insert a paragraph break every now and again?

MrsKellyPierce
10-14-2008, 05:26 AM
Ho Ho Ho I've seen your outfits Mrs SantaI may dress slutty, but how I ac in person is totally oppisite. You can ask anyone that has met me, I am rather shy lol

Paladin
10-14-2008, 06:48 AM

Kira, you have a great looking face so you can do that. A lot of the T-girls at these parties do not have your looks.

susi1045
10-14-2008, 07:27 AM
smiling this is funny

KiraHarden
10-14-2008, 11:35 AM
Ho Ho Ho I've seen your outfits Mrs SantaI may dress slutty, but how I ac in person is totally oppisite. You can ask anyone that has met me, I am rather shy lol

Wow, sorry if this pinched a nerve Shore. I was joking with you, first time you took something I said wrong girl. Or not?

I don't need to ask anyone, sorry to read that you think I would have too

:(

So I guess I will then..

Hey everyone who has met K Shore is she really shy in person?

:)

KiraHarden
10-14-2008, 11:38 AM

Wow, sorry if this pinched a nerve Shore. I was joking with you, first time you took something I said wrong girl. Or not?

I don't need to ask anyone, sorry to read that you think I would have too

:(

So I guess I will then..

Hey everyone who has met K Shore is she really shy in person?

:)

KiraHarden
10-14-2008, 12:07 PM

Kira, you have a great looking face so you can do that. A lot of the T-girls at these parties do not have your looks.

Well ty for the compliment hun, but I go where I go based on where I feel comfortable, and have a good time at, not based on my looks , or how others look or dress

I've seen pics and heard there are a lot of beuatiful trannies at those parties. So I must disagree with you on that

I like live bands , rock music. So I like clubs/concerts or stripclubs that offer tha type of music. I also avoid straight clubs that dj music, not just gay/tclubs.

Not many t parties play rock, if anyone knows of one. Let me know

Needle in a haystack without a doubt

Ps stripperfest at On The Border in Milwaukee on the 25th. Any guys interested in going with me ( guys from here)

Pm me

KiraHarden
10-14-2008, 12:09 PM

Well ty for the compliment hun, but I go where I go based on where I feel comfortable, and have a good time at, not based on my looks , or how others look or dress

I've seen pics and heard there are a lot of beuatiful trannies at those parties. So I must disagree with you on that

I like live bands , rock music. So I like clubs/concerts or stripclubs that offer tha type of music. I also avoid straight clubs that dj music, not just gay/tclubs.

Not many t parties play rock, if anyone knows of one. Let me know

Needle in a haystack without a doubt

Ps stripperfest at On The Border in Milwaukee on the 25th. Any guys interested in going with me ( guys from here)

Pm me

KiraHarden
10-14-2008, 12:23 PM
smiling this is funny
lol I feel it's hilarious :)

hwbs
10-14-2008, 09:20 PM
had an interesting weekend...met this girl a couple weeks ago and we went away for a couple days...i know we have been talking about girls always bugging guys for drinks and shit....so anyways this girl would not let me pick up the tab for anything all weekend except we split an expensive dinner together....so the moral of the story is that u don't have to give in to some broke pigeons and sacrifice your integrity...i was not looking for her to pay for anything ...when we went to Nordstroms she wanted to buy the jacket i was buying but snuck off and bought it while she was trying on some clothes...

flabbybody
10-14-2008, 10:52 PM
how to you pull in that ass HW?
I'm not going to ask an obnoxious question like "is she good looking"?
cause I know you have very high standards

fayevalentine74
10-14-2008, 11:08 PM
hey im sorry for that but just remmeber where u are at. its not a bad thing to ask for a drink however lot of poeple there will try the griles and they wont even tip. so as a grile i understand however you are right they should be less agresive. but there some good once left for example mi sussi

hwbs
10-14-2008, 11:09 PM
i believe u would approve flabby :).....met her on this personals site..imagine that , lmao

slikrickdalicka
10-15-2008, 09:09 AM
Well let me just say, First off Sunny you are a classy girl. I see they way you conduct yourself and you have style. Along with a bunch of the girls that I have seen when I have gone to your events. And as far as the few bad ones strong arming me...never happened. I just feel that if you are going to act like a prostitute and not a lady then you should take that shit else where. Some of us beleive it or not are just there to have fun and make friends, then just to get a piece of ass......if I wanted that I would just call someone on EROS. And I disagree that just because it is a TG party that that kind of behavior should be expected from anyone at those kind of events or any club for that matter whether it be TG or straight.
Hey sisi, I missed you there that day.

gas14
10-15-2008, 03:52 PM
it happens all the time been to the parties 4 to 5 times i refuse to go anymore as soon as u walk in the door, these street walkers come up to u to buy them a drink or a lap dance , i havent brought myself a drink yet, last time i went such a bad experience i dont want to name girls but some of them are dancers , last time i went after i refused to buy a drink and lap dance , i ask the beutifull suzi for lap dance and had a few drinks nice girl beutifull nice experience and i left, sorry these party u should get rid of some girls u will do so much more business

susi1045
10-15-2008, 04:13 PM
slikrickdalicka
Junior Poster

Posted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 7:09 am Post subject:

Hey susi, I missed you there that day.
Sorry my friend i was dancing in a birthday party . but i got there around 3 . sorry you have a bad experience that day . hope you do not stop going to the parties . see you there i am dancing this friday there love to see you there . kisses vivi-

susi1045
10-16-2008, 02:27 AM
gas14
glad to heard you had a good experience at the end . hope to see you friday at rimix . i am dancing . kisis vivi

lovesall
10-17-2008, 02:13 AM
When i have the time I have stopped by Sunny's parties and catched up with the friends I met there! I always have a wonderful time and the bad apples will I just ignore them or I jst say no. I will try to stop in this friday!

reddragon1981_2002
10-17-2008, 03:07 AM
I have never been to one of these parties, so correct me if I am wrong, but it seems like part of the problem comes from the strange vibe of not quite being a stip club, but not just being a regular bar either. If I go into a strip club and a girl asks me to buy her a drink or if I want a dance, I know she is just working and doesnt have any interest in me other than money. If I go to a regular bar and a girl asks me to buy her a drink, or she at least lets me buy her one, there is at least a chance that she is after more than just a drink, not saying it has to be sexual, but perhaps just wants to know me more. From the pics and from some of the posts about these parties, its seems like it would be hard to distinguish the difference between girls who are working and girls who are just there to have a good time and hang out.

slinky
10-17-2008, 10:32 AM
thing of it more like a track with a bar.