PDA

View Full Version : FAGS, GUMPS, PUNKS AND HOMOS

tssexychanel
10-13-2008, 04:08 AM
I MAY BE WRONG BUT THESE ARE USUALLY DEROGATORY TERMS USED TO DESCRIBE HOMOSEXUAL MALES, MEN WHO SLEEP WITH MEN. THE POST WILL FALL OF DEAF EARS AND DUMB BRAINS BUT WHO GIVES A FUCK BEING MOST POPULAR ON HUNG ANGELS HAS NEVER BEEN A BIG GOAL OF MINE.

I HAVE NEVER UNDERSTOOD AT WHAT POINT IN TIME THIS CAME INTO VOGUE NOW DON'T GET ME WRONG I HAVE MY OPINIONS OF PEOPLE AND MANY OF YOU UNLESS YOU BEG TO KNOW DON'T EVEN REALLY KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT YOU. JUST CAUSE ITS IN MY HEAD DON'T MEAN I HAVE TO TELL THE WORLD BUT I DIGRESS.

IF A GUY IS A FAG AND IS ATTRACTED TO THE LADIES HERE WHAT DOES THAT SAY ABOUT THE LADIES THAT HE IS ATTRACTED TO SINCE SOCIETY SAYS FAG LIKE FAGS. JUST LIKE MEN THAT CALL GIRLS WHORES YOU MUST BE A TRICK CAUSE CANT HAVE ONE WITH OUT THE OTHER.

I DON'T KNOW JUST SEEMS THE MORE THINGS CHANGE THE MORE THEY STAY THE SAME THE FACES COME AND GO BUT THE LEVEL OF MATURITY NEVER SEEMS TO EVOLVE.

AND HOW LOW MUST ONES SELF ESTEEM BE TO ACCEPT BEING CALLED ANYTHING BY SOMEONE JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE WORTH SLEEPING WITH. THAT WOULDNT MAKE YOU A FAG THAT JUST MAKES YOU DUMB AND DESPERATE.

ANYWHO I WILL PROBABLY BE BACK IN ANOTHER FEW MONTHS TO SEE THE SAME JUNK ITS LIKE YOU NEVER MISS A BEAT HERE WHAT WAS ALWAYS WILL BE AND ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW THATS REALLY SAD.

FUNNY WE ARE DOING ALL THIS WORK ON MEGHANS STOPPING THE HATE SITE TO GET OTHERS TO RESPECT AND ACCEPT US AND YOU PEOPLE TO ACCEPT AND RESPECT YOURSELVES OR EACH OTHER. I SEE WHY STR8 PEOPLE THINK LBGT LIFESTYLE IS A JOKE AND WORTHY OF DISCRIMINATION.

I DON'T RESPOND TO STUPIDITY OR ACKNOWLEDGE THE EXISTENSE OF TOXIC PEOPLE SO IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY TO ME YOU CAN LEAVE ME A COMMENT IN MY SHOUT BOX I MIGHT GET BORED ENOUGH TO READ IT ONE DAY.

keepingitreal470
10-13-2008, 04:12 AM
I MAY BE WRONG BUT THESE ARE USUALLY DEROGATORY TERMS USED TO DESCRIBE HOMOSEXUAL MALES, MEN WHO SLEEP WITH MEN. THE POST WILL FALL OF DEAF EARS AND DUMB BRAINS BUT WHO GIVES A FUCK BEING MOST POPULAR ON HUNG ANGELS HAS NEVER BEEN A BIG GOAL OF MINE.

I HAVE NEVER UNDERSTOOD AT WHAT POINT IN TIME THIS CAME INTO VOGUE NOW DON'T GET ME WRONG I HAVE MY OPINIONS OF PEOPLE AND MANY OF YOU UNLESS YOU BEG TO KNOW DON'T EVEN REALLY KNOW HOW I FEEL ABOUT YOU. JUST CAUSE ITS IN MY HEAD DON'T MEAN I HAVE TO TELL THE WORLD BUT I DIGRESS.

IF A GUY IS A FAG AND IS ATTRACTED TO THE LADIES HERE WHAT DOES THAT SAY ABOUT THE LADIES THAT HE IS ATTRACTED TO SINCE SOCIETY SAYS FAG LIKE FAGS. JUST LIKE MEN THAT CALL GIRLS WHORES YOU MUST BE A TRICK CAUSE CANT HAVE ONE WITH OUT THE OTHER.

I DON'T KNOW JUST SEEMS THE MORE THINGS CHANGE THE MORE THEY STAY THE SAME THE FACES COME AND GO BUT THE LEVEL OF MATURITY NEVER SEEMS TO EVOLVE.

AND HOW LOW MUST ONES SELF ESTEEM BE TO ACCEPT BEING CALLED ANYTHING BY SOMEONE JUST BECAUSE THEY ARE WORTH SLEEPING WITH. THAT WOULDNT MAKE YOU A FAG THAT JUST MAKES YOU DUMB AND DESPERATE.
ANYWHO I WILL PROBABLY BE BACK IN ANOTHER FEW MONTHS TO SEE THE SAME JUNK ITS LIKE YOU NEVER MISS A BEAT HERE WHAT WAS ALWAYS WILL BE AND ALL I CAN SAY IS WOW THATS REALLY SAD.

FUNNY WE ARE DOING ALL THIS WORK ON MEGHANS STOPPING THE HATE SITE TO GET OTHERS TO RESPECT AND ACCEPT US AND YOU PEOPLE TO ACCEPT AND RESPECT YOURSELVES OR EACH OTHER. I SEE WHY STR8 PEOPLE THINK LBGT LIFESTYLE IS A JOKE AND WORTHY OF DISCRIMINATION.

I DON'T RESPOND TO STUPIDITY OR ACKNOWLEDGE THE EXISTENSE OF TOXIC PEOPLE SO IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY TO ME YOU CAN LEAVE ME A COMMENT IN MY SHOUT BOX I MIGHT GET BORED ENOUGH TO READ IT ONE DAY. Very Very Very well said Chanel. Sums up 95 percent of this site. And your right, it is a damm shame.

trannybanger
10-13-2008, 04:20 AM
GUMP is a word?

Can't we just Spread the Love?

tssexychanel
10-13-2008, 04:23 AM
GUMP is a word?

Can't we just Spread the Love?

LOL its a Chicago thing and actually dates me I should have left that one out.

Funny you should mention love that is the column I write for Meghans site

http://stoppingthehate.com

Quiet Reflections
10-13-2008, 09:24 AM
when i hear gump i think of someone of below average intelligence and when i hear punk i think of music, but you are right the more things change the more they stay the same. Maturity comes with age and experience and for the most part thats not here. In a few months when you come back you will still have the learned few and a whole new crop of young ones that drown out their voices.

El Nino
10-13-2008, 09:31 AM

I DON'T RESPOND TO STUPIDITY OR ACKNOWLEDGE THE EXISTENSE OF TOXIC PEOPLE SO IF YOU HAVE ANYTHING TO SAY TO ME YOU CAN LEAVE ME A COMMENT IN MY SHOUT BOX I MIGHT GET BORED ENOUGH TO READ IT ONE DAY.

That's some quality content. Props...

yodajazz
10-13-2008, 12:16 PM
Chanel, I agree with what you say. But on this site I think that it is just a few people, using those names. There are also some intelligent discussions here. Or at least some people try to have them. I have much respect for you also.

tssexychanel
10-13-2008, 01:37 PM
Chanel, I agree with what you say. But on this site I think that it is just a few people, using those names. There are also some intelligent discussions here. Or at least some people try to have them. I have much respect for you also.

On a whole I believe in the good of man. We are all created in beauty and love and really have to step out of character to be nasty and mean. Being racist, hateful, hurtful or prejudice is learned behavior children don't come into the world that way. It's picked up either taught but most times a defense mechanism.

In my studies and in my observations ignorance and hate come from many places but the majority of it is from personal feelings of inadequacy so there for rather than work on what bothers us most about ourselves people will pick apart another person.

People that really feel good about who they are and their lives rarely see others. Maintaining ones life is such a full time job there is no time to sit and point fingers no one really every has it all on the ball there is always more work to be done. Thats why it doesnt bother me what people say about me first because most don't even know me and second because I know its not about me its about how I make them feel about themselves. If a flawed person looks at someone that they think is more flawed than themselves they often get pissed and say what right has this person to be happy with themselves and I am better than them and I dont feel as good about myself.

Insecure people detest to see security in others cause unfortunately for them thats the one thing they can't buy Macy's dont sell it and no surgeon can put it in you. So the way of the world is if I am not happy what right have you to be also.

And honestly I know negativity doesnt reign supreme but I my own sarcastic way I get a kick out of challenging peoples thinking not to prove my superiority but to make even one person wake up and realize that what doesnt work should be modified. Doing the same thing and expecting different results is the definaition of insanity.

On a whole I think that there are some great folks here, some tolerable and the rest to me are invisible. Cause I am the Queen of Ignore no one really bothers me people just arent that important behaviors and actions do. Thats why in all the time I have been here there is still not 200 post from me some people can rack up two hundred post in a day.

I see stuff for what it is a cry for attention thats all acting out is and I don't coddle children when folks tell me in an adult fashion they need me then they can have me when you throw tantrums and act out like a five year old you get what they get a time out and ignored.

AllanahStarrNYC
10-14-2008, 02:13 AM

Using the word 'fag' is acceptable only when used by gays or female friends of gays, the same way the n word is acceptable when only used by black people. Of course that is not true in for every gay person, but for the most part that is how it goes.

If it is used in any way to be deameaning or to insult someone it is not acceptable in my book.

It's a low common denominator insult- such as calling a black person a "n...." or calling a ts a man, etc etc.

It's just as bad as a racial slur if you ask me when used in a homophobic manner, or for reason to insult. I don't see it any different.

When I was growing up I was called a fag and harrased every day of my school life, and it had a deep impact on me emotionally at the time. Obviously I overcame that, but as we all know, people who do things like that- who like to bully, insult, or gossip visciously are usually those who are very unhappy and bitter in their own lives.

hondarobot
10-14-2008, 03:41 AM
The first time I was out-of-school suspended from high school was the result of me calling a teacher a fag.

It was a speech class, and I was very good at delivering a speech, but I preferred listening to my Walkman at the time. The teacher told me to knock it off, and I said "Whatever, fag. . .". I didn't think anything about it when I said it, but I got kicked out for five days. She had always been cool with me, but she flipped out at that comment.

Turned out the teacher was actually a lesbian. I had no idea until years later why she was so upset. It was one of the few lessons I actually learned from school.

OEMEnemyNum1
10-14-2008, 04:25 AM
People get thick skin usually. I've been called worse,and probably said worse to people.

Of course, I got some decent revenge on one of these characters.

a994
10-14-2008, 10:32 AM
Great post, Sexy Chanel!

And Allanah, I am one African-American who detests the use of the N-word, PERIOD. I don't go around calling other African-Americans "n_____."

yodajazz
10-14-2008, 11:19 AM

When I said that it was just a few people using words like "fag", that was before I saw this thread: http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=38362

But I understand they are mosly trying to be funny.