PDA

View Full Version : who do you think made the best transformation?

ballbreaker
10-13-2008, 01:35 AM
from an ugly duckling to a knockout or just plain gorgeous!

mrbig
10-13-2008, 02:31 AM
from an ugly duckling to a knockout or just plain gorgeous!

http://www.clipser.com/watch_video/745411

:P

....In other words:

Feo chicos who underwent a gender reassignment surgery will always be feo chicos, but then theyre feo chicos w/ tetas.

ballbreaker
10-13-2008, 02:57 AM
lmao!

Celeste
10-13-2008, 04:37 AM
Thats way too hard to choose, Most girls would never let you see what they looked like before. Some girls have transitioned off only hormones, maybe implants. Others have had complete surgery head to toe, FFS, bodywork, etc... How could you really compare the two?!

SheBoots
10-13-2008, 05:05 AM
Hi Celeste, you look nice! I d like to meet you someday. I plan to be in Vegas in Nov, will you be around then?

msbhaven
10-13-2008, 05:11 AM
It's not as important where you start, IMO it's more important where you end up. I hope I can look back some day and say, "you've come a long way baby!"

Paladin
10-13-2008, 05:52 AM
Danielle Foxxx !!!!!

KiraHarden
10-13-2008, 10:56 AM
I'm not the most succesful or most beautiful, but I've come a long way, at least I think so.

Here's a b4 pic of me 4yrs ago

Quiet Reflections
10-13-2008, 11:03 AM
I'm not the most succesful or most beautiful, but I've come a long way, at least I think so.

your old pic reminds me of CM punk or matt Hardy

KiraHarden
10-13-2008, 11:21 AM

your old pic reminds me of CM punk or matt Hardy

Not sure who CM punk is

Quiet Reflections
10-13-2008, 11:31 AM
a wrestler

KiraHarden
10-13-2008, 12:00 PM
a wrestler

lmao wow I see it too

And he's Hawt

melissacarter
10-13-2008, 01:55 PM
Thats way too hard to choose, Most girls would never let you see what they looked like before.

I always showed my transition, from beginning to present, through photos on my website. My transformation has been very public.

ballbreaker
10-13-2008, 06:01 PM
all of you look great ! a lot of people don't realize how hard it is to make a transition like that in your life it's almost like you buried the male part of you and a new woman was born .I congradulate all of you on your hard work and posting your transition photos it would be interesting to know what type of work you did before.

KiraHarden
10-13-2008, 06:11 PM
all of you look great ! a lot of people don't realize how hard it is to make a transition like that in your life it's almost like you buried the male part of you and a new woman was born .I congradulate all of you on your hard work and posting your transition photos it would be interesting to know what type of work you did before.

I started a thread about the jobs I've held. I'm sure you can locate it under my posts in my profile section

But I have worked on a kill floor in a slaghter house, steel foundry work. Disabled war vet and my current job which I transitioned at. Forklift operator.

Thank you for the support hun

emmettray
10-13-2008, 11:44 PM
Well, yes Kira. you certainly have come a long way. It seems to me you have come a VERY long way. I can't comment on successfully but on the beautiful or convincing front I would say congratulations...You've come a Loooooong way baby! Looking good X

menacingmethods86
10-13-2008, 11:48 PM
Kelly Shore

KirstenH
10-14-2008, 12:12 AM

No way! :shock:

Are you serious or just kidding hun?

KiraHarden
10-14-2008, 12:27 AM

No that's me hun. I haven't had face surgery yet. :( but need it. I did have orchietomy and I always had pretty boy features and that helps.

Here's the pics side by side. Check out the schnozz. lol

msbhaven
10-14-2008, 12:32 AM
Kira I don't think you need the surgery. If you want it that's fine and I say do what makes you happy, but I think you already look great. I wish I could look have so good with out any surgery.

Dinand
10-14-2008, 12:37 AM
Winterwinwin. I didn't believe it at all until she spoke with her male face!

KirstenH
10-14-2008, 01:16 AM

No that's me hun. I haven't had face surgery yet. :( but need it. I did have orchietomy and I always had pretty boy features and that helps.

Here's the pics side by side. Check out the schnozz. lol

Wow, that's almost unbelievable sweetie, you do look gorgeous!
and as msbhaven already said you realy don't need the surgery. :wink:

I hope to come out so nice and pretty as you did. :)

xoxo
Kirsten

ballbreaker
10-14-2008, 01:33 AM
well who else has photos dont be shy.

Dinand
10-14-2008, 07:55 PM
Am I the only one here who doesn't want to see how tgirls looked as a male? It's weird how the mind works.

KiraHarden
10-14-2008, 08:35 PM
Am I the only one here who doesn't want to see how tgirls looked as a male? It's weird how the mind works.
Pops the bubble huh. lol

KirstenH
10-14-2008, 08:39 PM
Pops the bubble huh. lol

:D LOL

Dinand
10-14-2008, 08:51 PM
It's like finding out there's no real Santa.....

KiraHarden
10-14-2008, 08:58 PM
It's like finding out there's no real Santa.....
True, but you'll still get a special package. So, who needs Santa

I took pics down.

ilovetgirls36
10-14-2008, 09:36 PM
i saw a pic of jeniffer paris when she was a man ...he was an ugly mother..@#@

KiraHarden
10-14-2008, 09:42 PM

She use to post on eros as male. The pics are still floating around.

bartholomeus
10-14-2008, 10:41 PM

Found 'em... looked very pretty when she CDed almost like now(not as guy though).

Celeste
10-15-2008, 01:05 AM
no pics?

KiraHarden
10-15-2008, 01:44 AM
no pics?
No pics me? No pics you, or who?

Space_Cowboy
10-15-2008, 01:52 AM
omg you look so different even with out surgery, it would be funny to see u as a man and then as a TS stood net to each other. I have to agree with dinand though, im only interested in the TS pics,but i guess its quite interesting to see how far ppl have come.

KiraHarden
10-15-2008, 02:01 AM
omg you look so different even with out surgery, it would be funny to see u as a man and then as a TS stood net to each other. I have to agree with dinand though, im only interested in the TS pics,but i guess its quite interesting to see how far ppl have come.

If you mean face surgery. I never had any yet. Saving up for it :(

Space_Cowboy
10-15-2008, 02:20 AM
just a little bit of Softening here and there and you’re going to look really cute, you need to get that piggy bank working over drive haha

RubyTS
10-15-2008, 02:28 AM
interesting topic i wouldnt mind posting a male pic of myself, because its no longer who i am and i only made it up til about 18 befoire i transitioned. I was super cuite and very popular... only i have 2 pics of me from high school and but scanner. It IS interesting to see the transition, especially those which didnt require surgery. It's amazing what hormones alone can do

Space_Cowboy
10-15-2008, 03:04 AM
yeah hormone treatment can do wondersi have heard, a friend of mine is starting this month and she can't wait.

You will have to show your b4 and after pic's, this is quite fun actually :)

ballbreaker
10-16-2008, 01:59 AM
can't wait to see those pictures.

mrbig
10-16-2008, 03:03 AM

Found 'em... looked very pretty when she CDed almost like now(not as guy though).

that would be these pix:

jp a.k.a. "clark" :

mrbig
10-16-2008, 03:04 AM

that would be these pix:
(she still has somewhat the same face features now)
anyz,

jp a.k.a. "clark" :

plankton
10-16-2008, 04:01 AM
It's hard to find before pics. But i think Drikka did one hell of a job finding herself.