PDA

View Full Version : Poll - Should Jennifer Justice Get Banned?

PeteIsHere
10-13-2008, 01:22 AM
You know what I think of Jennifer Injustice. :wink:

lupinIII
10-13-2008, 01:31 AM
1 vote for don't give a piss either way.

saifan
10-13-2008, 02:37 AM
Perhaps you should for using the word "fagtrocious."

Skwisgarr Skwigelf
10-13-2008, 02:51 AM
Why would people want to ban her-awesome self

El Nino
10-13-2008, 02:54 AM
Perhaps you should for using the word "fagtrocious."

Its a pun... and actually kind of funny because it is relevant and in context

spunkybrewster007
10-13-2008, 02:56 AM
PeteIsHere, you should be banned you fag!!

PatrickFromNYC
10-13-2008, 02:57 AM
Why ban Jennifer?? Because she hits a sensitive spot when she calls you a "fag"?? Toughen up for fucks sake....

eddymunster90
10-13-2008, 02:58 AM
1 vote for don't give a piss either way.

Make that two votes.

timxxx
10-13-2008, 03:00 AM
FUCK OFF
Don't care much for the foul mouth bitch but FUCK OFF

spunkybrewster007
10-13-2008, 03:08 AM
Timxxx, your a fag too. Your gonna get banned next.

El Nino
10-13-2008, 03:36 AM
Timxxx, your a fag too. Your gonna get banned next. Ok, and you are on this forum because you are 110% straight? LOL

mrbig
10-13-2008, 03:55 AM
Dude, yall are all fags. The girls are fags, but we already know this. You boys, yall are fags too. El Nino, your the biggest of them all, FAG.Of course, I'm not gay, I just stumbled on this site on accident and don't plan on returning cause just being on this site is so gay. I'm not a fag, lol.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..you know what they say about an explanation that has not been asked for, huh?...its as good as an confession, you stud!
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
keepingitreal420, your a big fat homo too. FAG!

obviously some of you fags can't take a joke. lol

PeteIsHere, you should be banned you fag!!

Timxxx, your a fag too. Your gonna get banned next.

Ad nauseam reiterations from ass kissing admirers just disgust me.
Don't be a such a pathetic follower. There are already plenty of those suckas here on HA. Oh, sorry, my bad, guess you just like sucking on certain peoples dick, huh?

lupinIII
10-13-2008, 04:14 AM
Ehh, the word fag's getting really old, can't we use poofter, queer, fairy or jessy every now and again?

You know, just to break up the monotony?

tsntx
10-13-2008, 04:55 AM
lmao

ill NEVER get banned

dumb ass faggots

but YOU will be if you keep bringing faggotry like this to this most prestige and straight forum known as HA

El Nino
10-13-2008, 04:56 AM
Majority rules! LOL

mimiplastique
10-13-2008, 04:58 AM
if you ban jen may as well ban me i think i am worse

tsntx
10-13-2008, 05:01 AM
bitch they will NEVER ban the entertainment

besides unlike these faggots

we can put the ban-hammer in our mouth tomorrow in NYC and milk it for all its worth

nice knowing you queers

NOT!

tsntx
10-13-2008, 05:01 AM
Majority rules! LOL

no... nyce rules. its his place

and seeing as how hes NOT a faggot

the faggots are the ones getting the boot

bye twinkle-toes

bulldog
10-13-2008, 05:07 AM
LMAO!

Folks, lemme tell ya somethin, this aint no democracy, you cannot vote someone off, you cant hand this to the mods and go "ok here now you HAVE to do it" cuz i can tell you where they will tell you to stick it

Its completely up to the mods to decide who to ban and when, and personally i think they do a damn good job on it.

If someone hit a sensitive spot and you feel crushed hurt or maybe feel like running home to cry to mommy, guess what, DEAL WITH IT, you have a problem with someone, take it up with that person instead of going and creating a thread which therefore creates more drama. If that doesnt work, take it up with the mods, they are fair and may take some time to get back to you cuz they have personal lives too and dont sit here at your beck and call.

Thats my rant for the day, take it or leave it, you cant swallow it, dont give a damn

Peace!

xrey
10-13-2008, 05:08 AM
http://z.about.com/d/politicalhumor/1/0/a/e/1/surrender_faggots.jpg

El Nino
10-13-2008, 05:12 AM
Struck a nerve, did I? Well if I get banned for confronting your hypocritical BS, then big deal. I have successfully made a point that so many have wanted to for so long, and you know deep inside yourself that your a sick fuck :)

blckhaze
10-13-2008, 05:48 AM
now this is faggotry in its purest form.

hondarobot
10-13-2008, 06:23 AM
That's funny, a tg calling anyone a faggot.

http://bloggedyou.files.wordpress.com/2007/10/laugh_ha_ha.jpg

Why is that funny?

hondarobot
10-13-2008, 06:42 AM
You're logged on the forum now, you clearly read and rabidly post to every thread you can manage to get some sort of attention from. . . but now you're keeping your mouth shut.

Good idea.

hondarobot
10-13-2008, 06:44 AM
Oh, you did respond. Didn't make much sense. You do seem to enjoy posting frequently though.

hondarobot
10-13-2008, 06:47 AM
You're logged on the forum now, you clearly read and rabidly post to every thread you can manage to get some sort of attention from. . . but now you're keeping your mouth shut. Good idea.

Who is that directed at?

That would be you.

hondarobot
10-13-2008, 06:56 AM
No, but you should try and hook up with her, or at least some girl. Do you talk to girls ever? I don't mean getting your feelings hurt and insulting them on this forum, that doesn't really count.

hondarobot
10-13-2008, 07:02 AM
As I've posted before in regards to other trolls:

I'm not laughing with you, I'm laughing at you. It's amazing how stupid you forum creeps are.

:screwy

hondarobot
10-13-2008, 07:10 AM
As I've posted before in regards to other trolls: I'm not laughing with you, I'm laughing at you. It's amazing how stupid you forum creeps are. :screwy

LOL. You are too funny Honda. Creepy, screwy and stupid is taking a bus ride from across the country to molest poor Vicki Richter in the middle of the night. LOL.

Even creepier is that you keep responding to my posts. Nobody knows anything about you, and you seem to know way too much about what regular posters on this forum are doing.

Weirdo. Please keep posting. It's cheap entertainment.

:lol:

hondarobot
10-13-2008, 07:20 AM
Good grief, this guy is completely retarded.

El Nino
10-13-2008, 07:52 AM
Good grief, this guy is completely retarded.

LOL. Only retards take bus trips across the country to molest sleeping girls. LOL. You are a riot man. Thanks

Cosign that one there...

alpha2117
10-13-2008, 08:00 AM
Topics like this one make me wonder how some people survive to adulthood.

Jen, Mimi etc are ... well lets face it bitches. They revel in being bitches. I'm sure outside of the forum they probably aren't as bitchy as they are here but in this enviroment they are hell on heels. It's the role they have chosen for themselves in here.

You know what, thats a good thing. It's entertaining, as long as you dont take it seriously.

If you take either Mimi or Jen 100% seriously then you are kidding yourself. Everything they say has to be treated as if the tongue is firmly in the cheek.

tsntx
10-13-2008, 08:21 AM
so firmly in those sweet cheeks alpha

alpha2117
10-13-2008, 08:41 AM
so firmly in those sweet cheeks alpha

my double entendre detector just went off!

Quiet Reflections
10-13-2008, 09:08 AM
if you dont like her then dont read her posts or bring her up. what most of the douche nozzles dont realize is that majority of the girls out there have had to develope a tough skin due to the large amount of haters in the world and if you leave them be they will respond in kind.

Chaotic
10-13-2008, 01:17 PM
The Golden Rule of HA: Bring a sense of humor with you! It's served me well on more than one occasion on here. :wink:

El Nino
10-13-2008, 11:37 PM
Well, the numbers don't lie...

Legend
10-13-2008, 11:58 PM
Well, the numbers don't lie...

This isn't survivor and i doubt jennifer would even shed a tear because a couple of fags want her banned.

El Nino
10-14-2008, 02:34 AM
haha, "couple"...

bigcat1
10-14-2008, 03:17 AM
How are you going to ban someone from a forum, thats stupid, by the way can anyone post pics of Jenniferwhen she did shemale yum?

dan_drade
10-14-2008, 03:43 AM

Toughen up and learn to be a man

lupinIII
10-14-2008, 03:55 AM
What about the term nancy-boy? Seriously, there are so many ways to belittle a man's sexuality and we're sticking with the most basic and boring? I mean we have words like queen, fruit, judy, butt-pirate, fudge-packer, not to mention what we get with our imaginations, like cock-gormandiser, and we still throw the word fag around exclusively. It's dissappointing really.

Alyssa87
10-14-2008, 04:12 AM
She's entertaining and very pretty.
I say keep the ho.

Just roll your eyes and click back to the threadlist.

http://rebeccariots.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/sm118no-whining-posters.jpg

Fox
10-14-2008, 11:35 AM
My manhood and sexuality are far too intact for me to care what anyone calls me on the internet (or in person for that matter). :shrug

Chaotic
10-14-2008, 12:14 PM
Some people just take themselves a little too seriously on this thing..... :?

eze
10-14-2008, 12:39 PM
lmao

ill NEVER get banned

dumb ass faggots

but YOU will be if you keep bringing faggotry like this to this most prestige and straight forum known as HA

Lmao.

Nice Avatar JJ.. :lol:

Crawler
10-14-2008, 01:06 PM
I don't care if she calls me or anyone else a fag - who cares? We love cock whatever sexy human it's attached to and labels are crap anyway. What I adore, love, and can't get enough of from Jennifer, besides some of her outrageously smoldering pics of herself (that hair! those eyes! those lips) is her in that pith helmet being funny as shit on her show. I love her. I can't help it. If everyone can't love her, that's cool - everyone has their own fan clubs here but I vote we just do away with this banned thingy.

xxxooo Jennifer! No one can do you, Justice!! Only I wish I could - fag or not!!

Chaotic
10-14-2008, 01:34 PM
Some people just take themselves a little too seriously on this thing..... :?

Thus my new sig. Thanks Chaotic.

No prob, man! 8)

Jericho
10-14-2008, 02:18 PM
Ehh, the word fag's getting really old, can't we use poofter, queer, fairy or jessy every now and again?

:lol:
Jessy...Haven't heard that in years!

I'm chucking cock smuggler in the pot.

melissacarter
10-14-2008, 02:53 PM
JJ's an undeniable force to be reckoned with. She does not arbitrarily slam people. She's a fixture on HA.

And this is coming from someone who received the tsntx third-degree.

These guys are simply intimidated by a girl with a strong personality. This thread will only further her place on HA.

houstonshemalefan
10-14-2008, 04:10 PM
She's a Texas Girl, she's intelligent, funny, and posts quality stuff. All you that want her banned STFU!

trish
10-14-2008, 04:28 PM
I don’t advocate banning anyone from these forums nor do I anticipate ever doing so. I will admit there was one person who was banned last year and I was very happy to see him go. But Jennifer Justice is cool, has a good sense of humor, and shouldn't get banned. At least that’s how I voted.

scroller
10-15-2008, 02:19 AM
I will admit that I voted for the first option. The times when she (a) posted a fake phone number in order to voice-spam an enemy of hers, and (b) organized a website mass-deletion campaign for all her competitors in the area, both here on HA, went over the line (and hints at legal liability for HA).

There was one day when NYCE said he was going to start banning people who used the word in question (I thought it was a good idea), and tsntx made sure to torpedo that asap.

Obviously I'm not a mod and the forum isn't run remotely how I'd do it, but hey, you asked.

hondarobot
10-15-2008, 02:51 AM
Shouldn't the guys crying in this thread be doing something more productive like serving tea and dusting the mantelpiece?

Jennifer Justice is a bitch, but an amusing one at times. End of story.

Nikka
10-15-2008, 03:06 AM
lol at the poll :)

Coroner
10-15-2008, 03:08 AM
lol at the poll :)

Yeah. One more lol.

El Nino
10-15-2008, 06:30 AM
When I was growing up I was called a fag and harrased every day of my school life, and it had a deep impact on me emotionally at the time. Obviously I overcame that, but as we all know, people who do things like that- who like to bully, insult, or gossip visciously are usually those who are very unhappy and bitter in their own lives.

I think Allanah has hit the nail on the head with this one and I think her statement hits close home to Jennifer; VERY close. Its funny how two people can go through somewhat similar circumstances and subsequently end up coming out so much different. The Yin and Yang of life, I suppose. Thanks once again for your wisdom Allanah

Solitary Brother
10-15-2008, 06:32 AM
Ban her 4 what?
Listen she HASNT yet finished calling every guy on this forum a fag yet you could AT LEAST wait for that.

EyeCumInPiece
10-15-2008, 10:54 AM
I think banning anyone who isnt disrupting the forum for everyone is fucking lame!

El Nino
10-15-2008, 02:32 PM
That's a subjective statement

lisaparadise
10-15-2008, 03:25 PM
Ban her 4 what?
Listen she HASNT yet finished calling every guy on this forum a fag yet you could AT LEAST wait for that.just a thought but isnt any man sucking a dick gay? lol i mean its not a pussy is it? nope its a dick so that makes you guys gay right? just a though lol

Justawannabe
10-15-2008, 09:24 PM
wanted to stay off this thread... but I do think you have to rein in folks who are going over the top being abusive. Kind of the internet equivalent of someone walking down the street slapping folks in the face. It clearly won't actually hurt anyone, but you'd never allow it and want the cops all over the prick.

Using deliberately inflammatory language to cause emotional pain is no different.

On a side note, implying that she can immunize herself from any censure by going over to our lord and master of the boards house and sucking him off, well it ends up making the board owner look bad, which is sad as this has nothing to do with him.

As to being intimidated by a strong woman... nope... if folks were intimidated they would just quietly go to another board, plenty out there. Folks stood up and said 'no, you can't slap me in the face and tell me to like it.'

If someone slaps you in the face and you slap back but they like it, what do you do? You can slap harder or go to the authorities or leave... of the choices available... I'd hardly call what folks have done here intimidated.

All that said, I'm actually not in favor of banning her, in part cause I like her show and think she is funny in all ways but her constant insults. She has some pretty valuable opinions, and she could easily say them without calling everyone faggots (or it's equivalent).

Sean

tsntx
10-15-2008, 11:01 PM
i dont call everyone here a faggot

get off it

only the faggots get called out on their faggotry

dont be a faggot and u wont get called one

the fact that this is 8 pages and still going... shows how gay some of u queens really are

no straight man would ever be this upset by something that didnt apply to them

Justawannabe
10-15-2008, 11:30 PM
And if this didn't have some basis you wouldn't care that it was eight pages and still going...

Reminds me of the political campaigns... who cares what the opponent says about you, if it's not true it shouldn't affect anyone, but it does. And everyone looks down on the guys who don't fight back, because they didn't.

Goes back to the slapping analogy, why do you care if some slaps you, it didn't really hurt you... but if you just stand there and don't do anything, everyone starts looking at you like a wimp, wondering why you don't slap back.

blckhaze
10-15-2008, 11:47 PM

No TG should be upset when called a man.

No Black person should be upset when called nigger.

No Jewish person should take offense when called a kike.

No woman should take offense when called a cunt.

Asians should not be upset when called gooks.

way to run with something into the wrong direction.

ted naves
10-16-2008, 12:22 AM

Funny how when we get older, we choose to get weaker, and selfishly forget the phrase, " Sticks and stones may break my bones but........."

tsntx
10-16-2008, 12:32 AM
haze said it best

totally wrong direction

El Nino
10-16-2008, 12:44 AM

Really? Well, I guess you're right in way. Wasn't this thread more about the HYPOCRISY of Jennifer calling somebody a fag, in a derogatory tone; rather than the over all generalities of racism? Jennifer, you are still the same person you were back when YOU were being called a fag. You know, before you transitioned when you were dating a male, as a male? Remember that? Its time to get off your high horse and ground yourself. You have absolutely NO place involving yourself with such bigoted vernacular. Its not funny, its not cute and its a disgraceful. I see right through your front, and so do a lot of other people here

tsntx
10-16-2008, 12:53 AM
yeah.... if his point was on point

it would mean that hes saying that the men i call fags are INDEED fags

"no gay man should be upset when called a fag"

i said " no STRAIGHT man should be upset when called a fag"

if he went in the right direction he would have said stuff like :
" no WHITE guy would care being called a nigger"
" no woman should care when called a penis"

but hey thnx for further proving my point

9 pages and going strong fags!

oh and way to backtrack and edit urself el nino ... dumbass

El Nino
10-16-2008, 01:00 AM

i said " no STRAIGHT man should be called a fag"

You're off base kid. I have never had anything inserted up my ass, and that includes a penis or anything that might resemble one. I have never touched a dude in a sexual manner or ever want to. I live with my girlfriend for 4 years now and am happy. I am not what I consider gay at all. I am just standing up for those who might be here. Its just principal you know? and just because I speak up on the behalf of others makes me a fag, right Jennifer? You are a sick fuck. BTW, why are you so bitter inside? Wig not fitting right these days? You should really accept yourself and those around you, gay, straight or all others in between (Nothing's just black or white). It'll be easier your constitution.

tsntx
10-16-2008, 01:17 AM

You're off base kid. I have never had anything inserted up my ass, and that includes a penis or anything that might resemble one. I have never touched a dude in a sexual manner or ever want to. I live with my girlfriend for 4 years now and am happy. I am not what I consider gay at all. I am just standing up for those who might be here. Its just principal you know? and just because I speak up on the behalf of others makes me a fag, right Jennifer? You are a sick fuck. BTW, why are you so bitter inside? Wig not fitting right these days? You should really accept yourself and those around you, gay, straight or all others in between (Nothing's just black or white). It'll be easier your constitution.

lmao u have some gay blue balls to say i should accept myself while in the same paragraph you talk about your bullshit relationship w/ a woman, claim to be happy with, dont consider yourself gay even though those around you in your real life would.... come out of the closet... itll be easier for all your pink purses and glitter covered heels to fit in there.

Legend
10-16-2008, 01:17 AM

You're off base kid. I have never had anything inserted up my ass, and that includes a penis or anything that might resemble one. I have never touched a dude in a sexual manner or ever want to. I live with my girlfriend for 4 years now and am happy. I am not what I consider gay at all. I am just standing up for those who might be here. Its just principal you know? and just because I speak up on the behalf of others makes me a fag, right Jennifer? You are a sick fuck. BTW, why are you so bitter inside? Wig not fitting right these days? You should really accept yourself and those around you, gay, straight or all others in between (Nothing's just black or white). It's easier your constitution.

Get off your fucking high horse your giving her this moral guilt trip when you refer to jen as "him or "his" which you didn't even apologize or anything so why do you continuously play this you are bad and i'm good game with her.Referring a transgender women as a male pronoun is probably the lowest and most simply minded insult a person can to a transgender women.I've argued with some girls on here and i'd never had to resort to calling them a man.So apologize for that or STFU no one cares if you were called a fag.

tsntx
10-16-2008, 01:20 AM
wrong legend

his boyfriend cares he was called a fag

El Nino
10-16-2008, 01:33 AM
"I referred to Jennifer as a "him" to remind her, and everybody else that she was "a man" before her transition, and a effeminate gay one at that; Just to point out that it is ridiculous that she tosses out the term "fag" now, like it is going out of style. Don't you see the blatant and pathetic hypocrisy in all of this? Get a grip muhfuckas. I have never referred to a transsexual as a him before this. Take it in context and don't generalize

tsntx
10-16-2008, 01:41 AM
"I referred to Jennifer as a "him" to remind her, and everybody else that she was "a man" before her transition, and a effeminate gay one at that; Just to point out that it is ridiculous that she tosses out the term "fag" now, like it is going out of style. Don't you see the blatant and pathetic hypocrisy in all of this? Get a grip muhfuckas. I have never referred to a transsexual as a him before this. Take it in context and don't generalize

i find it retarded that ANYONE on a tranny board needs to be reminded that a tranny is or was a man ...which is partly why youre a faggot in my eyes mary... youre so self hating that you feel the need to point out something that ISNT a mystery... and whats w/ all this bullshit about me being effeminate? you dont know me now nor did you know me before transition... im not even sure i get the point behind stating i was effeminate.... i became a woman at 22 dumbass... so wouldnt being effeminate be a good thing?

you wanna point out the hypocricacy by adding to it?
"im not a fag bc i dont like cock in my mouth or butt... just on my women"
"if im a fag youre a man" <-- duh? thats y i called you a fag
"she was a femminine gay man, and now shes a woman"

dude u r so fucking gay i feel bad for your "gf"

El Nino
10-16-2008, 01:47 AM
So you think that your life of 22 years as a man, being involved romantically with other men (fact) can just be erased from your history and pretend that it didn't exist and is irrelevant? And now that your a "woman", you get off and feel empowered calling gay men fags? Puhlease! Are you serious??? Really??? You are so fucked up. Jennifer "spreading hate" Justice, strikes again

tsntx
10-16-2008, 01:51 AM
So you think that your life of 22 years as a man, being involved romantically with other men (fact) can just be erased from your history and pretend that it didn't exist and is irrelevant? And now that your a "woman", you get off and feel empowered calling gay men fags? Puhlease! Are you serious??? Really??? You are so fucked up. Jennifer "spreading hate" Justice, strikes again

when have i ever tried to hide from my past? r u kidding or are u just really fucking dumb... n/m 10+pages... youre fucking stupid... ive made my whole career off of being a ts including filming my transition so to claim im trying to hide or deny is retarded...

and i thought i was calling straight men faggots .... i wouldnt call a gay man a faggot... hes got the balls to be himself... now since youre finally admitting that youre in fact gay like ive been saying all along ill leave you alone

Legend
10-16-2008, 01:54 AM

The only hypocrisy i see is in your pathetic rhetoric.It's funny how this has expose you a person who thinks lowly of transsexuals.

Legend
10-16-2008, 01:56 AM

when have i ever tried to hide from my past? r u kidding or are u just really fucking dumb... n/m 10+pages... youre fucking stupid... ive made my whole career off of being a ts including filming my transition so to claim im trying to hide or deny is retarded...

and i thought i was calling straight men faggots .... i wouldnt call a gay man a faggot... hes got the balls to be himself... now since youre finally admitting that youre in fact gay like ive been saying all along ill leave you alone

He is starting to sound like a disgruntled crossdresser.

spunkybrewster007
10-16-2008, 01:57 AM
I have never had anything inserted up my
ass, and that includes a penis or anything that might resemble one. I
have never touched a dude in a sexual manner or ever want to. I live
with my girlfriend for 4 years now and am happy. I am not what I
consider gay at all. Jennifer? You are a sick fuck. BTW, why are you so bitter inside? Wig not fitting right these days? You should really accept yourself and those around you.
So, because you have never inserted anything in your but, your not gay? That just means your a top, then? Tops are gay too there guy.

You live with your gf? So no one has ever gotten married and had kids, then came out gay later in life? There are plenty of fags that are still married or living with girlfriends. Then, living with your gf isn't really a strong arguement, buddy.

You are not what, "you" would consider gay either. Well, your missing something in this whole thread, it's what Jennifer considers gay, son. What you consider? No, what would your gf consider gay? Have you asked her? She would side with Jenn, your a fag.

Calling Jennifer "sick" and talking about her "wig." So way to prove your point by personal attacks. Most girls you see on tv wear wigs there buddy. Look closely. Jennifer, don't you have pretty long hair?
Don't you wear wigs and also wear your real hair?

Jenn is not sick, and is very accepting. She is transgendered, most of them are very accepting and she is most certainly no different. She is merely toying with your little gay ass, even though your a top, your gay, a fag. She doesn't care if your a fag, she accepts you for what you are.

It's so funny that the fag thing gets under your skin sooooo bad. It's a fucking joke, it's so funny. Your missing the whole fucking joke "fag."

Also, bottom line, any guy on this site would be called a fag and considered a fag by an actual straight person, a person that only likes GG and that would beat the shit out of a fag or tranny if they stepped to them.

And for the record, I'm not gay.

arnie666
10-16-2008, 02:25 AM
pages of people trying to prove how they are so not Queer. Why the fuck should Jen be banned because some faggots here have run out of jam rags ? piss off.

tsntx
10-16-2008, 02:28 AM
lmao

blckhaze
10-16-2008, 03:23 AM
You missed my point homey. Oh well.

i know your point and it has nothing to do with this thread.

and last time i checked, i wasnt your "homie"
:roll: :roll:

El Nino
10-16-2008, 03:31 AM
Hey, If I was gay I would be like... hey people, I'm gay. No inhibitions or hang ups there. I am not a bottom or a top, those are terms for the gays, are they not? I have not had a gay experience nor do I desire one. I am just stepping outside myself here and pointing out the fact that I think its ridiculous that when Jennifer gets in an argument with somebody or something; she gets pissed off ends up referring to them as a fag. If that is supposed to be funny, I guess I am not getting the joke.

El Nino
10-16-2008, 03:34 AM
pages of people trying to prove how they are so not Queer. Why the fuck should Jen be banned because some faggots here have run out of jam rags ? piss off. And you're just the 110% straight heterosexual male, right Arnie? That's why you are here?

NYBURBS
10-16-2008, 03:52 AM

Poor emo kid your poll only has 2 choices. I'm here to remind you that you always have more choices than that:

tsntx
10-16-2008, 04:42 AM
Hey, If I was gay I would be like... hey people, I'm gay. No inhibitions or hang ups there. I am not a bottom or a top, those are terms for the gays, are they not? I have not had a gay experience nor do I desire one. I am just stepping outside myself here and pointing out the fact that I think its ridiculous that when Jennifer gets in an argument with somebody or something; she gets pissed off ends up referring to them as a fag. If that is supposed to be funny, I guess I am not getting the joke.

i call ppl fags that act like fags

not because im mad and its an easy word to use

i use it bc it applies to you... fag

blckhaze
10-16-2008, 05:15 AM

LOL
that reminded me of the new chris rock skit about the word Faggot.

tsntx
10-16-2008, 05:21 AM
havent heard it

is it posted somewhere

blckhaze
10-16-2008, 05:24 AM
havent heard it

is it posted somewhere

Im looking for it now.
it got taken of youtube.

spunkybrewster007
10-16-2008, 05:36 AM
girls take hormones and it modifys the shape, most perfect hard cock would belong to a guy. wrong forum for that.

Not necessarily! Keep this thread rollin!

So you like dicks no matter who they are attached to? Don't sound very straight to me guy.

spunkybrewster007
10-16-2008, 05:37 AM
deleted

arnie666
10-16-2008, 05:50 AM
pages of people trying to prove how they are so not Queer. Why the fuck should Jen be banned because some faggots here have run out of jam rags ? piss off. And you're just the 110% straight heterosexual male, right Arnie? That's why you are here?

oh dear you are going to start chucking your tampons at me too.Why do you care which way I swing, you don't want my arse too do you?

Difference between you and me pal is I wouldn't give a shit if a girl called me a fag.It's the fucking internet.And I would love to be Jens faggot but thats another thread.

I have a girlfriend but you wouldn't see me make multiple posts about it in a thread which seems to be about a bunch of homos having a bitch fest over in my view the funniest girl on the boards and a sexy girl at that. And I wouldn't refer to jen or in fact any girl as him all to just prove how straight Iam. Thats just not cricket.

It's all a bit pointless isn't it.

Legend
10-16-2008, 05:54 AM
Hey people, I'm gay. No inhibitions or hang ups there. I am a bottom, those are terms for the gays, are they not? I have had a gay experience or I desire one. I am just stepping outside myself here and pointing out the fact that I think its ridiculous when somebody gets pissed on and it's not me.I guess I am the joke.

corrected

tsntx
10-16-2008, 05:58 AM
lmao ^

El Nino
10-16-2008, 06:17 AM

So if someone takes issue with you about anything, they are acting like a fag? And easy word to use? Gee, that's some profound stuff. I see right through you Jen, and so do a few others. look at the poll, which I didn't even start. Case closed

El Nino
10-16-2008, 06:18 AM
Hey people, I'm gay. No inhibitions or hang ups there. I am a bottom, those are terms for the gays, are they not? I have had a gay experience or I desire one. I am just stepping outside myself here and pointing out the fact that I think its ridiculous when somebody gets pissed on and it's not me.I guess I am the joke.

corrected

Nice tactics rearranging my comment Legend!

tsntx
10-16-2008, 06:24 AM
Should Jennifer Justice Get Banned from Hung Angels?
Ban her, she is a bitch with a fagtrocious attitude
47%
47% [ 96 ]
She is cool, has a good sense of humor, and shouldn't get banned
52%
52% [ 107 ]
Total Votes : 203

thats the poll u are so proud of faggot

youre an idiot and 52% of those that answered think youre an idiot and a faggot too

Legend
10-16-2008, 06:30 AM
Should Jennifer Justice Get Banned from Hung Angels?
Ban her, she is a bitch with a fagtrocious attitude
47%
47% [ 96 ]
She is cool, has a good sense of humor, and shouldn't get banned
52%
52% [ 107 ]
Total Votes : 203

thats the poll u are so proud of faggot

youre an idiot and 52% of those that answered think youre an idiot and a faggot too

Majority rules! LOL

spunkybrewster007
10-16-2008, 06:30 AM
damn fag can't catch a break

El Nino
10-16-2008, 06:33 AM
Hey, I don't want her banned. And majority does rule, I won't argue that. However, it definitely ain't a landslide!

tsntx
10-16-2008, 06:39 AM
lol w/e the fuck

lmao the way u just keep back tracking its so faggy of you

Mugai_hentaisha
10-16-2008, 08:53 AM
Was this over someone being called a fag!!!!!

Jesus fracking Christ on a ritz Cracker I cannot believe I even voted on this pole

I don't like people being banned for what they type....

So guess what I voted....come on people don't be so thin skinned

TES
William

melissacarter
10-16-2008, 03:54 PM
lol w/e the fuck

lmao the way u just keep back tracking its so faggy of you

LOL

London Guy
10-16-2008, 07:31 PM
DITCH the BITCH - only joking, I love the gal.

Sure, there are loads of us who don't dig men and won't take it up the chuffer but our very presence here would cause some to hurl said term our way.

Don't condone it but c'est la vie.

Give it up dude.

MrsKellyPierce
10-16-2008, 07:53 PM
Who is Jenn Justice?

tsntx
10-16-2008, 08:03 PM
are u asking on a deeper level? lol

MrsKellyPierce
10-16-2008, 08:06 PM
are u asking on a deeper level? lol Yes I am, on a Barbara walteresque way for the white folks and an Oprahesque way for the whiter folks that don't rent their computers from rent a center. Be sure to cry lol white folks love that! You know being one and all!

NYBURBS
10-16-2008, 08:16 PM
Who is Jenn Justice?

MrsKellyPierce
10-16-2008, 08:18 PM
good lord that picture was not necessary

El Nino
10-16-2008, 11:58 PM
Blah Blah Blah, Fag, Blah Blah Faggoty, blah blah blah, faggot, blah fag.. LOL

tsntx
10-17-2008, 02:40 AM
Blah Blah Blah, Fag, Blah Blah Faggoty, blah blah blah, faggot, blah fag.. LOL

who pulled the string on this "see and say" queer?

longhorn
10-17-2008, 03:20 AM

So if someone takes issue with you about anything, they are acting like a fag? And easy word to use? Gee, that's some profound stuff. I see right through you Jen, and so do a few others. look at the poll, which I didn't even start. Case closed

so if your not a fag why does it bother you so much? :2cent

tsntx
10-17-2008, 03:49 AM
b-i-n-g-o

^^^^^^

Justawannabe
10-17-2008, 04:11 AM
If people spread lies about you, and you don't do anything to put the lie down, it is assumed to be true.

If someone lies about you, and it makes you try to correct it, people wonder why, and that you must be hiding something, so it is assumed to be true.

Why does anyone care if folks lie about them?

Lots of reasons... but essentially no one likes folks saying things about them that aren't true as if they are. Even on the internet.

Does it happen, yep. Should you have a somewhat thick skin, it helps. But flip that around, why get all upset because this guy puts up a poll to ban someone? It's as common on the internet as all this nastiness in general commentary.

If he is supposed to shrug it off, so should everyone else... but here we all are...

Sean

Legend
10-17-2008, 04:29 AM
El Nino likes to watch men pretending to masterbate.

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=38488

Oli
10-17-2008, 05:25 AM
/Steps onto soap box

You guys have got to be kidding me.

Really? Your egos' are so destroyed by one girl calling you a fag? Your delicate sensibilities are so terribly offended?

So you don't want her to be allowed to play anymore?

Fucking grow a pair, would you all.

/Steps down

:smh :smh :smh

Solitary Brother
10-17-2008, 07:21 AM
Ban her 4 what?
Listen she HASNT yet finished calling every guy on this forum a fag yet you could AT LEAST wait for that.just a thought but isnt any man sucking a dick gay? lol i mean its not a pussy is it? nope its a dick so that makes you guys gay right? just a though lol

I never really looked at it that way........
But who care what she calls anyone or what anyone says?
I understand that there is a double standard on this board but I guess it has to be that way to keep the "girls" coming here.
Its actually kinda funny when she calls guys on here fag...
ESPECIALLY ME!

Justawannabe
10-17-2008, 02:38 PM
Serious question (again, so I'm clear, not looking to get her banned myself)...

Would you invite someone back to your party who was going around insulting people?

Would you keep going to parties where folks walked up and called you names?

Real life no so likely, but the internet we seem to feel it's perfectly okay to be completely rude. Why? What's so different here, other than no one can just walk over and punch someone, that everyone defends being rude as the accepted standard.

Sean

lupinIII
10-17-2008, 03:21 PM
The internet is not a party, the internet is not real life, yes there are elements of real-world social rules on here, but the fact that the stimuli on here is limited to the visual, means that communication here follows different rules too.

You aren't intimate with these people, they have no bearing on the other aspects of your life. The internet represents an extremely disconnected form of social interaction.

If you don't like being called a fag, retaliate, call upon some sort of wit and call them something funny back, if you can't do that, call them bitches or something crude like that, put up a cute emoticon, and harden, the fuck, up.

TsVanessa69
10-17-2008, 04:49 PM
If people spread lies about you, and you don't do anything to put the lie down, it is assumed to be true.

If someone lies about you, and it makes you try to correct it, people wonder why, and that you must be hiding something, so it is assumed to be true.

Lots of reasons... but essentially no one likes folks saying things about them that aren't true as if they are. Even on the internet.

Does it happen, yep. Should you have a somewhat thick skin, it helps. But flip that around, why get all upset because this guy puts up a poll to ban someone? It's as common on the internet as all this nastiness in general commentary.

If he is supposed to shrug it off, so should everyone else... but here we all are...

Sean
That bitch has made up lies about me and never met me. Can only go by what somebody else said or shit she made up. Like I said , the bitch is big and bad online, but like her partner in crime, in real life hide and run. The partner in crime had to call my man to see if I was going to the club last nite or not so she would know if it was ok for her to go or not. Why talk shit and play almighty diva online when your a bunch of hot air in real life????????????????????????????????

tsntx
10-17-2008, 05:41 PM
"the brick says:

That bitch has made up lies about me and never met me. Can only go by what somebody else said or shit she made up. Like I said , the bitch is big and bad online, but like her partner in crime, in real life hide and run. The partner in crime had to call my man to see if I was going to the club last nite or not so she would know if it was ok for her to go or not. Why talk shit and play almighty diva online when your a bunch of hot air in real life??????????????????????????????"

mimiplastique
10-17-2008, 05:51 PM
girl pay jigsaw hes a fag and want to play games , mean while we went and spent over 1000 in new york at the wax house , dinner , pictures , and new shoes and then went back o chicgo where we will shop HARD today ,

oh not to mention FRONT ROW T KATHY GRIFFINS SHOW .....

fag you are not anything for ether one of us to worry about we are better than you on sooooooooooooo many levels its not funny you can not compare

sugar to shit

now its tme to go buy a new ar of zanottis

Summoning84
10-17-2008, 05:52 PM
Obviously im not a regular poster here. But it does just seem stupid to me the way this forum has been dividing itself. The immaturity here is at ridiculous levels compared to other similar themed forums and the girls and the guys are both to blame for that.

It's hard to expect any tolerance for the Transgender commnunity when theres little tolerance here.

KiraHarden
10-17-2008, 05:59 PM

Sean
That bitch has made up lies about me and never met me. Can only go by what somebody else said or shit she made up. Like I said , the bitch is big and bad online, but like her partner in crime, in real life hide and run. The partner in crime had to call my man to see if I was going to the club last nite or not so she would know if it was ok for her to go or not. Why talk shit and play almighty diva online when your a bunch of hot air in real life????????????????????????????????

This applies to everyone. and anyone online

If your gonna talk the talk, You better walk the walk

Cause one day your paths will cross and your actions may cause you to be hurt or killed.

Some of us on here are not that hard to locate, esp escorts

That next client/ ( someone you insulted here) could easily call for a date and beat you down

Our pics are out there, they know what we look like, what state we live in etc etc

You really don't know what type of individulal your insulting, or what they are capable of.

We know less about the guys here,

Don't forget the lurkers, we know even less about

lupinIII
10-17-2008, 05:59 PM
Dear Mimi,

Please, stop raping me?

Sincerely yours,

The English Language.

dan_drade
10-17-2008, 06:17 PM

Sean

Cause one day your paths will cross and your actions may cause you to be hurt or killed.

That next client/ ( someone you insulted here) could easily call for a date and beat you down

Our pics are out there, they know what we look like, what state we live in etc etc

You really don't know what type of individulal your insulting, or what they are capable of.

Kira,
You make a somewhat good point. However, anyone on this board that gets so offended by being called a fag probably needs to get a real life. I mean come the fuck on, this is just a board on the Internet. It's not like someone is going to get you fired from your job, take your house, make you homeless and totally destroy your life.

Also, I doubt that anyone here has the means or the ability to do any physical harm to any of the girls here. I have been to many TG clubs and parties. I have also met with other guys that I have met online that were so called "tranny chasers" like me. Most of them are married or have GG GF's and are so scared of being caught in the GLBT community, that there is just no way that they would even consider something that would put them out there in the public eye as being considered gay in anyway.

I'm sure that all of you girls have a lot more experience than I do, and I'm sure you know the kind of guys that I am talking about (myself included), but these are the guys that are here and also the kind of guys that go to the TG clubs. I think you have a much better chance of being harmed by some homophobic gay hating bunch of guys out looking for trouble than from any guy that would be here or at any TG club.

KiraHarden
10-17-2008, 06:29 PM

Sean

Kira,
You make a somewhat good point. However, anyone on this board that gets so offended by being called a fag probably needs to get a real life. I mean come the fuck on, this is just a board on the Internet. It's not like someone is going to get you fired from your job, take your house, make you homeless and totally destroy your life.

Also, I doubt that anyone here has the means or the ability to do any physical harm to any of the girls here. I have been to many TG clubs and parties. I have also met with other guys that I have met online that were so called "tranny chasers" like me. Most of them are married or have GG GF's and are so scared of being caught in the GLBT community, that there is just no way that they would even consider something that would put them out there in the public eye as being considered gay in anyway.

I'm sure that all of you girls have a lot more experience than I do, and I'm sure you know the kind of guys that I am talking about (myself included), but these are the guys that are here and also the kind of guys that go to the TG clubs. I think you have a much better chance of being harmed by some homophobic gay hating bunch of guys out looking for trouble than from any guy that would be here or at any TG club.
Your somewhat correct as well

All it takes is one nut job who doesnt like being called fag, and yes being visable makes you a easier target...

Alot of these girls travel to other cities, post ads... Its dangerous enough the way it is...

keepingitreal470
10-17-2008, 06:42 PM

Sean

Don't forget the lurkers, we know even less aboutThank you Kira. Some seem to think its all fun and games at someone else's expense. Until that one day. Then all of the sudden it gets real and their peeing on themselves with fear saying "I was only joking". Online jokes and insults can go too far also. Especially repeated offenses over years. Those that don't believe will just have to find out the hard way.

tsntx
10-17-2008, 06:45 PM
dont u faggots have some cock to suck or something?

15 pages?

really?

faggotry

keepingitreal470
10-17-2008, 06:59 PM

Sean

Kira,

I'm sure that all of you girls have a lot more experience than I do, and I'm sure you know the kind of guys that I am talking about (myself included), but these are the guys that are here and also the kind of guys that go to the TG clubs. I think you have a much better chance of being harmed by some homophobic gay hating bunch of guys out looking for trouble than from any guy that would be here or at any TG club.Drade, a lot of online forums are moderated a lot more strict than this for those very reasons. To eliminate the possibility of retaliation in the form of a physical assult. Example, Kayla from NO posted a very long letter here directed at another tgirl. It was slanderous and insulting and maybe deserved, but it was deleted. On the other hand, another ignorant poster talks about peoples mothers and fathers, insults them in every way possible from A to Z, and even goes as far as to say they have HIV or AIDS(that shit would never be tolerated on any other glbt forum) and it doesnt get deleted. If the insults are not true, that still makes it ok? Real twisted logic. Its totally uncalled for. I understand your points, but you're underestimating what someone will do when they feel pushed to the brink from something or someone. And they dont have to be a nut job. Just someone that gets tired of the same stupid shit over and over and over again.

dan_drade
10-17-2008, 07:18 PM

Sean

Kira,

I'm sure that all of you girls have a lot more experience than I do, and I'm sure you know the kind of guys that I am talking about (myself included), but these are the guys that are here and also the kind of guys that go to the TG clubs. I think you have a much better chance of being harmed by some homophobic gay hating bunch of guys out looking for trouble than from any guy that would be here or at any TG club.Drade, a lot of online forums are moderated a lot more strict than this for those very reasons. To eliminate the possibility of retaliation in the form of a physical assult. Example, Kayla from NO posted a very long letter here directed at another tgirl. It was slanderous and insulting and maybe deserved, but it was deleted. On the other hand, another ignorant poster talks about peoples mothers and fathers, insults them in every way possible from A to Z, and even goes as far as to say they have HIV or AIDS(that shit would never be tolerated on any other glbt forum) and it doesnt get deleted. If the insults are not true, that still makes it ok? Real twisted logic. Its totally uncalled for. I understand your points, but you're underestimating what someone will do when they feel pushed to the brink from something or someone. And they dont have to be a nut job. Just someone that gets tired of the same stupid shit over and over and over again.

Well if the guys here can get that pissed off about Jen calling them a fag, then they really need to get some help. I mean they REALLY need HELP. Thats all I'm saying.

On the other hand, some of the girls here do take a lot of shit from the guys and you have to admit that they are usually pretty cool about it considering. You have to remember that most of the guys here are hiding behind their computers living out some kind of fantasy word, while the girls here are for real and doing the best they can to be who they are. I can understand some of the girls getting pissed off from some of the things that the guys say. Some are very mean and insulting. If anything it is the guys that should be banned, not Jen. Jen on the other hand is just fucking with you guys calling you fags. Hell, I think she has called me a fag before, but when I read it I thought it was hell of funny. She can call me a fag, faggot, homo, cocsucker or anything else that she wants. After all, arent we all at least just a little on the gay side???

You can be offended if you want, but jesus fucking christ, its just a disscussion board on the Internet. I have a lot more things in real life to piss me off, so a funny comment on a disscusion board just won't get me all pissed off.

Thats all I'm saying.

keepingitreal470
10-17-2008, 07:45 PM

Sean

Kira,

Well if the guys here can get that pissed off about Jen calling them a fag, then they really need to get some help. I mean they REALLY need HELP. Thats all I'm saying.

On the other hand, some of the girls here do take a lot of shit from the guys and you have to admit that they are usually pretty cool about it considering. You have to remember that most of the guys here are hiding behind their computers living out some kind of fantasy word, while the girls here are for real and doing the best they can to be who they are. I can understand some of the girls getting pissed off from some of the things that the guys say. Some are very mean and insulting. If anything it is the guys that should be banned, not Jen. Jen on the other hand is just fucking with you guys calling you fags. Hell, I think she has called me a fag before, but when I read it I thought it was hell of funny. She can call me a fag, faggot, homo, cocsucker or anything else that she wants. After all, arent we all at least just a little on the gay side???

You can be offended if you want, but jesus fucking christ, its just a disscussion board on the Internet. I have a lot more things in real life to piss me off, so a funny comment on a disscusion board just won't get me all pissed off.

Thats all I'm saying.You know, the only reason I responded to your post was because you sounded somewhat sensible and we could intelligently discuss this. Maybe I was wrong because you didnt seem to understand what I was saying. Some here are offended when the same insults are REPEATED OVER AND OVER AGAIN OVER A PERIOD OF TIME. Once or twice shouldnt cause a person to feel that way, but the situations here usually are never left alone. They continue(a lot of that is immaturity) over a period of time. A little different than just one or two ocassions. Also, whether you want to admit it or not, some girls here provoke men mainly because those men ignore them for the most part. When they're ignored, they feel insulted. But you said this is an online world where people shouldnt take so seriously. But some girls do for reasons I just mentioned. Then comes the verbal insults. All of that for attention. Its not as one sided as you make it seem. And I'm talking about more than just someone being called fag. Its about a lot more than that. Do you not see this? If you dont, then we need to end our exchange here and agree to disagree.

dan_drade
10-17-2008, 08:03 PM
You know, the only reason I responded to your post was because you sounded somewhat sensible and we could intelligently discuss this. Maybe I was wrong because you didnt seem to understand what I was saying. Some here are offended when the same insults are REPEATED OVER AND OVER AGAIN OVER A PERIOD OF TIME. Once or twice shouldnt cause a person to feel that way, but the situations here usually are never left alone. They continue(a lot of that is immaturity) over a period of time. A little different than just one or two ocassions. Also, whether you want to admit it or not, some girls here provoke men mainly because those men ignore them for the most part. When they're ignored, they feel insulted. Then comes the verbal insults. All of that for attention. Its not as one sided as you make it seem. And I'm talking about more than just someone being called fag. Its about a lot more than that. Do you not see this? If you dont, then we need to end our exchange here and agree to disagree.[/quote]

I dunno man, I was just trying to say that I think it's funny that she says that shit to the guys here. After all, most of the guys here make so many comments proclaiming there "straightness". So it's funny to see her posts. I think the one she made in this thread was really funny.
This thread is now 15 pages and then She posted this.

15 pages?

really?

faggotry

You don't see the humor in that???? Com on keepingitreal470, keep it real.
jesus fucking christ!!!!!

keepingitreal470
10-17-2008, 08:09 PM
You know, the only reason I responded to your post was because you sounded somewhat sensible and we could intelligently discuss this. Maybe I was wrong because you didnt seem to understand what I was saying. Some here are offended when the same insults are REPEATED OVER AND OVER AGAIN OVER A PERIOD OF TIME. Once or twice shouldnt cause a person to feel that way, but the situations here usually are never left alone. They continue(a lot of that is immaturity) over a period of time. A little different than just one or two ocassions. Also, whether you want to admit it or not, some girls here provoke men mainly because those men ignore them for the most part. When they're ignored, they feel insulted. Then comes the verbal insults. All of that for attention. Its not as one sided as you make it seem. And I'm talking about more than just someone being called fag. Its about a lot more than that. Do you not see this? If you dont, then we need to end our exchange here and agree to disagree.

I dunno man, I was just trying to say that I think it's funny that she says that shit to the guys here. After all, most of the guys here make so many comments proclaiming there "straightness". So it's funny to see her posts. I think the one she made in this thread was really funny.

15 pages?

really?

faggotry

jesus fucking christ!!!!![/quote]Uhhh, NO. After years of the same thing its stale boring and assinine. Agree to disagree. End of discussion.

dan_drade
10-17-2008, 08:12 PM
You know, the only reason I responded to your post was because you sounded somewhat sensible and we could intelligently discuss this. Maybe I was wrong because you didnt seem to understand what I was saying. Some here are offended when the same insults are REPEATED OVER AND OVER AGAIN OVER A PERIOD OF TIME. Once or twice shouldnt cause a person to feel that way, but the situations here usually are never left alone. They continue(a lot of that is immaturity) over a period of time. A little different than just one or two ocassions. Also, whether you want to admit it or not, some girls here provoke men mainly because those men ignore them for the most part. When they're ignored, they feel insulted. Then comes the verbal insults. All of that for attention. Its not as one sided as you make it seem. And I'm talking about more than just someone being called fag. Its about a lot more than that. Do you not see this? If you dont, then we need to end our exchange here and agree to disagree.

15 pages?

really?

faggotry

jesus fucking christ!!!!!Uhhh, NO. After years of the same thing its stale boring and assinine. Agree to disagree. End of discussion.[/quote]

No worries.

blckhaze
10-17-2008, 09:28 PM

15 pages?

really?

faggotry

no they don't
otherwise there would be more horror stories from the girls.

lahabra1976
10-17-2008, 11:54 PM

15 pages?

really?

faggotry

its okay in this case cause she used the word faggotry not fag :)

TsVanessa69
10-18-2008, 01:45 AM

Sean

That is so right.
Its a small world baby

Justawannabe
10-18-2008, 03:03 AM
Guess I still don't get it,

If I say something funny, but it's really offensive, that's okay. Even if it's not funny to a lot of the people in the (virtual) room. Doesn't work that way any place else, because most of the folks in the room wouldn't support someone being rude, not wanting to be seen to support that behavior.

Here most of the comments supporting Jen are basically 'toughen up' or 'she's funny'.

Put someone you care about in the place of the target of Jen's wrath and see if you feel the same way. If this is your girl getting called dike (and she objects to that) or your mother getting called whore (and she isn't). Do you look at them and tell them to toughen up?

Yes, it's unlikely you'll lose your job or anything over these kinds of comments, but your unlikely to lose your job over a comment at a cocktail party either, it's still objectionable behavior and most hosts will throw you out.

And Kira is dead on... just like the real world, you are careful insulting strangers, because they can strike out at you. Many of us on here are fairly anonymous but not everyone, the girls in particular. Do think about that.

Anyway, glad to see this is more a discussion lately and less pure insults.

Sean

tsntx
10-18-2008, 06:47 AM
Well said KeepingIt. Again, a TG calling any man a "faggot" is hilarious.

again... any man that uses the above logic is reducing said tg/ts to the basic idea that yes she is a man... thus making himself a faggot for liking the tg/ts persuassion

im fine being a ts, im proud of it
im smart enough to know how i was able to come about to the beautiful woman i am.... if it makes u feel better to see me as a man... honey thats ur problem not mine bc its not MY hangup... its yours

so yeah... fag is pretty accurate the way i see it

tsntx
10-18-2008, 06:49 AM
16 pages and still going strong

bulldog
10-18-2008, 06:51 AM
jesus christ this thread is STILL alive?!?!?!?

Coroner
10-18-2008, 06:52 AM
So who are the guys who call TS women "men"?

tsntx
10-18-2008, 06:53 AM
So who are the guys who call TS women "men"?

those would be the fags

theyre easy to spot... especially in this thread

shout out to all the faggots adding more pages

HEY FAGGOTS!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

NYBURBS
10-19-2008, 12:23 PM
just a thought but isnt any man sucking a dick gay? lol i mean its not a pussy is it? nope its a dick so that makes you guys gay right? just a though lol

Some of us men do not suck cock or bottom Lisa. Don't you perform fellatio?

:wink:

Oh good God I hope you're not serious with that argument lol. I'm not here to label myself (or you) anything, but FYI if you stick your dick in someone and they also have a dick then ummm guess what.... You're not making it into Websters dictionary next to the word Straight.

mimiplastique
10-19-2008, 01:34 PM
ASS BARF !

El Nino
10-19-2008, 10:42 PM
ASS BARF !

Man-Queef

backspace
10-20-2008, 01:35 AM
I could care less.

Don't you mean you couldn't care less?

emmettray
10-20-2008, 05:18 AM
Who is she?

Hara_Juku Tgirl
10-20-2008, 05:24 AM
I think Jen is a cool girl..she just need to lay off the faggorty! lol ;)

It drives the GUYS off the wall! :lol:

;)

~Kisses.

HTG