Clind
10-12-2008, 10:02 AM
:-| :-|

Clind
10-12-2008, 10:47 AM

Dinand
10-12-2008, 12:06 PM
You got the hair removal option by laser but that's very expensive. I'm not sure how the prices are in the US. In Holland it's not cheap.

Clind
10-12-2008, 12:23 PM

Clind
10-12-2008, 12:24 PM
:) :)

Falrune
10-12-2008, 01:04 PM
Clind -- One other thing you may wish to consider: if you help her financially, do it without any strings attached; ie., be ready for her to move-on and leave you. You won't own her no matter how much money you sink into this.

endowed
10-12-2008, 01:18 PM
Clind -- One other thing you may wish to consider: if you help her financially, do it without any strings attached; ie., be ready for her to move-on and leave you. You won't own her no matter how much money you sink into this.
I would not invest in hairy chicks.

SarahG
10-12-2008, 01:47 PM
hello to everyone i want to share a very important matter for me and ask for info and advise about the problem.
I m with a girlfriend and is a person that i really want to be with, the problem is that she has a lot of hair in her body , so we deside to go for hair removal , and i would like to ask all you people:

First I'll ask the obvious, assuming she is trans- is she on hrt? how long has she been on it? It -should cut down on the body hair but it will take time.

- how much is it going to cost? (back , chest ,bailey,and also bikini and bottom areas) .

Depends on what you have done, she'd have to find an electrolst and get an estimate (lol, sounds like a car repair). How much hair are we talking btw?

-also how much is it going to last?(for ever , for one year ?)

I usually start an argument with this one but, the older laser systems do not last forever and no matter what you do, its going to be a slow process requiring touchups. I wouldn't even expect it to be gone, as in forever, in a year. Electro will take longer than laser but not everyone can use laser (hair color + skin color can play a role).

-is it safe?

Sure, but if the technician doesn't know what they're doing, electro can cause scaring. Not sure if laser can. Either can/will cause the skin to be red and/or break out after each session.

- the wax method has permanant solution?

What would make you think waxing would work? Waxing doesn't do anything. All it does is pull the hair out, it will grow back.

Jericho
10-12-2008, 02:48 PM
Are you sure it's a woman and not a bear?
Remember what happened last time! :shock:

melissacarter
10-12-2008, 02:53 PM
Remember don't ever laser the tail or the paws.

Clind
10-12-2008, 03:02 PM
:( :( :(

Clind
10-12-2008, 03:03 PM
:( :(

trannybanger
10-13-2008, 01:14 AM
How can you be with someone if you are not attracted to them? Do you truly believe that after she goes through this painful process you will be attracted to her? Will she still want to be with you?

What about forgetting about it and letting her go? There are many guys with hirsuite fetishes that would love to get down.

mrbig
10-13-2008, 01:56 AM
How can you be with someone if you are not attracted to them? Do you truly believe that after she goes through this painful process you will be attracted to her? Will she still want to be with you?

He doesn't like too much hair on his girls body; I don't think he said, that he isn't attracted to her sec.

Some analogy: I've dated lots of Brasileņas in the past, (actually, I still do) and you prob know how sexy most of these girls are.
But I think you wud agree, that you would like these girls even more if they would have silk smooth skin (what most of them normally dont have). I mean, nobody says, eu gosto muito do seu cara eludo to his gf (I hope). Maybe his gf is one of those hot Brasileņas too?- just a thought.

oh yeah, and Clind, dont apologize about your English skills. (Its not the first time you apologize for it.) Fuck that. If the comments made by others about your English grammar bother you so much, then just write down the location where ur @ or where you were born. It's as simple as that!

Good luck.