PDA

View Full Version : Question for all T-girls

lvfrank
08-21-2005, 05:56 AM
Would you rather be with a good looking guy who had a small dick or with an average looking guy who had a huge dick?

I had this discussion with a TS friend of mine earlier today and she said without queston she'd prefer the good looking guy with the small dick

Just wondering what the ladies on this board think?

DatNigga4Real
08-21-2005, 06:00 AM
Fuck Kinda Question............Yo, U gotta say "UGLY GUY" not "AVERAGE GUY". And plus everyone knows that trannies mostly ignore ya dick size, they want a nigga dat can bang they back out. As long as u fuckgood, u stay around. :wink:

lvfrank
08-21-2005, 06:09 AM
lol, if i said an "UGLY, UGLY" guy the answer would be too easy

BADAZZBODY
08-21-2005, 09:27 AM
EITHER OR FOREAL...

SexxxyJade
08-21-2005, 09:44 AM
As long as the small dick guy got fuked or gave a killer head job im cool. The good looking guy...dont matter how good he looks if the dik is huge, he not about to tear my walls down....sorry. I like big diks but the hug ones you can have.
kisses

tsluver247
08-21-2005, 07:41 PM
I have had similar discussions before on which guy I would want to be a good-looking guy with a 3 inch penis or a ugly guy with a 9 inch penis. I always pick the handsome guy with a 3 inch penis, because I figure I would get too use it more often. What good is a 9 inch penis if you do not use it? :wink: Personally, I have been told that I am a good looking guy with a above average penis, so the question does not apply to me. :wink: