PDA

View Full Version : The Dildocart

El Nino
10-11-2008, 01:43 AM
I caught some footage of Hondarobot cruising down the street the other day on his new vehicle...

The "Dildocart"

Justawannabe
10-11-2008, 06:51 AM
That a bit over the top...

Is it just me or does it look like it will tip over to the front when it hits the brakes?

Sean

sexyshana
10-12-2008, 02:39 AM
That a bit over the top...

Is it just me or does it look like it will tip over to the front when it hits the brakes?

Sean

It probably comes with a helmet for safety. :wink:

Willie Escalade
10-12-2008, 02:42 AM
How many miles per gallon does it get?

El Nino
10-12-2008, 02:54 AM
I don't know, but I am pretty sure it is self propelled and runs on "natural gas"...

elo
10-12-2008, 02:54 AM
Reminds me of a South Park episode.
http://www.planearium.de/pics/pics-511.jpg

hondarobot
10-12-2008, 03:07 AM
What the hell? Another guy I've never heard of on this forum, posting bizarre things directed at me. Do you guys have some "anti-Honda" virtual clubhouse where you exchange pm's and animated gifs? It's amusing.

Hey, El Nino, post a personal picture.

Never going to happen. Yah, I know. You're afraid of damaging your public image by doing that, or something. . .

:lol:

santiago316
10-12-2008, 03:09 AM
Reminds me of a South Park episode.
http://www.planearium.de/pics/pics-511.jpg
Yeah, I was just going to say that. :lol: :lol:

Quiet Reflections
10-12-2008, 08:56 AM
you may not like him, but dont hate, im sure there are quite few people on here that would get that before him

Clind
10-12-2008, 09:35 AM
i dont know who is hondarobot but i have to tell that is always sad to see a bunch of people to make comments like this for a human, is cruel, cold and sad .....and it has violence

Beagle
10-12-2008, 10:16 AM
Reminded me of this...

El Nino
10-12-2008, 06:20 PM
i dont know who is hondarobot but i have to tell that is always sad to see a bunch of people to make comments like this for a human, is cruel, cold and sad .....and it has violence He's an admitted molester! Plus I was only kidding around for a few chuckles..

Skwisgarr Skwigelf
10-13-2008, 03:11 AM
Reminded me of this...

That is ridiculous

hondarobot
10-13-2008, 03:28 AM
i dont know who is hondarobot but i have to tell that is always sad to see a bunch of people to make comments like this for a human, is cruel, cold and sad .....and it has violence He's an admitted molester! Plus I was only kidding around for a few chuckles..

Ah, this guy is a Vicki Richter fan, which would explain why he's posting in regards to me. I still haven't seen his personal picture posted. I imagine he may not own a wide lens camera or could have grown into his Star Trek uniform/LazyBoy recliner combo, which would make personal photography difficult.

:lol:

El Nino
10-13-2008, 04:55 AM
But the molester part is true... isn't it? And I don't care a whole lot for V.R.... But that was a funny comeback, cheers mate!

hondarobot
10-13-2008, 05:02 AM
But the molester part is true... isn't it? And I don't care a whole lot for V.R.... But that was a funny comeback, cheers mate!

No, it's not true, and it's none of your business anyways. You won't post a picture (which makes you an anonymous troll), and you will soon try to rally support for your bullshit posts by kissing ass with other faceless losers to back you up. I've seen clowns like you many times on this forum.

Oh, and I'm not your mate. Loser.

mrbig
10-13-2008, 05:03 AM

No, it's not true, and it's none of your business anyways. You won't post a picture (which makes you an anonymous troll), and you will soon try to rally support for your bullshit posts by kissing ass with other faceless losers to back you up. I've seen clowns like you many times on this forum.

Oh, and I'm not your mate. Loser.

now THATS a comeback!! :lol:

El Nino
10-13-2008, 05:06 AM
Settle kid, don't take it so hard. It was all in good, internet, anonymous, fun... Obviously you don't really ride the Dildocart!