PDA

View Full Version : New Ad Campaign against the use of the word gay

boondocksaint
10-10-2008, 05:56 AM
i tuned into E! channel with some Entertainment Tonight and Hilary Duff and someone else are doing this ad campaign to stop ppl from saying something is gay when they mean stupid or lame. i know i say gay when i shouldnt.

BECAUSE

hippifried
10-10-2008, 06:02 AM
That's soooo gay!

Buzz Killington
10-10-2008, 06:29 AM
>.> gay

Mac_Hine
10-10-2008, 06:32 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T7pvebaJbpM

quite possibly the funniest fucking thing i have ever seen

BlackMath
10-10-2008, 07:16 AM
I know there is a little bit of a push in the UK to change the spelling for that particular meaning of the word to 'ghey'.

circ
10-10-2008, 11:09 AM
Political correctness is turning this world into shit. Not to mention gay.

SarahG
10-10-2008, 11:19 AM
Political correctness is turning this world into shit. Not to mention gay.

LOL

And here I thought that part (in bold) was all that Soy.

http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=soy+turns+you+gay&fr=yfp-t-501&toggle=1&cop=mss&ei=UTF-8

circ
10-10-2008, 12:17 PM
"Soy is feminizing, and commonly leads to a decrease in the size of the penis, sexual confusion and homosexuality." That's the word today from self-described health-food fanatic Jim Rutz (best known for documenting miracles for Evangelical Christians) in "A devil food is turning our kids into homosexuals"

Holy fuck. And I thought you couldn't stoop lower than "intelligent design".

SarahG
10-10-2008, 08:09 PM
Holy fuck. And I thought you couldn't stoop lower than "intelligent design".

I guess some people will take a challenge like that

tsntx
10-10-2008, 08:30 PM
this thread is as gay as "el nino's" boyfriend

SXFX
10-10-2008, 08:46 PM
Ok so what are we suppose to call....say Boy George? or a guy who wear a fanny pack?
Or...well...Big Gay Al?

ducktales
10-10-2008, 10:19 PM
knock it off? fuck you bitch , dont tell me what to do you gay loving bitch

santiago316
10-10-2008, 10:25 PM
Ok so what are we suppose to call....say Boy George? or a guy who wear a fanny pack?
Or...well...Big Gay Al?
How about...MAS PUTO :lol:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ni67rfbllss&feature=related

El Nino
10-10-2008, 10:38 PM
Wow, I must have struck a nerve with Jennifer Injustice when I called out her bluff and bigotry. Well, just so you know Jennifer, I have received numerous PMs from many prominent members on this forum who agree with me that you have some major pent up issues and are a psychological headcase. Feels good to know that my analysis of you is pretty much corroborated and that I am not alone.

BTW, I live with a girl, but even if I was with a guy, that would be fine. You on the other hand seem to think a guy having a boyfriend is a negative and abhorrent thing by the sound of your comment. You are truly in need of some help. So, on behalf of of many on this board, get a clue

Justawannabe
10-11-2008, 07:27 AM
I used to actually try to stop people using the term this way. It really does cause a lot of unconscious pain. Closet cases have enough trouble coming out without 2/3 of the people they know using their secret orientation as slur. I mean just the amount of gay hate we see around here should tell you how much of an issue this stuff is.

As to what do you call Boy George... um, gay... he is a gay man. If you wish to imply that his sense of style is less than appealing... how about saying that.

As to a man with a fanny pack... um, why do you care? What is the issue here? I'm not a fan of the pack myself... but if a guy is trying to carry a camera, a phone, a water bottle, etc... and keep his hands free, what should he use. If he uses a bag, you'll call it a purse, and thus 'gay'. A back pack... overkill for what he needs... how about a photographers vest, is that manly enough?

Just stop and think about the slurs we use for people and stuff... how many of them are trying to say that gay men are abhorrent and the lowest of the low.

Sean

keepingitreal470
10-11-2008, 08:12 AM
Wow, I must have struck a nerve with Jennifer Injustice when I called out her bluff and bigotry. Well, just so you know Jennifer, I have received numerous PMs from many prominent members on this forum who agree with me that you have some major pent up issues and are a psychological headcase. Feels good to know that my analysis of you is pretty much corroborated and that I am not alone.

BTW, I live with a girl, but even if I was with a guy, that would be fine. You on the other hand seem to think a guy having a boyfriend is a negative and abhorrent thing by the sound of your comment. You are truly in need of some help. So, on behalf of of many on this board, get a clueOh, but Nino, she just said in another thread that she never attacks people without being provoked. lmao. this bitch is a fucking joke. :lies :lies

tsntx
10-11-2008, 08:25 AM

BTW, I live with a girl, but even if I was with a guy, that would be fine. You on the other hand seem to think a guy having a boyfriend is a negative and abhorrent thing by the sound of your comment. You are truly in need of some help. So, on behalf of of many on this board, get a clueOh, but Nino, she just said in another thread that she never attacks people without being provoked. lmao. this bitch is a fucking joke. :lies :lies

so you provoking me in the other thread doesnt count? god ure fucking lame... did anyone else laugh when the person he reached for was the guy i labeled his boyfriend

oh but theyre "not" gay

keepingitreal470
10-11-2008, 08:25 AM
those are the reasons ... i dont waste my time talking to faggots... unless they are in MY threads
find ONE time where i jumped all over a guy w/o being provoked... you wont
its not my business to know why some ppl are here? lmao ok?
self hatred? WRONG! lol i love myself... im not the one getting bent out of shape mary, im leaving that to you and your pussified attitude of being outed for the fag you are
"so and so dont respond to this. grow up. its juvenile" -- so do as you say then not as you do you little responding fag? JUST FOUND IT CRACKER.

tsntx
10-11-2008, 08:27 AM
you provoking me in other threads is STILL provoking me moron

u didnt find shit u stupid gay ass motherfucking fag

Thatiger23
10-11-2008, 08:29 AM
those are the reasons ... i dont waste my time talking to faggots... unless they are in MY threads
find ONE time where i jumped all over a guy w/o being provoked... you wont
its not my business to know why some ppl are here? lmao ok?
self hatred? WRONG! lol i love myself... im not the one getting bent out of shape mary, im leaving that to you and your pussified attitude of being outed for the fag you are
"so and so dont respond to this. grow up. its juvenile" -- so do as you say then not as you do you little responding fag? JUST FOUND IT CRACKER.

whats with calling people crackers? someone sounds a little fucking racist

keepingitreal470
10-11-2008, 08:30 AM
you provoking me in other threads is STILL provoking me moron

u didnt find shit u stupid gay ass motherfucking fagHAHAHAHAHAHA :sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep :sleep