PDA

View Full Version : X-tra sauce's at McDonalds will cost yah 20 cents each

KiraHarden
10-08-2008, 08:08 PM
Due to unnessary waste with condiments and to keep their prices down.

McDonalds will only give

4 piece chicken tenders 1 free
6 piece 2 free
10 piece 3 free
20 piece 4 free

Anything additional sauces, including ketchups, etc will be a 20cent charge per packet

This is going on in Milwaukee.

Is this happening anywhere else?

What's next napkins and salt?

If you don't ask for these at the register or drive thru. You will not get them put in bag as it is.

Should we expect other fast food chains/restaurants to follow this practice soon?

the_corner
10-08-2008, 08:20 PM
...It has been happening around here for a long time...

... it also happens at burger king...

ducktales
10-08-2008, 08:29 PM
In florida they are free

KiraHarden
10-08-2008, 08:48 PM
In florida they are free

For now they are free. :)

I should not have to pay for xtra sauces to destroy my figure. Bastards :(

BeardedOne
10-08-2008, 09:53 PM
As far back as I can recall they have been doing this. When you get a salad at Wawa you get a pack of dressing (Which is a rather generous size) at no additional charge, but a second one is something like thirty-five cents. As most people make due with the first packet, it's never been an issue and it cuts down on how piggy people waste the stuff or make 'tomato soup' with the free ketchup and hot water for tea.

KiraHarden
10-08-2008, 10:08 PM
As far back as I can recall they have been doing this. When you get a salad at Wawa you get a pack of dressing (Which is a rather generous size) at no additional charge, but a second one is something like thirty-five cents. As most people make due with the first packet, it's never been an issue and it cuts down on how piggy people waste the stuff or make 'tomato soup' with the free ketchup and hot water for tea.

Its also a sign of the economy takin a nose dive.

I'm more peeved that they purposely won't add napkins to your offer unless requested

LilWyte
10-08-2008, 10:48 PM
damn thats retarded. probably cuz of people like me though i always ask for like 5 extra and end up only using 1 :lol:

wendy's always does that shit though, no ketchup or napkins or anything unless you ask

elo
10-08-2008, 11:01 PM
X-tra sauce's at McDonalds will cost yah 20 cents each?Now i know that the situation of the economy is really serious. :idea:

j/k

mrbig
10-08-2008, 11:08 PM
Anything additional sauces, including ketchups, etc will be a 20cent charge per packet

If you don't ask for these at the register or drive thru. You will not get them put in bag as it is.

Never been to Europe and/or Asia, huh?

If you go to mcdonalds in european countries you have to pay extra for almost everything!
Last year in Amsterdam, I had to pay, like, $1 for bbq sauce and 90 cents for ketchup. And after I finished my big mac etc, I had to pay $1.50 to take a leak!

BTW: In Indonesia I also had to pay for the napkins (5 cents for 2).

krupaman
10-08-2008, 11:17 PM
"Just give me a Royale with cheese"

Vincent Vega

tsntx
10-08-2008, 11:43 PM
old news... been that way for years girl

msbhaven
10-08-2008, 11:47 PM
I have seen it happen off and on for the past 2 or 3 years so I don't think it has anything to do with the current economic situation. Restaurants are always trying to squeeze a little more profit out of the bottom line. It is annoying though.

Quiet Reflections
10-09-2008, 12:26 AM
its been going on about 3 years around here

TsVanessa69
10-09-2008, 12:31 AM
In Chicago some places do charge, others still give you for free, especially if the worker is kool with you.

Marinus
10-09-2008, 12:49 AM
It always has been like that around here (Netherlands), but having to pay to take a leak @MacDrek is new to me ...

KiraHarden
10-09-2008, 12:53 AM
old news... been that way for years girl

Milwaukee is behind on everything.

Quiet Reflections
10-09-2008, 01:01 AM
there have been McDonalds with pay bathrooms in DC for about 15 years

BeardedOne
10-09-2008, 01:05 AM
Its also a sign of the economy takin a nose dive.

I'm more peeved that they purposely won't add napkins to your offer unless requested

Then locally the economy must have been in the crapper for a couple of decades.

As for the napkins, I wish they'd let up on it here. If you hit the drive thru you have to dig through half a bag of napkins to find out if they remembered to give you your food.

T Oracle
10-09-2008, 01:32 AM

If you go to mcdonalds in european countries you have to pay extra for almost everything!
Last year in Amsterdam, I had to pay, like, $1 for bbq sauce and 90 cents for ketchup. And after I finished my big mac etc, I had to pay $1.50 to take a leak!

F**K.

Now I know we have been restored to true world leadership.

Napkins @ McD = free.

Sauce @ McD = free.

UK leads the world!!!!!!!!

PS Food @ McD = s**t.

SarahG
10-09-2008, 01:42 AM

McDonalds will only give

6 piece 2 free
10 piece 3 free
20 piece 4 free

Should we expect other fast food chains/restaurants to follow this practice soon?

If you think thats bad, they have a few locations where the person taking your order is actually outsourced to india.

I'm not kidding, at some mcdonalds drive thrus, when you place your order you're talking to someone in india who then puts it into the machine via the internet- that order is then showed to someone inside via a monitor- that person is the one who puts it in a bag, and hands it to whoever is at the drive thru cash register (except in cases where 1 person does both).

SarahG
10-09-2008, 01:44 AM
there have been McDonalds with pay bathrooms in DC for about 15 years

ALL the places I've been to at Ocean City MD were like that, was 50 cents to use the bathroom virtually eveywhere you go (this was like 10 years ago so maybe it's changed?).

The places I used there only took quarters and didn't have change machines, so if you gotta go fast you better hope you have quarters on you.

KiraHarden
10-09-2008, 01:52 AM

F**K.

Now I know we have been restored to true world leadership.

Napkins @ McD = free.

Sauce @ McD = free.

UK leads the world!!!!!!!!

PS Food @ McD = s**t.

I lived in Germany 3yrs, and traveled europe. That was a few yrs ago

I only ate fast food a cpl times in. Paris, and
Luxembourg, never in Germany.

Never caught the additional fees.

endowed
10-12-2008, 01:49 PM

McDonalds will only give

6 piece 2 free
10 piece 3 free
20 piece 4 free

I'm not crying. Only fatasses from the midwest eat that shit.

KiraHarden
10-12-2008, 04:54 PM

McDonalds will only give

6 piece 2 free
10 piece 3 free
20 piece 4 free

I'm not crying. Only fatasses from the midwest eat that shit.

lol esp the greenbay packer fans

El Nino
10-12-2008, 06:47 PM
Who the fuck still eats that toxic waste anyway? Has anybody actually done research as to what they are eating in that food? Y'all would be fucking horrified

flabbybody
10-12-2008, 07:17 PM
I don't care how unhealthy it is, I need my McDonald's fix once every month or so.

JanetElise
10-12-2008, 09:18 PM
Yo Vince why do they call it a Royale with cheese? :wink:

"Just give me a Royale with cheese"

Vincent Vega

JanetElise
10-12-2008, 09:19 PM
I live in central Texas and I have never paid
for a packet of anything. I think I would have
to eat elsewhere if they started that shit here.

Dinand
10-12-2008, 10:33 PM
In Holland we can eat at McDonalds with no problem since we don't have supersizes. I've seen the movie but wasn't really shocked because who eats 3 meals each day at McDonalds?

Caff_Racer
10-12-2008, 11:39 PM
I find it outrageous that McDonalds (or any similar type of establishment) have the nerve to expect people to pay for the "food" that they serve... I wouldn't even give that shit to my dogs, FFS!!

El Nino
10-13-2008, 03:01 AM
I don't care what they do. If somebody is ignorant enough to eat that literal waste, which I wouldn't feed to my dog either, they probably deserve to be duped. The shit is pure cancer