PDA

View Full Version : WHATS YOUR ZODIAC..TELL US WHATS REALLY THE DEAL WIT YOU

BADAZZBODY
08-20-2005, 10:41 AM
Capricorn
December 22 - January 19

Capricorn, the tenth Sign of the Zodiac, is all about hard work.
Those born under this Sign are more than happy to put in a full day at the office, realizing that it will likely take a lot of those days to get to the top.
That's no problem, since Capricorns are both ambitious and determined: they will get there.
Life is one big project for these folks, and they adapt to this by adopting a businesslike approach to most everything they do.
Capricorns are practical as well, taking things one step at a time and being as realistic and pragmatic as possible.
The Capricorn-born are extremely dedicated to their goals, almost to the point of stubbornness.
Boy, those victories sure smell sweet, though, and that thought alone will keep Capricorns going.

The Goat symbolizes Capricorns, and an apt mascot it is.
Goats love to climb to the top of the mountain, where the air is clear and fresh.
In much the same way, Capricorns want to get to the top of their chosen field so that they can reap the benefits of success; namely fame, prestige and money.
Getting to the top isn't always a walk in the park, however, so it's likely that Goats will ruffle a few feathers along the way.
These folks can indeed be domineering, even egotistical, on their route to the top.
They'll tell you it's part of being a leader with bright new ideas (in keeping with the Cardinal Quality assigned to this Sign).

Capricorns are industrious, efficient, organized and won't make a lot of waves.
They are scrupulous with details and adopt a rather conventional posture in business and in life.
These folks feel best playing it safe, since this is a fail-safe way to get to the top -- eventually.
Thankfully, Capricorns are patient, too, and are happy to wait for their ship to come in.
The flip side to this staid behavior is that Goats can become quite unforgiving of those who aren't as diligent or ambitious as they are.
Capricorns need to remember that they do need allies along the way, ambitious or otherwise.
In any case, once Capricorns receive the recognition and social status they so fervently crave, it's likely that all will be forgiven.

Capricorn is ruled by the Planet Saturn.
In ancient Roman mythology, Saturn was the father of many of the gods.
Consider him top dog, if you will, and then you'll see a parallel to Capricorns.
Those born under this Sign also want to be the top dog, and they're smart enough to know that the title won't simply be handed to them.
Caps are happy to work for it, and luckily they possess enough discipline and sense of responsibility to get them there.
Capricorns tend to be mature and are amply blessed with common sense, two more qualities which help their success-driven endeavors.

With any kind of luck (make that considerable work), Caps will find themselves on that top step, but they should also remember those who have helped them on their quest.
They are traditional (but not quite the button-down stiffs some would suggest) and somewhat inhibited, prompting others to wonder if they can ever enjoy success and its rarefied air.
Rest assured, these folks will be smiling inside.

The Element associated with Capricorn is Earth.
No big surprise there! Caps are down-to-earth in the sense that they're not interested in wild ideas or round-the-world dreams.
They would much rather stay put and get to work.
Remember, these are the businesspeople of the Zodiac, so in their sensible and economical way, they'll get up every morning and see to it that their job is done to the highest degree of quality possible.
While Caps can occasionally get a bit materialistic and greedy (they just want a reward for all their hard work), they are far too dignified and practical to get carried away.
Plus, they love tradition and reserve and want to appear polite and friendly.

A Capricorn at rest (yes, there is such a thing) enjoys leisurely sports, like golf and croquet -- so long as they have a chance to win!
Playing with a crew is also nice, since it brings to mind their beloved workplace.
Team colors for a Capricorn are likely to be earthy brown and khaki, much like the classic, relaxed slacks they like to wear.
Sporty Caps also need to watch their teeth and knees, and they shouldn't be too daring, lest they break some bones.
When it comes to love, Capricorns are ever devoted and never emotive.
The great strengths of the Capricorn-born are their willingness to work hard and their determination to succeed.
Their ambition is boundless, yet they are cautious, responsible and always play fair. That's why their successes are all the more sweet.

(JUST SOMETHING A LIL DIFFERENT) WHAT U THINK

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
08-20-2005, 11:28 AM
I'm a Virgo, and there are a million different theories for the so-called "Virgin" sign but here is mine..............

Virgo's are loyal friends and good confidants until they are crossed......
Virgo's are freaks in the bedroom and professionals everywhere outside it
Virgo's are usually excellent drivers............
A male & a female Virgo will NEVER WORK in a relationship because they are too much alike; but they will be pure poetry sexually.................

NickTheQuick
08-20-2005, 01:02 PM

Ironhead
08-20-2005, 02:42 PM
Libra here. Not really a believer in the Zodiac, because everything is so vague that it's almost impossible to not come close enough to make you think it's true. That being said, the description for a Libra does come close for me :)

canihavu
08-20-2005, 03:47 PM
Virgo

You're understanding, easy to talk to, and far sexier than your virginal symbol suggests. But your idealistic standards are impossibly high, and mere mortals have trouble making the cut. When someone does finally prove worthy, you are warm, worshipful, devoted, and willing to help. Unfortunately, you often have to learn the hard way that well-meaning suggestions and advice, no matter how gently delivered, pack a terrible punch.

To entice a Virgo, admire her intelligence; bring him articles; engage in word play; flatter her astute mind. Between the sheets, Virgo can be absolutely red-hot, but Virgo is also a control freak — as uptight as it gets. So avoid messy emotions. In fact, avoid mess of all kinds. And remember: Virgo is always concerned about appropriate behavior and proper appearance, so no affection in public, please.

canihavu
08-20-2005, 03:50 PM
I'm a Virgo, and there are a million different theories for the so-called "Virgin" sign but here is mine..............

Virgo's are loyal friends and good confidants until they are crossed......
Virgo's are freaks in the bedroom and professionals everywhere outside it
Virgo's are usually excellent drivers............
A male & a female Virgo will NEVER WORK in a relationship because they are too much alike; but they will be pure poetry sexually.................

Damn, I missed your post JMB, this is right on point...

Big Booty Shemale Lover
08-20-2005, 04:29 PM
I'm a Capricorn and I feel stupid.

brickcitybrother
08-20-2005, 05:20 PM
BADAZZBODY:

Yet another Cap here. Nuff Said.

hwbs
08-20-2005, 05:29 PM
scorpio....tired of girls looking at me all funny when i tell them....i have a bunch of scorpio friends and they all concurr,lol

Canucklehead
08-20-2005, 05:47 PM
I was born under a Bad Sign....No Parking.

Just kidding, I am a Cancer......with a Bad Mood Rising.

There is a lot of info about people born under the sign of Cancer, too much to get into but it if fair to say, that I am a Cancer....in spades. I was born on the cusp of Cancer/Leo, but I don't have a single Leo trait.

I will leave you with this, Canser is the Crab, but the symbol for Cancer is '69'. if you don't believe me, Look it up.

blckhaze
08-20-2005, 05:56 PM
Cancer too.

MOST cancer are hard to get to know, and very selcuded at first, but kindheardted once you get to know them. Their pesonality, the make good middle and top level managers and good parents

SexxxyJade
08-20-2005, 07:29 PM
ummm Leo. Im not really into astrology, so someone gotta tell me bout Leos

romeo
08-20-2005, 07:41 PM
Hey Jade I'm Leo too....8 August and you?

SexxxyJade
08-20-2005, 07:43 PM
7/31

canihavu
08-20-2005, 08:31 PM
ummm Leo. Im not really into astrology, so someone gotta tell me bout Leos

Leo

Uninhibitedly sexual, you are romantic, manipulative, loyal, and, despite your confident appearance, desperately in need of love. When someone wins your heart, you want that person in your life forever. But you demand to be wooed in just the right way, insist on holding the reins of power, and can be interfering and controlling. Despite your bad behavior, you're so radiant and likable you manage to get away with everything.

To capture the heart of a Leo, look great, exude confidence, and open your wallet. Leo expects flowers after the first date, and after that the stakes rise — gourmet dinners and classy trinkets are part of the package. And don't think you can get away with second-class goods — Leo knows the difference. Plus, Leo is a glutton for affection, attention, and compliments. You can't be too brazen — Leo frogs think they're princes; Leo princes think they're kings; Leo kings think they're gods. You can't lay it on too thick.

Ecstatic
08-20-2005, 09:01 PM
Sagittarius, Capricorn rising, moon in Gemini.

The Archer is a Fire sign: 'Nuff said, at least where sex is concerned. The initial Sagittarian response where sex is concerned is through physicality, as opposed to emotion or practicality. The Archer is not shy, and like the half beast/half human that he/she represents, is quite the sexual animal. In other words, these folks are always ready! Sagittarians like to enjoy many an erotic experience, in keeping with their outgoing and sociable nature. Their great libido also lends itself best to an artistic and graceful lover, qualities they very much admire. Trying new things is also often on the Archer's mind, and when their lover says sex on the beach, they had best not be referring to a fruity drink. The Sagittarian's thirst for knowledge is often quenched through straight talk in bed, a way to combine two of their favorite pleasures. Sagittarians can also grow to worship a worthy lover, a fitting response to this holiest of acts.

I don't believe that stars and planets directly influence your life or destiny per se, but rather that astrological patterns and relationships can reflect your inner nature, character and destiny.

P.S. Jada, you may not know what being Leo means, but your avatar is extremely Leonine! Powerful, sleek, on the prowl like a lioness. Do you see what I mean?

ska
08-20-2005, 09:56 PM
Virgo here. Enough already posted about us Virgos though so nothing to add lol.

BADAZZBODY
08-20-2005, 10:08 PM
7/31

YES SIS U DO LOOK LIKE A CAT ON THE PROWN..WERK..

TWO OF MY SISTERS HAVE THE SAME BIRTHDAY..DAMN THATS HARD ON THE POCKETS

SHEEBA AND JADE GOT THE SAME BIRTHDAY ..MEOW

Miranda Jade Hussey
08-24-2005, 08:50 AM
I am a Pisces.

We are generally considered to be among the best lovers because we have very vivid sexual imaginations. We are prone to addictions (mine, thankfully are limited to sex,caffine and MySpace). Most of us are strongly drawn to the mantic arts (astrology, Tarot, etc...), and are often encountered in occult circles. We are creative, artistic, dreamers, and ironically great leaders. The two most famous Georges, Washington and Harrison share this sign, as do Elizabeth Taylor, (the long dead Rolling Stones second bannana) Brian Jones, Mata Hari, and L. Ron Hubbard (eeek!). Pisces women are considered to be the most quintessentially feminine women, and if it applys to T girls too, then its no wonder my transformation is proceding so fast.

Cheers

Miranda Jade

Tadmirer
08-24-2005, 07:28 PM
gone

SHUTUPNTRAIN
02-01-2007, 09:04 PM
....BUt as for Chinese Horoscopes...Im The Dragon

peggygee
02-02-2007, 03:30 AM
Gemini is occupied by the Sun from May 21 to June 20.

Gemini is the third sign of the Zodiac and associated with
youth and versatility.

Individuals born under this sign are thought to have a
sociable, fun-loving, versatile, communacative, liberal,
intellectual and friendly character but one which is also
prone to moodiness, changability, superficiality, laziness
and impatience.

Yup, that's me :shrug

specialk
02-02-2007, 04:30 AM
I knew there was something we had in common Peggy :lol:

peggygee
02-03-2007, 04:19 AM
I knew there was something we had in common Peggy :lol:

Yeah those qualities, loving music, knowing Frankie
Hollywood Crocker, etc.

I was starting to wonder where the Geminis were :wink:

trish
02-03-2007, 05:50 PM
if we still lived in a world where a mother's diet depended on the season and therefore the stars, there might be some basis for believing personality traits harken back to to the prenatal environment and could thereby be deduced from a person's birthday. in the modern world...nah...i don't believe in this Zodiac stuff. but hey, i'm a Virgo so naturally i wouldn't.

specialk
02-03-2007, 05:59 PM
if we still lived in a world where a mother's diet depended on the season and therefore the stars, there might be some basis for believing personality traits harken back to to the prenatal environment and could thereby be deduced from a person's birthday. in the modern world...nah...i don't believe in this Zodiac stuff. but hey, i'm a Virgo so naturally i wouldn't.

LOL...good one Trish

chocolate ts freak
02-03-2007, 07:11 PM
Aquarius- as far as most aquaruians are concerned, the majority of people are really fucked up. We're the only ones who really understand whats going on. Like all the world is just fucking crazy and we're the only ones who have any sense. This is serious, I'm not making this up. Cause we are the humanitarians of the world. We care about people. Major compatibility is with Libra.