PDA

View Full Version : Ladyboy Moo meet

translover
10-07-2008, 09:07 PM
Friends,

I'll be in Bangkok in next few days. I want to spend a night with Ladyboy Moo while I am there.

I've searched for the information elsewhere on the Internet and only information I could get that she is working for Obsession bar in Bangkok.

Please help me locate her exactly, so that I could turn my dream into reality. This is my first visit to this country, hence any helpful tips are also welcome.

Thanking you in advance.
Mike

mike66n69
10-07-2008, 10:09 PM
She does look gorgeous, I could cuddle up to her all night.

moose146
10-07-2008, 10:56 PM
WOW i hope you can find her shes hot

El Nino
10-08-2008, 01:55 AM
good luck, and try not to catch one of those STDs that she is probably carrying

mrbig
10-08-2008, 02:34 AM
she prob still works @ a katooey club called temptations (second floor of nana plaza/downtown BKK) price for "fucky fucky" is still only about 1300 THB ($40 USD) for an entire night, playboy! On any given night there are about 20 champs in the club trying to pick your pocket or ask ya for an extra large beer :lol: so, keep that in mind! And.... el nino is right, lots and lots of katooeys have std's and/or HIV or whateva, cause a lot of them are indeed fucking bare back ( for the extra $$$$ or cause they're horny for ya) .....but, even if you're horny.... bla bla bla, neva mind, do what you feel is right....

anyways, they're open from 8pm- 2 am ( dont think that has changed).

...and remember, I wanna read a review from ya on this web- site, okay? :wink: ...and add some pics too, will ya ( rate for this "extra option" 'll cost ya only a whopping $5 extra).

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewforum.php?f=5

mrbig

badpress
10-08-2008, 09:56 PM
I don't know where you got your information from mrbig,but it is totally wrong.
Moo works as freelancer on Walking Street, Pattaya.She mostly can be found in and around Jenny Star bar.Chances of a long time with her are slim,as she can have many short times in any evening.I do however recommend gining her a go,as she is extremely hot.

Oh,and having been in Temptations many times,i have never come across any pickpockets,mrbig.Perhaps you should actually base your advice on experience,and not bullshit.

mrbig
10-08-2008, 11:43 PM
I don't know where you got your information from mrbig,but it is totally wrong.
Moo works as freelancer on Walking Street, Pattaya.She mostly can be found in and around Jenny Star bar.Chances of a long time with her are slim,as she can have many short times in any evening.I do however recommend gining her a go,as she is extremely hot.

Oh,and having been in Temptations many times,i have never come across any pickpockets,mrbig.Perhaps you should actually base your advice on experience,and not bullshit.

Listen paddy, MY wallet was stolen out of my bag and it happened @ that bar. I told the mamasan about it and within a few minutes, she came back with my wallet, although 50 bucks were still missing. So, what the fuck are you talking about, Micky?
Moo told me last year, that she worked at that bar. Why would she lie about it, you dumb shit.

http://www.justtrannies.com/ladyboy-gold-presents-sexy-ladyboy-moo-2/

badpress
10-09-2008, 08:05 PM
Ohh my lord! All the insults about irish people.Take it your a native american then, fuckwad!
So mamasan returned your wallet and you also met Moo who told you she worked Temptations last year.
Is the same time last year that she was working in Club 131,or perhaps you met in the monkeyhouse.
Listen cock for brains,go to Thailand and stop dreaming about it.You really put me in mind of someone who has never left his own city,never mind travelled the world.Do you even know where Thailand is,or would that be beyond your level of intelligence.

soulboy
10-09-2008, 09:38 PM
Jesus Mr big , you are unique , the first American who doesn't want to be Irish .

Moo has never worked in Temptations , she did briefly work at Cascade in Nana, but is Pattaya based , still maybe you were to busy protecting your handbag from the pickpockets to hear her properly .

ILuvGurls
10-09-2008, 09:39 PM
my...my.....play nice or you'll have to go to bed with no dinner.

Nowhere
10-10-2008, 12:47 AM
Well, either way, if you find the girl can you ask her why she picked such a ridiculous name for herself?

DimitriWolfe
11-07-2008, 04:55 PM
Moo is a freelancer in Pattaya. She has been for YEARS.

Be sure to wrap it.

Star Angel 86
11-07-2008, 06:30 PM
I believe she has some videos out,so can always fantasize.

Star Angel 86
11-07-2008, 06:30 PM
She is quite attractive.

DimitriWolfe
11-07-2008, 08:17 PM
I just saw her not too long ago and was sporting a wig because she just got out of jail where they shave their heads.

badpress
11-08-2008, 02:21 AM
Really??? I know she was in the monkeyhouse well over a year ago, but wasn't aware of a recent visit. I'll have to look into that further, because she is one of my favourite girls when i visit Pattaya.

moose146
11-08-2008, 01:55 PM
Im going to Phuket next year any tips ???

emmettray
11-08-2008, 03:23 PM
'Im going to Phuket next year any tips ???'

Save string.

Nowhere: great pic. LOL

moose146
11-09-2008, 12:44 AM
what?

raojai_g70
11-09-2008, 02:51 AM
Nowhere - Moo is a very common nickname for a Thai girl. Not ridiculous at all.

By the way - the word moo in Thai means pig.

Nowhere
11-09-2008, 02:54 AM
Nowhere - Moo is a very common nickname for a Thai girl. Not ridiculous at all.

By the way - the word moo in Thai means pig.

And that's supposed to be a good thing?

Call me crazy, but i've never met a girl who wasn't insulted by being called "Miss Piggy!"

I still don't get it! :shock:

LoveYouLongTime
11-09-2008, 09:48 AM
Just was chatting with my gal-pal Pond on camera. She was in a private room in an internet shop. Guess who was sitting next to Pond...None other than Pond's good friend, Moo!!!! Pond and her both decided to put on a little show for me!!! Tops off and both looked spectacular!!! Gotta love friends!!!

LoveYouLongTime
11-09-2008, 09:48 AM
Oh by the way, Moo had hair...sexy as ever!

Asmudger
11-09-2008, 02:36 PM
I met Moo earlier this year in Jenny's Star Bar in Pattaya.
Well worth a couple of hours of anyones time.

sirmartinfrobisher
11-10-2008, 12:43 PM
moo, paris and pond @ jsb, pattaya, March 2008

saifan
11-10-2008, 03:20 PM
PM'd you her e-mail.

El_hefe
11-14-2008, 09:11 AM
Yeah..... saw her 2 weeks ago in Jenny Star Bar. Pretty but a bit nutty.

mm2009
03-10-2009, 12:17 PM
I had the pleasure of Moo's company in July 2008, she really is an amzing beauty , you can find her most nights after midnight at JSB (Jenny Star bar) walking street Pattaya.

I had read a lot about Moo and the feedback on a lot of the Thai LB forums was she was a Yaba (drug ) user and could be quite temperamental.

She took me back to her place in Pattaya (which is unusual as you normally just go to a st hotel or back to your hotel) I was in total awe of her she is just such an amazing creature, she is tall and has an amazing body. I loved just watching her move.

However half way through doing the deed she just burst into tears and asked me to leave. I talked to her for a little while and she got back in the mood and was able to finish , however her mood changed very quickly again and she booted me out of her apartment.

She is a pretty lost soul she has spent a little time in prison for drugs.

alyssats
03-10-2009, 02:55 PM
^ ohhh my gosh really?

thats why no drugs for me
i prefer the natural high

sirmartinfrobisher
03-10-2009, 05:27 PM
Yaba is an endemic problem with the ladyboys. The gorgeous sonya, from cocktails & dreams in phuket got fired for it and now works in a gg bar opposite. She is unhappy because she can't get fucked there.