PDA

View Full Version : Why more surgery? (ones that care)

MrsKellyPierce
10-05-2008, 04:50 AM
Lately I have gotten many emails and private messages on yahoo asking me not to do more surgeries. I want to respond to it since most of the same people that email and send me messages are members here.

For me I need to do my full face to be happy. I need to know I fixed that part of me to look more feminine, whether I look better or not is not important, knowing I left the remnants of my male shaped face behind is more important to me. Not all girls go to this extreme, and not all will agree with me. I am only speaking from my own personal feelings. Like my friend Kelly V. left on my page recently "some of us need to chisel more away at the woman to be more happy."

Whether the guys telling me not to do more are honest or kiss asses isn't important, it matters what I think in the end. So please just know that as I get these last few things fixed on my face, that I will be a happier person in the end. You will see my spirit grow, cause I will admit it has been quite weak as of late even though the surgery date is so near (November 3rd, 2008) I feel like its a hundred years away.

I am not doing this out of obsession, though I have been accused. I am doing this out of my well being and perception of myself. To be more grounded and confident in the long run. To know that I did all I could with my face to fix biological error I was born.

And to the guys that love my look now, I made quite a few videos and pics now of this look so you will have it available to you for the rest of your lives as well as mine lol So I am sorry if we disagree on this matter, but I need to do whats right for me. Yes I am staying in adult work after my surgeries, for the ones that asked that too.

I hope that answers and puts the debate to rest.

Alyssa87
10-05-2008, 05:08 AM
good for u kelly.
i am not close to finished either.

tgirls that think they dont need facial fem are delusional.

MrsKellyPierce
10-05-2008, 05:14 AM
good for u kelly.
i not close to finished either.

tgirls that think they dont need facial fem are delusional. I personally agree with this somewhat Alyssa, however in other ways I disagree. I think if a tgirl or person is happy with themselves. I mean truly, not just saying it cause they can't afford it or to scared to do it. Then I cheer those on, for being proud of themselves, and envious that they are happy with just that. Lord knows I'd save money if I could do the same lol

blckhaze
10-05-2008, 05:16 AM
only room to go up i guess.

Alyssa87
10-05-2008, 05:16 AM
good point. i'm such a bitch.lol

MrsKellyPierce
10-05-2008, 05:19 AM
only room to go up i guess. hee hee hopefully babe hopefully!

And nah Alyssa you are just giving your honest opinion. I see a lot of girls that say they would never do surgeries, and I think secretly in my head that same thing.

tsntx
10-05-2008, 05:26 AM
tell the faggots that dont like it to stfu .... if you wanted their opinion you would have asked for it... you didnt.

do what you need for you. and remind the cockhounds giving bs praise about how you dont need work that if it wasnt for all their constant gobbling about "passable this and passable that" that maybe you wouldnt feel the need for more work

MrsKellyPierce
10-05-2008, 05:27 AM
tell the faggots that dont like it to stfu .... if you wanted their opinion you would have asked for it... you didnt.

do what you need for you. and remind the cockhounds giving bs praise about how you dont need work that if it wasnt for all their constant gobbling about "passable this and passable that" that maybe you wouldnt feel the need for more work lol I love it when you post :P

hondarobot
10-05-2008, 05:30 AM
Now what the hell is Kellybean up to? Every time I check in here lately it's something else going on. Next week she'll be in line for the next space shuttle mission, or some damn thing.

:P

Your surgery will go fine. I just wish us guys could go in and get something useful done surgery wise. I'd go for the Brock Sampson jaw, but I wouldn't want his mullet:

MrsKellyPierce
10-05-2008, 05:33 AM
Now what the hell is Kellybean up to? Every time I check in here lately it's something else going on. Next week she'll be in line for the next space shuttle mission, or some damn thing.

Your surgery will go fine. I just wish us guys could go in and get something useful done surgery wise. I'd go for the Brock Sampson jaw, but I wouldn't want his mullet: lol you make me giggle. Oh no I would be too scared to go to space, I am already scared of flying. I couldn't imagine, no news reports for that anytime in the near or far future. :P But thank you :)

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
10-05-2008, 06:42 AM
I say do what the fuck you want
AND
ask every last one of those fuckers that asked you not to do this or that to send you pics of themselves.........

if that doesn't help I dont know what will

steviedresses
10-05-2008, 06:51 AM
Kelly,

Ok. This is off the subject... But you are a very smart girl for not wanting to go into space. I mean everybody gets all romantic about like it is safe as flying commercial. Wrong! It is the most DANGEROUS profession next to soldiering.

Anyway space travel isn't much. Just strap yourself to a bomb and go from 0 to 17,500 MPH in 9 minutes or some silly shit like that. And reentry, same deal. From 17,500 to 0 in 9 minutes. Yee haw.

Ok. Done with my rant. Kelly, you are beautiful, vibrant, and intelligent women. Obviously you know what is best for you.

Stevie

alpha2117
10-05-2008, 06:54 AM
I agree you can do exactly what you want.

I think the people sending you messages are trying to state that they like your current look. The truth is a lot of girls go a little overboard with the surgeries and it ends up not making them more feminine but merely bad carictures of femininity. A lot of GG's do the same thing. There is definitly such a thing as too much facial surgery.

Personally I think you have a nice face and it doesn't need a whole lot of work but I'm not the one who has to look at in the mirror everyday so I'm not going to criticise you for making the decison you have.

Hope it all goes well.

mildcigar_2001
10-05-2008, 06:59 AM
Dear Kelly:

Let me say I support your decision to make your face more like a woman's. In your photos (if properly lighted and positoned your very lovely, however if you get out of positon we see your lantern jaw and you look like a guy in drag).

Good Luck on the surgery.

hondarobot
10-05-2008, 07:02 AM
Kelly,

Ok. This is off the subject... But you are a very smart girl for not wanting to go into space. I mean everybody gets all romantic about like it is safe as flying commercial. Wrong! It is the most DANGEROUS profession next to soldiering.

Anyway space travel isn't much. Just strap yourself to a bomb and go from 0 to 17,500 MPH in 9 minutes or some silly shit like that. And reentry, same deal. From 17,500 to 0 in 9 minutes. Yee haw.

Ok. Done with my rant. Kelly, you are beautiful, vibrant, and intelligent women. Obviously you know what is best for you.

Stevie

I don't think anyone (such as myself) was implying that Kelly should actually travel into outer space.

If this is an actual space traveler posting, I believe everyone here would be interested in hearing your story.

MrsKellyPierce
10-05-2008, 07:06 AM
Thank you everyone, and I'll choose to ignore that last comment.

My videos show what I look like more than pictures.

FYI lol

Kisses

Kelly

jesseflo
10-05-2008, 07:09 AM
i totally side with you as i feel i need some work also. i dont feel im 100% passable and i get talked about sometimes or made fun of on the street and it breaks my heart so i totally plan on doing some surgery work also. pretty much the same stuff as you. i want to feel better and more complete. so i hope your surgery gets u to that point and mine as well. lotsa love and luck that everything goes great kelly!

MrsKellyPierce
10-05-2008, 07:12 AM
i totally side with you as i feel i need some work also. i dont feel im 100% passable and i get talked about sometimes or made fun of on the street and it breaks my heart so i totally plan on doing some surgery work also. pretty much the same stuff as you. i want to feel better and more complete. so i hope your surgery gets u to that point and mine as well. lotsa love and luck that everything goes great kelly!Thanks Jesse oh and get ahold of Isabella we have something to ask you about :)

hondarobot
10-05-2008, 07:20 AM
Great. Now you two girls chased off the space travel guy. . .

:|

You both look amazing, nobody could possibly argue against that.

I'm going to bed.

I would have liked some more info on the dangers of space travel, though.

jesseflo
10-05-2008, 08:06 AM
i get talked about sometimes or made fun of on the street and it breaks my heart

F**k the haters. I bet they are mostly ggs who are jealous. They're probably afraid that their men would like you!

thank you. :wink:

Teydyn
10-06-2008, 02:32 AM
For me I need to do my full face to be happy.

So please just know that as I get these last few things fixed on my face, that I will be a happier person in the end.
Good luck to you, but:

I am not doing this out of obsession, though I have been accused. I am doing this out of my well being and perception of myself.
Obsession, addiction... If you ask yourself "could i stop now" and the true answer is no, think about it...

MrsKellyPierce
10-06-2008, 04:21 AM
For me I need to do my full face to be happy.

So please just know that as I get these last few things fixed on my face, that I will be a happier person in the end.
Good luck to you, but:

I am not doing this out of obsession, though I have been accused. I am doing this out of my well being and perception of myself.
Obsession, addiction... If you ask yourself "could i stop now" and the true answer is no, think about it...Well dear of course the answer would be no, I need to get everything done on my face to know that I did all I can to be as feminine as medically possible.

WendyY0143
10-06-2008, 04:38 AM
Good evening Kelly;

Long time lurker, 2nd time poster.

As one who likes feminine beauty, I must say that you are very good to look upon.

However, if you feel that some "tweaking" is needed for you to feel as feminine as you wish to be, I'm in your corner.

My parents always tried to tell me that I had to be satisfied with myself and comfortable with myself before anyone else would be.

May your surgery go well and may you come through it happier and more content; you won't be more beautiful.

Wendall (with the little bit of Wendy inside ;-)

SXFX
10-06-2008, 04:45 AM
Look hun it's your money and it's your life all I have to say about is that you should allways be careful with your health an in this day and age of economic insacurity perhaps you should just maybe turn a blind eye to a little flaw and invest in the future.

Justawannabe
10-06-2008, 08:41 AM
Never pm'd or otherwise messaged, but I think I've put a couple of posts up asking that you think carefully.

You have every right to do anything you want and should do what you feel you need.

That said I do ask that folks think carefully about what they are doing and if the need it vs want it. I'd like to be a lot of things I'm not, but am not willing to lose half my facial mobility to get it. One of my ex's is so fixated on achieving certain surgeries that she doesn't really live in the moment and I fear she is losing years of her life waiting for someone else to perfect her.

So please don't take the concern too personally, and I hope any posts I've made haven't made your life any less comfortable. I just feel that if I don't say anything, I may have failed someone who may have needed at least one person holding up sign saying 'danger ahead - proceed with caution'.

I've been accused of failing to stop people from doing risky stuff before because I switched to being supportive too early, and especially among the T-girls, there is a lot of support for folks doing surgery. Frankly almost an expectation that if you don't, your not part of the club.

Sean

tsntx
10-06-2008, 10:17 AM
Good evening Kelly;

Long time lurker, 2nd time poster.

As one who likes feminine beauty, I must say that you are very good to look upon.

However, if you feel that some "tweaking" is needed for you to feel as feminine as you wish to be, I'm in your corner.

My parents always tried to tell me that I had to be satisfied with myself and comfortable with myself before anyone else would be.

May your surgery go well and may you come through it happier and more content; you won't be more beautiful.

Wendall (with the little bit of Wendy inside ;-)

love that quote

soooooo true

if you cant appreciate yourself how can others?

WendyY0143
10-22-2008, 12:01 AM
Good evening TSNTX

love that quote

soooooo true

if you cant appreciate yourself how can others?

Thanks; my parents are truly good people, married over 52 years at this point and still very much in love.

They accept that my life is a "little" bit different than the norm of their generation, don't quite understand me sometimes, but have never, ever had anything but love and affection towards me.

Same thing with my wife Annie; February will make 31 years we've been together, but I still mystify her sometimes ,-)

I am blessed that my family is a source of good memories, a lot of appreciated wisdom and much needed acceptance.

Posts I like reading here are the ones that build folk up; don't quite like the downers...

Wendall, with that little bit of Wendy inside.

Wino the SuperHero
10-22-2008, 06:29 AM
You are solely responsible for making yourself happy.

If you don't like the person you see when you look in the mirror the you have to change that. A lot of people don't understand that and just want to hold on to the way you are now.
When you are going through a transformation there is a lot of changes: mental or physical or occupational(cut off some friends, change jobs, spirituality, etc) that must be made otherwise your goal won't/can't be fully completed.

youshouldtrythislol
10-27-2008, 11:00 AM
first and maybe only post on here, but ive got to say, kelly, you are beautiful now, but if you dont feel like you are as beautiful as you can be, then who cares what anyone else thinks. "the people that mind dont matter, and the people that matter dont mind". your friends should support you in this decision, if it is what makes you happy. best of luck with the surgery.