PDA

View Full Version : Brazil advice--English speaking girls?

jujubee8
10-04-2008, 11:46 AM
First off, I've already scoured the boards looking for this info, to no avail. But I'm traveling to Brazil at the end of the month for business, and will have a day free in Sao Paulo and Rio (one day/night each). Unfortunately, I'll be alone and speak no Portuguese. So I don't feel that clubbing or street-shopping would be a safe venture. Rather, I'm hoping to incall a few ladies to my hotel (one at a time, of course), and I'm hoping one of you could provide a recommendation on any that speak English. Also, any hotel recommendations that would best enable this type of soiree?

I'm a huge fan of this board, and thoroughly appreciate any advice.

Cheers.

praetor
10-04-2008, 02:08 PM
First off, I've already scoured the boards looking for this info, to no avail. But I'm traveling to Brazil at the end of the month for business, and will have a day free in Sao Paulo and Rio (one day/night each). Unfortunately, I'll be alone and speak no Portuguese. So I don't feel that clubbing or street-shopping would be a safe venture. Rather, I'm hoping to incall a few ladies to my hotel (one at a time, of course), and I'm hoping one of you could provide a recommendation on any that speak English. Also, any hotel recommendations that would best enable this type of soiree?

Cheers.

Few understood English, Hilda Brazil (but she is in Spain), Victoria Ribeiro, see, in a large universe of girls, is in the fingers of our hand we find a girl who speak english.
Rgrds

mattc41854
10-04-2008, 03:39 PM
I have been to brazil and went to rio. There is a club called HELP. all the cab's know it. This was a few years ago and it was filled with girls. Most of which spoke english. Not sure if there were ts's in there but alot of pros.

envivision
10-04-2008, 03:42 PM

Cheers.

In Sao Paulo (SP), most of the hotels (that you can afford) allow guests in your room. English is NOT widely spoken. Your best bet is to ask the hotel concierge (preferably a man) to make the calls for you. Give him a tip.
There are hundreds of nice internet ladies to choose from.

Rio (RJ)on the other hand is completely different.
None of the hotels would allow guests. And there are much fewer girls to choose from.

My advice : go to SP for the hot T-Girl action then go to RJ for site visits (weather permitting-since it rains every FUCKING day)

jujubee8
10-05-2008, 10:22 AM
In Sao Paulo (SP), most of the hotels (that you can afford) allow guests in your room. English is NOT widely spoken. Your best bet is to ask the hotel concierge (preferably a man) to make the calls for you. Give him a tip.
There are hundreds of nice internet ladies to choose from.

Rio (RJ)on the other hand is completely different.
None of the hotels would allow guests. And there are much fewer girls to choose from.

My advice : go to SP for the hot T-Girl action then go to RJ for site visits (weather permitting-since it rains every FUCKING day)

I was thinking along similar lines, given the lack of english-speaking ladies. Do you (or anyone else) have any recommendations on an upscale hotel in SP where I'd likely find such a helpful concierge?