sm1 please fix this

d
10-04-2008, 12:57 PM
is this alannahs new site?

AllanahStarrNYC
10-04-2008, 02:11 PM
i cant login!!! auughghghhhg

this was the last place i expected this to happen :oops: :oops:

How were you able to join? The site is not live yet.
It's supposed to go live this weekend but not officially open.

But yes this will be the new shemaleexotica.

trapmasta
10-04-2008, 03:49 PM
uh, well they took my money

it says join now!

trapmasta
10-04-2008, 10:02 PM
help plz

MrsKellyPierce
10-05-2008, 12:36 AM
ooh your new site looks lovely Miss Starr

WendyWilliams
10-05-2008, 03:15 AM
I see that ShemaleExotica.com is now pointing to TranssexualStarr.com so Im sure it wont be too long before they transfer old member passwords into the new script so you can login, that is if you was a member of shemaleexotica.com before. Not sure how old members or when they will get access but Im sure Allanah will find out ASAP for ya.

trapmasta
10-05-2008, 01:32 PM
she hasnt

which is very very weird considering the awesome person she is.

pomocho
10-14-2008, 01:49 AM
Actually, I signed up for a membership on this site today, and have been having the same problems. Not only can I not log into Allanah's site, but I cannot access any of the other sites that supposedly come with my membership. I've notified the customer support people, and hopefully this gets resolved... but it's weird that I'm not the only one it is happening to.

AllanahStarrNYC
10-14-2008, 02:04 AM
ShemaleExotica is indeed up and running.

I hired Atlas Media to manage, support, and handle my site after several problems in the past.

I have not done any publicity for it yet- as since the site is just newly launched, there are still some things design wise and other things that I am adding.

But it is functioning fully.

I am sorry for anyone who has had problems or is having them-
but if you email customer service they should get back to you.

If that does not work by tommorrow, please send me and email to AllanahStarrTS@aol.com and I will be in touch with them.

As far as the old CC bill members we are transfering them all over this week.

BlueGoat
11-21-2008, 01:49 AM
I Know i should of looked on HA first!
Last week i joined Allanah new site I'll be honest i wasn't expecting much as i realised it was new and what tempted me was the bonus sites offer gialicious being one of them Allanah & Gia in one membership how called I loose?

None of these bonus sites work I've emailed the so called support and they haven't bothered to reply. Epoch (the Billing company) were as much use as a Chocolate Fire Guard but gave me an address of someone at atlasemail.com and they haven't replied

In my frustration I emailed Allanah & had no reply there either
My advice to anyone wishing to join this site would Hold fast Waite until there's so news it works properly