PDA

View Full Version : The Juice is going to prison

Legend
10-04-2008, 08:00 AM
tsntx
10-04-2008, 08:05 AM
since its already been determined this week that "im white" i can say this expectedly

good

Legend
10-04-2008, 08:09 AM
since its already been determined this week that "im white" i can say this expectedly

good

Lol.

Legend
10-04-2008, 08:23 AM
http://i38.tinypic.com/ipqlus.jpg
"Yup you going to prison fool,get ready to meet the health inspector"

Luffy
10-04-2008, 08:49 AM
woot

brickcitybrother
10-04-2008, 12:31 PM
Given my background or despite of it, I'll add my :2cent to the discussion. I don't know why Mr. Simpson insisted on maintaining some sort of public life. Had I been able to make recommendations to him - after his acquittals - one of the first would have been to shun the limelight and the public. But his actions clearly backup the assessments of many that he is in deep need of glory and accolades.

This most recent episode demonstrates his general poor judgment and probably some sense of invincibility (where obtained the latter is a matter of speculation for myself). Either way, his conviction should stand as a message to all. The law seldoms sleeps for long and has an awfully long memory to go along with its arm.

altarica
10-04-2008, 12:55 PM
What can you say?

About fucking time,is what.

KiraHarden
10-04-2008, 03:19 PM
Run Oj Run.

envivision
10-04-2008, 03:32 PM
FREE THE JUICE !.

Is there a tradeoff: ?

Blacks in America will not shout racism if Americans are willing to elect the first black president.

Gmanfromthechi
10-04-2008, 03:37 PM
FREE THE JUICE !.

Is there a tradeoff: ?

Blacks in America will not shout racism if Americans are willing to elect the first black president.

THey'll shout racism after he loses the election.

Wino the SuperHero
10-04-2008, 11:54 PM
Whether you admit to it or not, Racism is alive and well. A black president won't change that.

I don't understand why so many people are so happy to see him go to jail. It's like OJ personally did something to them. Based on what the evidence presented at the murder trial he was found not guilty. Let the man live his life. But because he was a famous black man accused of murdering two whites the world is against him.

How can you be so dogmatic about one man when there is so much more to be worried about?

Where is the up roar when cops take matters into their own hands and decide to murder minorities. Where is the Justice for the: Sean Bells, Deandre Brunstons, Abner Louimas, DeOnté Rawlings' of our communities? Where is Justice when the LAPD's and NYPD's take matters into their own hands?

Willie Escalade
10-05-2008, 01:54 AM
Given my background or despite of it, I'll add my :2cent to the discussion. I don't know why Mr. Simpson insisted on maintaining some sort of public life. Had I been able to make recommendations to him - after his acquittals - one of the first would have been to shun the limelight and the public. But his actions clearly backup the assessments of many that he is in deep need of glory and accolades.

This most recent episode demonstrates his general poor judgment and probably some sense of invincibility (where obtained the latter is a matter of speculation for myself). Either way, his conviction should stand as a message to all. The law seldoms sleeps for long and has an awfully long memory to go along with its arm.
Exactly. He should have just disappeared.

I was laughing when they read all of the guilty verdicts. I needed one after the Angels game.

And race has nothing to do with this. Stupidity does.

Wino the SuperHero
10-05-2008, 04:53 AM
Race had/has everything to do with it.

underdog6
10-05-2008, 05:29 AM
LMFAO! I hope his punk ass gets stuck in a cell with a guy named Bubba. Enjoy jail you sack of ....

sugdaddie69
10-05-2008, 07:04 PM
How Do you know he murdered them.I still say drugs had alot to do with those murders,as oppose to a inexperience football jock slicing up two people
Goldman?wrong place wrong time.Either way O.J.was stupid to think that law enforcement would not try and set him up,and he walked right into it.
Goodbye,undercover brother.

blckhaze
10-05-2008, 07:27 PM
in the words of my grandmother:

LATER NIGGA!!!!

Floyd R
10-05-2008, 08:22 PM
OJ's current trouble with the law have nothing to do with his prior case. I personally think the jurors were influenced by his past and found him guilty of all charges as a way of payback because he was found not guilty of murder years years ago. I think the maximum sentence for this type of crime should be 2 -3 years of prison. A greater sentence than this would be bullshit considering no one was injured or killed in the process of the robbery.

Minutemouse9
10-05-2008, 09:35 PM
I think the maximum sentence for this type of crime should be 2 -3 years of prison. A greater sentence than this would be bullshit considering no one was injured or killed in the process of the robbery.

He was convicted of kdnapping, armed robbery & 10 other charges.

Journalist Michael Bryant of Legal Edge Network told Early Show anchor Chris Wragge that the verdict could send Simpson to prison for life.

"You're looking at, if you want to do the math here, 132 years to life, if you start calculating each count, plus the enhancement for the use of a gun which could effectively double the years for the count," Bryant said. "Yes, he is 61 years old, and prison at that age is not an easy haul.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2008/10/04/earlyshow/main4501325.shtml?source=RSSattr=U.S._4501325

He's going to serve some major time.

LTR_Seeker
10-05-2008, 11:39 PM
great eben waiting forver for tha low life thug deserves

IsuckTgirlCock
10-06-2008, 04:47 AM
I like Odge, glad he got away with it the first time, hope he appeals this and walks. Hes a cool dude. I like him

Legend
10-06-2008, 05:11 AM
http://i35.tinypic.com/25r2zw0.jpg

chefmike
10-06-2008, 02:44 PM
Dan Abrams of MSNBC says he thinks OJ aka "the real killer" will get 15-25 years.

InHouston
10-06-2008, 05:08 PM
He should been in prison already for slicing and dicing his ex-wife up with a knife. Other people have been sentenced to Death Row with less evidence than they had on O.J.

Cyclops
10-06-2008, 06:04 PM
the sad fact is that 13 years ago the evidence in the case was so badly mishandled that he was aquitted.

had the evidence been properly handled his ass would have been nailed to the wall and he would have gone to jail for the rest of his life

as it is he was found responsible in the civil case.

this time he got caught dead to rights and this jury swa it in the evidence and found him guilty on all counts

the lesson here should be that no-one can think of his or her self as being above the law.

there are highly publicized criminal cases all the time,some concerning white people (Robert Blake for one )some concerning blacks(O.J. being one).whn a white man commits the crime nothing is said but when a black man commits the crime and is found guilty you always hear someone crying "racism"

endowed
10-12-2008, 12:55 PM
LOL. Right on braveman.

Said like a true imbecile.

I like Odge, glad he got away with it the first time, hope he appeals this and walks. Hes a cool dude. I like him

Remi
10-12-2008, 01:10 PM
I woulda thought that after getting away with decapitating his wife, as in literally cutting her fuckin head off, then stabbing her lover Ron Goldman to death, then walking free, OJ might have had the common sense to gently retire to some beach in Mexico or wherever ... but no, this all-star running back decides he's in some way invincible, decides he now wants to play gangster, so now comes the big fuckin payback OJ.
Watch your back when you drop that bar of soap in the jailhouse shower baby!

I recall an interview with OJ when he was smashing all kinds of 200 yard rushing records for Buffalo, and in that interview he was referring to himself in the 3rd person,
and I was thinking, yeah, he's a great running back but this guy has a massive ego, and he's something of a cunt! Did he kill his wife, yes! Did he kill Goldman, yes!
Did he know when to quit, fuck no! An overblown ego can be a terrible thing. This guy literally got away with murder, and his ego was telling him if I can do that, I can
do anything. So in the words of James Brown ... you gotta get ready for the big payback!

... and please no forthcoming books or book royalties for this psycho!

-

SarahG
10-12-2008, 01:54 PM
Race absolutely played an issue with him during the murder trial, anyone know people who lived in LA at the time? Everyone on the streets were armed to the teeth expecting his conviction, and expecting it to cause race riots (whether these expectations were realistic is another issue, the truth is the jury did know about those fears and probably acquitted him because of it).

as it is he was found responsible in the civil case.

That doesn't mean anything, civil court is a joke when it comes to stuff like this.

Remi
10-12-2008, 02:17 PM
He was aquitted because he had money, was a celebrity to both blacks & whites, and had a very clever lawyer in the form of Johnnie Cochran.
They will appeal this latest Las Vegas heist on the grounds there were no black people on the jury ... but sorry that 'aint gonna work, ... OJ is prison bound!

Someone else in this thread mentioned that drugs were involved, and I have to agree with that, I'm pretty sure OJ was hitting the pipe for crime #1 and crime #2.
How the fuck are you gonna decapitate your wife unless your out of your head on drugs!

envivision
10-12-2008, 02:47 PM
Sure, the racist white man would send OJ to the slammer.... but our next president , the great Obama would send him and all the brothers back to the streets !!!!

Remi
10-12-2008, 03:00 PM
envivision, I know your taking the piss, stop being a naughty boy, go to your room or I'll send the Fedajin to come around and have a chat 8)

Remi
10-12-2008, 03:08 PM
braveman, wise up baby, it's called sarcasm with a gentle hint of irony, and actually it's quite amusing ... no need to grab that rifle yet.
envivision is just joking with you man, ease up.

Legend
11-07-2008, 08:02 PM
OJ Simpson loses bid for new trial in Las Vegas

http://www.montereyherald.com/state/ci_10926410

jjhill
03-21-2009, 03:37 PM
anybody see the juice on family guy sunday?

Silcc69
03-21-2009, 04:49 PM
<<<<<<<<<<<<<