PDA

View Full Version : Are Shemale Asses tighter then GG's Asses?

HP1000
10-03-2008, 05:31 AM
My friends that date TG/TS woman complain that they have loose sloppy feeling asses. I've dated some GG gals that were so tight it hurt my cock. Is this true or just a myth about shemales?

melissacarter
10-03-2008, 05:38 AM
My friends that date TG/TS woman complain that they have loose sloppy feeling asses. I've dated some GG gals that were so tight it hurt my cock. Is this true or just a myth about shemales?

It's true that you guys talk more shit about TS. And get a hobby with all yr free time.

hondarobot
10-03-2008, 05:49 AM

:lol:

This sort of conversation does, on some occasions, take place among guys after drinking several beers, and it's always weird:

"Ya know, I think we need to discuss the tightness of girls assholes. I'll buy the next round (hiccup)".

Honestly though, it is discussed on rare occasions. It's something all us guys regret blabbing about after sobering up.

:shrug

celticgrafix
10-03-2008, 05:53 AM
i dont know yet

Alyssa87
10-03-2008, 06:48 AM
we have prostates which probaly aids in the muscles becoming more relaxed during sex.

saifan
10-03-2008, 06:55 AM
we have prostates which probaly aids in the muscles becoming more relaxed during sex.

Much more of a dignified answer than OP poster deserved. But that is why we love you.

Alyssa87
10-03-2008, 07:01 AM
WeeeLL yanno 8)

dan_drade
10-03-2008, 08:22 AM

Maybe your friends have tiny cocks.

eddymunster90
10-03-2008, 09:03 AM
Are you talking about their anus' or their buttocks? I've met both GG's and TS's with amazingly tight anus'. As for the actual buttocks, the GG's win hands down. GG's can naturally have firm but muscles. Most of the TS's I've met have either not so firm butts or are shot up with silicone.

boondocksaint
10-09-2008, 06:03 AM

Maybe your friends have tiny cocks.

not all of us have big dicks (curse of the white man)

bart666mischta
10-10-2008, 02:50 AM
I think woman will def have a tighter or anus as they have had far less anal sex than a ts.Its so obvious.I recently dated a female postop 22 yr old music student who had been post-op for about 6 yrs and was in her mind a lesbian and honestly i was her first like that.She was a virgin as man b4 changing.Then only slept with 2 guys as a woman so was her 3rd she was hot,long legs, smaller breasts but my god..another story

Anyways thts my spec on size

evalala
11-02-2008, 02:31 AM
Are guy's brains no smarter than a retard that is a better thread posting?

evalala
11-02-2008, 02:33 AM
Any parent who puts a dress on her lil'fem boy child at the age of 7 and insists the kid be h'mone'd up by 17 should be institutionalized.

Justawannabe
11-02-2008, 03:46 AM
eh, I think a parent giving a kid with strong gender issues blockers to prevent the appearance of male secondary sex characteristics is actually being pretty responsible.

The position that no male child should be able to get access to hormones until after the major damage is done is like looking at a cancer patient and saying wait wait... it hasn't spread yet... we don't want to do anything until we have to go to radiation and chemo and there is nothing left of the original organ to save.

Sean

ericanmeza
11-02-2008, 08:52 PM
eh, I think a parent giving a kid with strong gender issues blockers to prevent the appearance of male secondary sex characteristics is actually being pretty responsible.

The position that no male child should be able to get access to hormones until after the major damage is done is like looking at a cancer patient and saying wait wait... it hasn't spread yet... we don't want to do anything until we have to go to radiation and chemo and there is nothing left of the original organ to save.

Sean

THERE ARE MANY YOUNG TS BEING GROOMED FROM UNDER 10 YRS OF AGE AND GOING POST -OP BY 20 YRS OLD IF ANY...LOOK ON MYSPACE