PDA

View Full Version : pictures of me

chrisraid3
10-02-2008, 06:44 AM
i know not the best pictures there are flaws, but what do you guys think? a good start? please go easy

MrsKellyPierce
10-02-2008, 06:48 AM
Babe you should of shaved before this

And your boobs are uneven, are you wearing a bra?

You should buy some falsies from Victoria Secrets.

chrisraid3
10-02-2008, 06:53 AM
Babe you should of shaved before this

And your boobs are uneven, are you wearing a bra?

You should buy some falsies from Victoria Secrets.

yea i know it was a spur of the moment thing and was a lil drunk, but yes i am wearing a bra and its just beginners work

Alyssa87
10-02-2008, 07:25 AM
whip it out

chrisraid3
10-02-2008, 07:29 AM
whip it out

wip what out?

Alyssa87
10-02-2008, 07:31 AM
the only thing that matters 'round here

chrisraid3
10-02-2008, 07:37 AM

ha nope sorry dont go with the norm

NYBURBS
10-02-2008, 09:39 AM

Cock Hound :P j/k lol

mrbig
10-02-2008, 02:22 PM
[...]but what do you guys think? a good start? please go easy

Im not sure this is a good idea, sport....A lot of these girls are very feminine to start with, you are NOT. just because you might feel like a woman, doesn't mean you have" to be" one.... :roll:

lisaparadise
10-02-2008, 02:27 PM
i know not the best pictures there are flaws, but what do you guys think? a good start? please go easynothin wrong with your pix atleast there not photoshopped like most of the retards in here.ignore the morons and negativity and just be yourself

mimiplastique
10-02-2008, 02:31 PM
i know not the best pictures there are flaws, but what do you guys think? a good start? please go easy

DUDE ARE YOU FUCKING SERIOUS ????

Isa_Decadent
10-02-2008, 04:21 PM
What Mimi said, i thougt it was a joke....

Krystal
10-02-2008, 04:59 PM
OMG LOL! HAHA...

it's clearly a joke...

lisaparadise
10-02-2008, 05:06 PM
OMG LOL! HAHA...

it's clearly a joke...and what if your wrong? you guys just made him feel like shit,im quessing that it makes you people feel better about yourselves.

IsuckTgirlCock
10-02-2008, 05:06 PM
dude, you might want to rethink those pics

endowed
10-02-2008, 05:40 PM
dude, you might want to rethink those pics
in other words, isucktgirlcock thinks you're wearing too much and wants to see your cock.
isucktgirlcock calls you a dude because he knows that he looks more feminine than you without even trying.

bigbuttcumcheeks
10-02-2008, 08:02 PM
go for ya dreams hun!

Flying Dutchman
10-02-2008, 08:06 PM
Think twice I guess :)

Dinand
10-02-2008, 09:21 PM
and what if your wrong? you guys just made him feel like shit,im quessing that it makes you people feel better about yourselves.
Or maybe he's being saved from the humulation of the real world out there? I mean I know not every tgirl can look as perfect as Jennifer Justice but still I don't think this will work and it's better he hears it from us then from some gay-basher in a club or something.

chrisraid3
10-06-2008, 09:23 AM
i know not the best pictures there are flaws, but what do you guys think? a good start? please go easynothin wrong with your pix atleast there not photoshopped like most of the retards in here.ignore the morons and negativity and just be yourself

thanks for the support hun i apprecieate it, yea coming on here will save me from being based in rl, but i figured ya know soo many others find support here why not i give it a shot, but i guess not too many ppl are supportive after all

lisaparadise
10-22-2008, 10:29 PM

thanks for the support hun i apprecieate it, yea coming on here will save me from being based in rl, but i figured ya know soo many others find support here why not i give it a shot, but i guess not too many ppl are supportive after allthats because your an unknown and most people in here are americans who arent exactly the smartest peple in the world lol,maybe you should have photshopped your pix like kelly and her friends and spammed the shit out of them every time ya post lol

NYBURBS
10-22-2008, 10:40 PM

thanks for the support hun i apprecieate it, yea coming on here will save me from being based in rl, but i figured ya know soo many others find support here why not i give it a shot, but i guess not too many ppl are supportive after allthats because your an unknown and most people in here are americans who arent exactly the smartest peple in the world lol,maybe you should have photshopped your pix like kelly and her friends and spammed the shit out of them every time ya post lol

Ya because ugly blonde men with their tits exposed in an avatar are just the pinnacle of evolved intelligence. Go suck a dick with your overly broad generalizations.

lisaparadise
10-22-2008, 11:54 PM

Ya because ugly blonde men with their tits exposed in an avatar are just the pinnacle of evolved intelligence. Go suck a dick with your overly broad generalizations.i rest my point

Hara_Juku Tgirl
10-23-2008, 12:01 AM

While i know you're a cool guy thru pms. This just isn't my cuppa tea, sorry sweetie. But w/e floats your boat! lol

~Kisses.

HTG

NYBURBS
10-23-2008, 12:04 AM

Ya because ugly blonde men with their tits exposed in an avatar are just the pinnacle of evolved intelligence. Go suck a dick with your overly broad generalizations.i rest my point

And I rest mine

lisaparadise
10-23-2008, 12:15 AM

And I rest mineroflmfao,awe did i piss you off fagboy heres some more just tp piss you off lol

mimiplastique
10-23-2008, 12:58 AM
sorry did not know you were for real ... you should start with a shave , then a hormone shot

Solitary Brother
10-23-2008, 01:49 AM
sorry did not know you were for real ... you should start with a shave , then a hormone shot

So thats what my problem is.
Yea i crossdress too....seriously.
Im ultra passable and tuna fish cunt!

Luna555
10-23-2008, 02:06 AM
[...]but what do you guys think? a good start? please go easy

Im not sure this is a good idea, sport....A lot of these girls are very feminine to start with, you are NOT. just because you might feel like a woman, doesn't mean you have" to be" one.... :roll:

Actually I disagree to some point...cause I wanted to add...that Just because some guy looks fem and still feels like a guy doesnt mean he should just "become" a Transsexual.

IsuckTgirlCock
10-23-2008, 02:13 AM
you might wanna rethink those pics, dude

NYBURBS
10-31-2008, 07:36 AM

And I rest mineroflmfao,awe did i piss you off fagboy heres some more just tp piss you off lol

lol I almost forgot about this internet battle with Puff the Magic Beast. Pfft your pics don't piss me off, your attitude and out of place comments set me off. Btw since you like to post pics I thought I'd mention the resemblance:

Quiet Reflections
10-31-2008, 07:58 AM

lol I almost forgot about this internet battle with Puff the Magic Beast. Pfft your pics don't piss me off, your attitude and out of place comments set me off. Btw since you like to post pics I thought I'd mention the resemblance:
How dare you compare Pennywise to that clown

NYBURBS
10-31-2008, 08:08 AM
How dare you compare Pennywise to that clown

lol I beg your forgiveness kind sir :wink:

AllanahSexToy
11-02-2008, 01:39 PM
F*CK ALL YOU HATERS....

Baby be yourself...do what makes u feel good inside..

to the haters...All You B*tches Had To Start SomeWhere..No One Is Born PERFECT.

how about helping(tips,pointers,advice) instead of Degrading..

dont u think there is enough negitivity and hate in our community already

DL_NL
11-02-2008, 02:51 PM
Whole lotta love going around here, love the fact that everyone who's been in the same situation still remembers what kind of advice and support they would've needed right then... NOT!

Tiffany Anne
11-03-2008, 12:13 AM
thanks for the support hun i apprecieate it, yea coming on here will save me from being based in rl, but i figured ya know soo many others find support here why not i give it a shot, but i guess not too many ppl are supportive after all

I'm sorry to say this SO isn't the place to find support. For every 1 supportive nice person, you're gonna find 3 plastic surgeon addicted hookers, and 6 "guys" who cling to their "straightness" while pounding themselves fantasizing about getting impaled on "t-girl cock".

That's not to say there aren't some super nice people here, but when you get down to it, HA is a forum for the high end pros and their admirers.

I'd recommend checking out http://urnotalone.com/ .

Hugs!