PDA

View Full Version : I heard about a Dr. in NYC that does medical grade silicone.

nicoleneuman24
10-01-2008, 10:40 PM
injections usually for people who have lipodystrophy or acne scars.. I would love to know any information on this Dr.

I've always had some hollowness in my cheeks and i want a more round face like a fat kid :)

please help me!!!

xoxo
Nikki

Dina Delicious
10-01-2008, 11:06 PM
yes i know him
his name is Dr Frank
allanah and i have been to him for other stuff
message me on myspace hun
xo
DD

AllanahStarrNYC
10-01-2008, 11:19 PM
yes i know him
his name is Dr Frank
allanah and i have been to him for other stuff
message me on myspace hun
xo
DD

She is a right.
He has put some in my lips, it's the micro droplet technique.

www.paulfrankmd.com

sexyshana
10-02-2008, 12:12 AM
There is also a doctor here in oakbrook (chicago).
He is fab!!! You can also message me if interested.

Nowhere
10-02-2008, 02:45 PM
I know it's all your own life, and I fully respect that, but I do feel sort of a moral responsibility to at least say to consider a very minimal job if you are wanting to do silicone on your face. There is this tendency for a number of tgirls to go overkill with this, getting a face that looks no longer just more feminine, but actually unnatural.

It's really the easiest way I can clock a lot of your sisters, and since it's silicone, it's a one-way-street. Considering that you're beyond passable, I'm not sure if you'd really want that.

Again, there's nothing wrong with a small touch-up, but keep it extremely minimal, especially since most people would agree you don't really even need it. Do what you want, but remember that our own minds tend to exaggerate imperfections and I'm only saying this out of respect.

Alyssa87
10-03-2008, 07:19 AM
he does bodywork too?

PeteIsHere
10-03-2008, 08:19 AM
Alyssa, you are beautiful.

he does bodywork too?

qeuqheeg222
10-03-2008, 09:19 AM
what y'all got to good for marcos de hialeah?????