PDA

View Full Version : Whats The Freakiest Sexual Experience Yaw Ever Had?

DatNigga4Real
08-19-2005, 06:59 AM
Yeah you Trannies are some Freak Nasty Bitches!

Dis is how i treat yaw when im around.

http://www.bigbuttfreak.com/free_booty.wmv

Man, I did everything with Trannies and Real Girls. I wanna hear sum shit that you all did, so i can know if there's something i forgot!

Oh and no Gross shit like:

Pissin'
Shittin'
Suckin Feet
and Other Gross shit.

DatNigga4Real
08-21-2005, 06:29 AM
Come On, share the experiences

Man Fuck It
08-21-2005, 02:36 PM
you young dumb motherfucka...lol

you can't be like "you dumb, nasty, dirty bitch...can I borrow a dollar"

they not gone answer you if you ask shit posed in a fucked up type of way...lol

that's like one of these rednecks saying "yall niGGERS are some funky, bug eyed, chicken eating bastards...can one of yall give me a jump"

feel me?

AdmirerOfFemaleWannabes
08-21-2005, 05:07 PM
You say that suckin feet is gross?
I'd say it's same as sucking fingers (it's gross if hands or feet are dirty though)

Also I'd say that licking asshole is more gross than sucking toes.

easilyteased
08-21-2005, 06:24 PM
I dare say there is nothing gross about a CLEAN rim job. (giving or receiving)

Poon36
08-23-2005, 10:27 AM

I really love to lick a tranny's ass. And i like them peeing over me too.

Eric420
08-23-2005, 10:30 AM
you young dumb motherfucka...lol

you can't be like "you dumb, nasty, dirty bitch...can I borrow a dollar"

they not gone answer you if you ask shit posed in a fucked up type of way...lol

that's like one of these rednecks saying "yall niGGERS are some funky, bug eyed, chicken eating bastards...can one of yall give me a jump"

feel me?

Hahahaa!!!!!!!! So true! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Perverted Monk
08-23-2005, 06:26 PM
I can't deal with tossin' the salad.

Its like no matter how much you clean it, freshen it up, whatever , it still taste like....ASS

rick_932
08-23-2005, 10:29 PM

more power to ya playa! you one freaky mofo!

DatNigga4Real
08-24-2005, 03:47 AM

more power to ya playa! you one freaky mofo!

I'd occasionally lick sum bootyhole, but Piss? Damn u a freaky dude.

Miranda Jade Hussey
08-24-2005, 08:35 AM
Hmmmmm

Freak; Well, seeing as I am a Tranny Girl, a Liberal, a Pagan, a Rocker, and don't hide ANY of that, by todays standards, yes, I do think I qualify as a freak.

Nasty; Hmmmm, well, again. I'm usually a nice girl, but when my buttons get pushed, I can come up with some very nasty quips, so again, I guess I am somewhat nasty.

B****; I assume this ais a word that rhymes with what I actually am, which is a Witch. And you know what they say about pissing off a Witch...

now as for the freakiest I have done in bed; I think the time I had my fist in a GGs vagina and my she-cock in her ass probably qualifies, especially since she was orally pleasing another GG at the time.

Ok, I guess I am a freak, but I still don't appreciate being spoken to or of in the fashion the "gentleman" who began this thread did.

Cheers to the gentlemanly (and ladylike) admirers, and Jeers at anyone who disrespects transsexual women as a matter of course.

Miranda

Yeah you Trannies are some Freak Nasty B*****!

Dis is how i treat yaw when im around.

http://www.bigbuttfreak.com/free_booty.wmv

Man, I did everything with Trannies and Real Girls. I wanna hear sum shit that you all did, so i can know if there's something i forgot!

Oh and no Gross shit like:

Pissin'
Shittin'
Suckin Feet
and Other Gross shit.

thanos
08-24-2005, 08:48 AM
The language around here has taken a recent downwards turn. Time to bring out the old bar o' soap.

Miranda Jade Hussey
08-24-2005, 10:55 AM
The language around here has taken a recent downwards turn. Time to bring out the old bar o' soap.

Is there a guidline for posters I can look at so I can know what sort of language is and is not appropriate? I don't want to offend, so this would be most helpful. If its somewhere obvious, I'm sorry for being a ditz...

sincerely

Miri

Tadmirer
08-24-2005, 07:45 PM
Miranda -

You are not only not-a-ditz, but a breath of fresh air.

It's quite an inspiration to some of us to have another enlightened,
articulate TG voice added to this forum.

Conversing about our favorite subjects, with the input of widely varying viewpoints,
but without insults and degrading personal attacks, can educate and stimulate us all.

Now, speaking of stimulation, do you have any photos from that described encounter ? :lol:

I always try to stay on a witch's good side.

Ecstatic
08-24-2005, 08:27 PM
My freakiest sexual experience was an all out orgy many years ago, some 8 or 9 guys and gals who just had a wild old time one night exploring one another's bodies. No TS involved though. I did have one TS threesome once, two girls and me. That was pretty wild, at one point I was going down on one girl while the other was having her way with my ass. Finished with them both giving me head. Just like in the movies. :D

Tadmirer
08-24-2005, 11:49 PM
gone

DatNigga4Real
08-25-2005, 02:14 AM
Ok, I guess I am a freak, but I still don't appreciate being spoken to or of in the fashion the "gentleman" who began this thread did.

Cheers to the gentlemanly (and ladylike) admirers, and Jeers at anyone who disrespects transsexual women as a matter of course.

Miranda

It seems that some people are offended by what is said, huh, well, many of the trannies knew what i meant. I used the word "BITCH" the same way trannies use it toward each other. I dont apoligize so dont expect one, im just saying what i feel to say. "If u dont like it TOUGH its fair enouggggggghhh" i got that from the Truth commercials. OH AND YEAH DATS SUM FREAKY SHIT

Poon36
08-25-2005, 08:11 AM
I like to be topped by a shemale. Asshole licking is what i always do with a shemale, nothing tasted better then a clean shemaleasshole.
I like to suck them from behind with my nose in their asses.

hondarobot
08-25-2005, 06:06 PM
I'm thinking whatever Thanos has planned with that bar of soap could possibly qualify as pretty damn freaky. My mind is spinning with various scenarios.

:shock: