PDA

View Full Version : so is Lindsay Lohan officially a lesbian?

LilWyte
09-29-2008, 06:11 AM
someone told me today that she came out of the closet is it true? http://www.hellarious.com/2008/09/lindsay-lohans-lesbian-friend-caught-in-the-act/ with a rack liek that im not surprised chicks are trying to get with her 2...

francisfkudrow
09-29-2008, 05:33 PM
She kind of came out of the closet. She admitted that she and Samantha Ronson are dating, and have been dating for some time, but to my knowledge, she hasn't really come out and said she's a lesbian or bi.

underdog6
09-29-2008, 05:38 PM
The normal Hollywierd thing. I'm sure it she will move on.

mrbig
09-29-2008, 07:14 PM
gotta love them gossiping teenies :rock2
badass :wink:

mrbig

hwbs
09-29-2008, 08:23 PM
i am sorry if u really care about this mess of an actress u are a loser ....hahaha just kidding ;)

BeardedOne
09-29-2008, 08:29 PM
I saw a headline somewhere that LL 'came out' about her relationship with Ronson. I had to check the date on the paper because it was sooooo old nooz. *Snap*

Mac_Hine
09-29-2008, 08:40 PM
i am sorry if u really care about this mess of an actress u are a loser ....hahaha just kidding ;)
you're not really kidding, are you?

Ben
11-13-2008, 03:15 AM
Lindsay Comes Out As Not A Lesbian

by Ryan Porter
The young actress gets grilled on her sexual orientation.

Lindsay Lohan is following that verse from the Bible, "I'm not gay, but my girlfriend is." Wait, was that in the Bible or on a t-shirt at the It Store? Well, anyway, Harper's Bazaar really went for the young actress's well-publicized jugular in trying to get her to explain her type-defying sexual orientation.
Is she a lesbian? "No." Is she bisexual? "Maybe. Yeah." Is she getting married? "Eventually." Is she marrying a man or a woman? "I don't know." Is Harper's Bazaar going to water torture her until she puts her sexual orientation into words? Yes. Lindsay wouldn't say she is dating DJ Samantha Ronson, that girl she's holding hands with in this photo, but she'll give you one guess as to who she is dating, and you'll be right. "I think it's pretty obvious who I'm seeing," she says. "She's a wonderful person and I love her very much."

Considering all the mail I got about how Ellen and Portia's marriage was the work of the devil, I gather sexuality is already a pretty confusing topic for people and Lindsay isn't making it any easier for them to understand. "I don't want to classify myself," she tells the magazine.

I think that what Lindsay is trying to say is that she's attracted to the overall package that is Sam--the boyish good looks, the hipster tastes, the willingness to listen to her bitch and moan about things for hours at a time. But that doesn't necessarily mean she'd be interested in dating another woman, and therefore she feels like it's inaccurate to call herself bisexual. It's like just because you like "Copacabana" doesn't mean you're a full blown Fanilow.

The explanation Lindsay gave to her little sister Ali is probably just about the wisest thing that's ever come out of this one's mouth. "I've told her that it's OK to like a boy or a girl if you're comfortable with it and it's something you believe you want to do," Lindsay told Ali. "And I told her not to be afraid of who she wants to be." Strong, empowering words. Unfortunately for the rest of the world, who Ali wants to be is a pop star, so it really sounds nicer in theory than in practice.

zukkobaby
11-13-2008, 03:52 PM
My question is... she's Lindsay Lohan, she's pretty hot... her gf is fugly... How does Ellen get that Porsche DiRossi, a hot lesbian, and very hot, young Lindsay Lohan get fugly Samantha Ronson?

Nowhere
11-13-2008, 04:17 PM
I think she's aware that she's like Anne Heche and bi. In fact, I think it's sort of funny a thread like this is posted here. Not to be crude, but just like a number of guys here like girls with pussies and cocks, she likes men with pussies and cocks. And, being that Sam Ronson is pretty much a hipster drag king 24/7, this is pretty clear to me.

And, in relationship to that, just like most of society/the media isn't ready to accept the sort of 'advanced' sexuality of yours yet, it isn't ready to accept hers.

ottorocket
11-13-2008, 06:38 PM
Just more industry attention whoring by LL. Its a tried and true formula for those seeking redemption in the industry to gain respect among the gay peer group and social network. Its like rehab. Watch in a few months she'll revert back to being the whore she always was and chalk it up to just needing to expand her self awareness and be back to shaggin' dudes at every opportunity.

Ben
11-13-2008, 09:35 PM
My question is... she's Lindsay Lohan, she's pretty hot... her gf is fugly... How does Ellen get that Porsche DiRossi, a hot lesbian, and very hot, young Lindsay Lohan get fugly Samantha Ronson?

Portia de Rossi is quite "hot." But attractiveness is very subjective. Lindsay Lohan obviously finds Sam Ronson extremely attractive. Again, entirely subjective or pleasing to her. :) :) :)