PDA

View Full Version : KELLY ANSWERS HER CRITICS!

rusty young
09-28-2008, 04:30 PM
BIG UP KELLY! I USED TO READ ALL THESE FELLAS MOUTHING THIS GIRL OFF ABOUT HER LOOKS, WELL TWO FINGERS UP AT YA! KELLY YOU LOOK AMAZING, KEEP IT UP (EXCUSE THE PUN) ALL YOU NEED TO DO NOW IS SOME FILMS! JOEY SILVERA?

KiraHarden
09-28-2008, 04:52 PM
BIG UP KELLY! I USED TO READ ALL THESE FELLAS MOUTHING THIS GIRL OFF ABOUT HER LOOKS, WELL TWO FINGERS UP AT YA! KELLY YOU LOOK AMAZING, KEEP IT UP (EXCUSE THE PUN) ALL YOU NEED TO DO NOW IS SOME FILMS! JOEY SILVERA?

Hun she just did a scene for Silvera and others as well

rusty young
09-28-2008, 05:33 PM
what ilm was it for silvera?

KiraHarden
09-28-2008, 05:50 PM
what ilm was it for silvera?
I know she did ts babysitters

MrsKellyPierce
09-29-2008, 03:45 AM
Hi Honey I've done

Joey Silvera with Vin Deacon that film should be out soon

I did Transsexual babysitters and I am the cover girl for it I am told by Tom

I did Transsexual Cheerleaders which I will share the cover with the other beautifu ladies in the movie

I also have my own website coming out www.kellyshore.net

altarica
09-29-2008, 11:02 AM
Someone has been giving Kellly a slagging about how she looks? :shock:
Listen up dickheads.
All I ever get to meet over here are not too convincing trannies,so if I could hook up with someone as beautiful as Kelly I would be well made up.
You seem really like a nice person too Kelly.I was going to say "nice girl" but I have seen you with a cock in your mouth. :D :D :D :D :D

altUKsteve
09-29-2008, 11:14 AM
I saw these pics the other day, and I agree, you look fantastic. I can't see how anyone can have a differing opinion. Everyone is welcome to my opinion, and it should answer all questions. :) Thanks for posting, and for being around generally, you make the days a little brighter.