PDA

View Full Version : I MISSED OUT ON DANIELLE FOXX!

rusty young
09-28-2008, 04:22 PM
I NEVER GOT TO EXPERIENCE THE DANIELLE FOXXX TREATMENT WITH HER COCK AND I GUESS I NEVER WILL NOW! DAMN SHE AND HER COCK ROCKED! BET SHE STILL FUCKS LIKE AN ANIMAL WITHOUT IT, KEEP IT GOING MISS FOXXX!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS WHAT I MISSED...

rusty young
09-28-2008, 04:23 PM
MORE...

seagull68
09-29-2008, 01:04 AM
These are some of the nicest pics of Danielle I have seen, thanks rusty. She also has the most amazing bubble butt so please post more!!

Realgirls4me
09-29-2008, 01:54 AM
I NEVER GOT TO EXPERIENCE THE DANIELLE FOXXX TREATMENT WITH HER COCK AND I GUESS I NEVER WILL NOW! DAMN SHE AND HER COCK ROCKED! BET SHE STILL FUCKS LIKE AN ANIMAL WITHOUT IT, KEEP IT GOING MISS FOXXX!!!!!!!!!!!!

THIS IS WHAT I MISSED...

No, no, no! You missed out on her cock -- her COCK. Danielle is still there. You can walk outside your place and find a cock, but Danielle THE WOMAN, replete with everything that makes her a woman unlike any other out there is still there. Her womanhood, her femininity, her eroticness, her sexiness, her body, her LIBIDO, her MIND, her je ne sais quon, et all, are ALL still there. All of the aforementioned is what made that cock attractive to you in the first place, right, and it is all still there. Her cock is what made her a unique woman, but like every other woman on this planet, she is still a special, unique woman unlike all the others, GG or TS.

Teabagger Vance
09-29-2008, 02:06 AM

THIS IS WHAT I MISSED...

Here you go:

ARMANIXXX
09-29-2008, 02:12 AM
No, no, no! You missed out on her cock -- her COCK. Danielle is still there. You can walk outside your place and find a cock, but Danielle THE WOMAN, replete with everything that makes her a woman unlike any other out there is still there. Her womanhood, her femininity, her eroticness, her sexiness, her body, her LIBIDO, her MIND, her je ne sais quon, et all, are ALL still there. All of the aforementioned is what made that cock attractive to you in the first place, right, and it is all still there. Her cock is what made her a unique woman, but like every other woman on this planet, she is still a special, unique woman unlike all the others, GG or TS.

Some would say that because she had SRS, that she goes from super hawt TS girl, now to average, regular, and common (not so regular obviously) GG girl equivalent.

I'm not saying I agree or disagree personally, but that seems to be the sentiment from others. What do you think?

Realgirls4me
09-29-2008, 02:49 AM
Armani,

For me, a great part of the allure to transsexual women -- pre or post-op -- is not just the defiance/resistance/contempt of the gender they came into this world as, but the manifestation or expression of that defiance by conforming to all that we associate as being feminine or woman-like. Be it through their walk, voice, libido, interests, et all, it's that 24/7 daily righting or correcting of their mis-assigned gender that's the biggest turn-on or pique to me. Danielle is the farthest thing from being average, regular, or common (Are you kidding me?), and therein lies that uniqueness -- the road she has traveled to be the beautiful woman she is today -- which is so alluring and attractive to yours truly. She's simply a special woman unlike any other out there.
You might see why I posted what I posted now. It's the woman behind the cock, whether that cock is there or not today, that's the turn-on. The cock was just an extra appendage she had come into this world with and just a extra toy with which to play with, but for me -- for me -- the biggest toy is still the woman's mind. Her unique mind, and the female behind it is the turn-on. She was a beautiful WOMAN with a cock before, but she is also a beautiful, and may I emphasize -- SPECIAL -- woman today without it. :)

... By the way, are you coming down for the Queen Universe Pageant on November 9th? You'd be cool to meet.

Any of that make sense? :)

ARMANIXXX
09-29-2008, 03:20 AM
Armani,

For me, a great part of the allure to transsexual women -- pre or post-op -- is not just the defiance/resistance/contempt of the gender they came into this world as, but the manifestation or expression of that defiance by conforming to all that we associate as being feminine or woman-like. Be it through their walk, voice, libido, interests, et all, it's that 24/7 daily righting or correcting of their mis-assigned gender that's the biggest turn-on or pique to me. Danielle is the farthest thing from being average, regular, or common (Are you kidding me?), and therein lies that uniqueness -- the road she has traveled to be the beautiful woman she is today -- which is so alluring and attractive to yours truly. She's simply a special woman unlike any other out there.
You might see why I posted what I posted now. It's the woman behind the cock, whether that cock is there or not today, that's the turn-on. The cock was just an extra appendage she had come into this world with and just a extra toy with which to play with, but for me -- for me -- the biggest toy is still the woman's mind. Her unique mind, and the female behind it is the turn-on. She was a beautiful WOMAN with a cock before, but she is also a beautiful, and may I emphasize -- SPECIAL -- woman today without it. :)

... By the way, are you coming down for the Queen Universe Pageant on November 9th? You'd be cool to meet.

I won't be comming for the Pageant cause I have a wedding to go to the weekend before, and I don't wanna be off 2 Weekends in a row because of what I do (Sales).

I hear what you're saying, but I'm just not so sure that a TS can actually make a better woman than a GG......certainly perhaps different, which I guess I can understand a bit since it's their "differentness" that attracts many guys (including myself) to TS's in the first place.

It's just that, for me, when they do go SRS, the "differentness" aspect to what I'm talking about.....it sort of goes away to me, and now, I see them as closer to a GG....only typically, and I know this is gonna sound bad, but.....not quite as good.

Solitary Brother
09-29-2008, 03:36 AM

THIS IS WHAT I MISSED...

Go fuck a dude......they have "COCKS" too ya know.
Im just sayin'......

Realgirls4me
09-29-2008, 04:00 AM
Armani,

I think if you and I were to sit down and talk about this over some heady libations, we would possibly agree far more than we disagree. I sense a lot of overlap.

For me, it's still what is between a woman's ears -- pre-op or post-op -- and not so much between their legs FIRST and foremost. It all starts with her mind and goes from there. The cock, if she still has one, is just an appendage that distinguishes her from her post-op or GG sisterhood ... something else to play with (a bonus), but not really necessary for yours truly. For you, it seems it's more about the physical sensation, the carnal aspect and such, and that's cool too. I understand. There is nothing wrong with that at all. It's akin to how you and I might come at and interpret a beautiful, yet complex, work of art. We would each come at it through different ways and lenses. It all comes down to different strokes for different folks as they say.

... I know what you mean about scheduling. I haven't even asked for that weekend off yet (I am going to ask for five days off), so maybe I shouldn't be so certain I'll be there myself, but right now it's like a 99.9 chance I'll be there.

jp4ia
09-29-2008, 05:09 AM
She had one of the best looking cocks of all time....

SexyCollegeGuy88
09-29-2008, 10:07 AM

Richctdude
09-29-2008, 02:11 PM
she is still the hottest girl ever

rickie
09-29-2008, 03:23 PM
I would dig in with this woman anytime, anyway... She is one of the hottest women in this dimension.

Thanx for beeing with us Danielle.

20cm
11-15-2008, 08:52 PM
I missed the old danielle too...but if you try to express that in this forum you get flamed...a lot...

http://www.hungangels.com/board/viewtopic.php?t=35576&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=80

MrsKellyPierce
11-15-2008, 09:23 PM

Some would say that because she had SRS, that she goes from super hawt TS girl, now to average, regular, and common (not so regular obviously) GG girl equivalent.

I'm not saying I agree or disagree personally, but that seems to be the sentiment from others. What do you think? Danielle is far from common or regular in looks if you see her in person. She's a gorgeous woman.

Danielle Foxx
11-15-2008, 11:57 PM
Danielle is far from common or regular in looks if you see her in person. She's a gorgeous woman.

You are too kind sweety. Same goes to you. It was great meeting you, I like your energy and personality. It's honest and real. I appreciate that.

You are a gorgeous girl. Don't ever forget it!

Danielle Foxx
11-15-2008, 11:58 PM
Armani,

DAING!!!! And all of that coming from such a handsome well dressed man like you? I would have never guessed

And BTW - There is nothing wrong with people missing my cock. I liked it too, it's place is inside me and not outside. LOL
I don't mind at all that people enjoy my work pre-op. I just don't care about people criticizing me for my decision and saying rude things about it.

artemis2085
11-16-2008, 12:02 AM
I don't mind at all that people enjoy my work pre-op. I just don't care about people criticizing me for my decision and saying rude things about it.

Which is the idea to begin with. You wanted something - you wanted to be something (you) and made it happen. Its a very romantic notion.

Best of luck to you in the future...

Danielle Foxx
11-16-2008, 12:07 AM

This was my very first main streem shoot. EVER!!!!

NoSay
11-16-2008, 01:05 AM
Better without honestly. I have one dont need two lol.

Realgirls4me
11-16-2008, 01:11 AM
DAING!!!! And all of that coming from such a handsome well dressed man like you? I would have never guessed

And BTW - There is nothing wrong with people missing my cock. I liked it too, it's place is inside me and not outside. LOL

(blushes) Aw, shucks. Thank you. Compliments will get you everywhere, I mean EVERYWHERE, young lady. :)

Actually, I was trying to rob you while you were frantically working that ATM machine right before you went on stage. It looked like an opportune time to do it. ;)

thezodiac
11-16-2008, 01:24 AM
WoW!!! looking fuckin' cute, as always!!!

CaptBilly
11-16-2008, 02:05 AM
I couldn't help posting my two cents, this is a ridiculous thread!

Danielle is just as beautiful as she was before her SRS, honestly what changed about how beautiful she was and still is. I would still die for a chance to meet her!

Danielle Foxx
11-16-2008, 02:07 AM
Here, I did some homework and this is one of the best scenes I think I did...http://www.tube8.com/shemale/danielle-foxxx/52340/

Danielle Foxx
11-16-2008, 02:09 AM
Actually, I was trying to rob you while you were frantically working that ATM machine right before you went on stage. It looked like an opportune time to do it. ;)

I owe Buddy 20 bucks so I was trying to get the money out cause Felicia is usually my Daddy but she was out of Cash because she the Yukan parking lot is now closed. The fucking machine was broken.

I left early cause I was tired and wanted my rest. I have been working too much.

Do you smell as spiffy as you look?

Danielle Foxx
11-16-2008, 02:14 AM
http://www.tube8.com/hardcore/danielle-foxx-interracial/56854/

My first video EVER

Felicia Katt
11-16-2008, 02:25 AM
Those of you who think Danielle was nothing but her cock or is now nothing without it, know nothing about her and should have nothing to say.

said as her friend, and not her "daddy" LOL

FK

seagull68
11-16-2008, 02:26 AM
Wow! Thanks for the link to that clip on tube8 Danielle - what an amazing scene. Which film was it from please?

It was great to see you gagging on that black cock before he squeezed it up your arse balls-deep...and then when he lifted you up in the air...that nearly sent me over the edge!

Even though you no longer have a cock for us to admire, you still have one of the most fantastic bubble-butts I've seen on any girl!

Thanks again babe.

Danielle Foxx
11-16-2008, 02:28 AM
This is the controversial scene of My Topping Skills at their best.
This scene would have never happened had it not been for Vicki telling me to do it - It's all her fault ! lol

http://www.tube8.com/shemale/shemale-danielle-fox-threesome/41931/

artemis2085
11-16-2008, 02:29 AM
Wow! Thanks for the link to that clip on tube8 Danielle - what an amazing scene. Which film was it from please?

It was great to see you gagging on that black cock before he squeezed it up your arse balls-deep...and then when he lifted you up in the air...that nearly sent me over the edge!

Even though you no longer have a cock for us to admire, you still have one of the most fantastic bubble-butts I've seen on any girl!

Thanks again babe.

Poetic in a way, isn't it?

Bostonsub
11-16-2008, 02:37 AM
Here, I did some homework and this is one of the best scenes I think I did...http://www.tube8.com/shemale/danielle-foxxx/52340/

Amazing Danielle! You have always been a favorite!!!!

Danielle Foxx
11-16-2008, 02:42 AM
Vicki, Belladonna and I - the famous scene
http://www.tube8.com/shemale/fetish-sex/72438/

Danielle Foxx
11-16-2008, 02:50 AM
With Trinity Post - http://www.tube8.com/shemale/shemale-girl-/6648/

Danielle Foxx
11-16-2008, 02:54 AM
With Ariana Jolee and Vicki Richter - http://www.tube8.com/shemale/-trannys-girls/1205/

Bostonsub
11-16-2008, 02:59 AM
Vicki, Belladonna and I - the famous scene
http://www.tube8.com/shemale/fetish-sex/72438/

Danielle... you're killing me! You.... Belladonna and Vicki! 3 of my favorite stars! Keep em cuming!!!

sdman
12-05-2008, 09:49 PM

what a waste you went post op.

gaiseric
12-05-2008, 11:00 PM
sdman, I have to say that's not exactly an appropriate remark to direct at Danielle when she is obviously happy with the direction her life is going. Think it if you want to, but it's not necessary to put it in a thread about the person concerned. 8)

I love tits
12-05-2008, 11:47 PM
Danielle just to let you know...your tits are perfect.

Danielle Foxx
12-06-2008, 01:59 AM
CLOSE YOUR EYES IF YOU HATE PUSSY!

chillblades
12-06-2008, 03:53 AM
I liked u before and ............ I still like after!!!
With or without u r above the rest

The best Shemale ever was and now the best girl ever!!

xxx

Silcc69
12-06-2008, 06:03 AM

You are being selfish but I agree.

Godownunder
12-07-2008, 07:03 AM
Man.....I'd bang her with or without.....Danielle is, seems to me, a fantastic person, with or without wood.......
Would love to have been with her before srs......but equally happy to get a shot with her post-op......

sdman
12-07-2008, 07:52 PM
sdman, I have to say that's not exactly an appropriate remark to direct at Danielle when she is obviously happy with the direction her life is going. Think it if you want to, but it's not necessary to put it in a thread about the person concerned. 8)

and why not I am entitled to my own opiinion.

sdman
12-07-2008, 07:53 PM

You are being selfish but I agree.

lol

gaiseric
12-07-2008, 09:48 PM
I agree that you are entitled to your own opinion, but it is not always appropriate to voice it. Just because you disagree with Danielle's direction in life you don't have to hide behind your computer and put it on a public forum. It's a negative statement that adds nothing to the thread. Maybe you should go by the old adage that if you have nothing good to say, don't say anything.
You never know, it might just work 8)

Danielle Foxx
12-07-2008, 10:10 PM
I agree that you are entitled to your own opinion, but it is not always appropriate to voice it. Just because you disagree with Danielle's direction in life you don't have to hide behind your computer and put it on a public forum. It's a negative statement that adds nothing to the thread. Maybe you should go by the old adage that if you have nothing good to say, don't say anything.
You never know, it might just work 8)

Or the old saying:

Opinions are like assholes, everyone has one - or in this case - is one!

I honestly respect everyone's need for cock. No question about it.

danoninho
12-08-2008, 03:39 PM
Com certeza a TGata mais bonita que já vi! E agora, uma linda mulher!!!

Beijos do Danoninho!

PrinceVince99
12-08-2008, 04:02 PM
Ms. Foxxx as much as I hate the fact you had SRS I am extremely happy for you. I first saw you like five years ago and I instantly fell in love. Sorry if im kissing your ass but you will always be fucking beautiful. This is my fav pic of you of all time, it was my wallpaper for a year.

Danielle Foxx
12-08-2008, 06:09 PM
Com certeza a TGata mais bonita que já vi! E agora, uma linda mulher!!!

Beijos do Danoninho!

Oi Danoni,

Beijos tambem, voce mora no Brasil? Que legal que me escreveu em portugues, eu estou esquecendo tudinho mais se quizer escrever um recado pessoal agente pode falar mais.

XOXO

Danielle Foxx
12-08-2008, 06:10 PM
Ms. Foxxx as much as I hate the fact you had SRS I am extremely happy for you. I first saw you like five years ago and I instantly fell in love. Sorry if im kissing your ass but you will always be fucking beautiful. This is my fav pic of you of all time, it was my wallpaper for a year.

That was the first photo set I ever did for my website, I love the CalKing Sheet behind me. LOL

blitzkreig84
12-11-2008, 11:11 AM

Danielle, you said here this was one of the best scenes that you did, but you didn't say why...details please!!! Was that because you enjoyed it during shooting the scene or you liked when you watched it later or you got alot of positive reviews?
I watched that scene and i liked it toooo much, you were really hot in it, very pretty and your performance was outstanding,but you know what? My favourite scene for you has always been the first one you did for tranny suprise, you looked lovely in it and i really could see how you were turned on; it was clear for everyone how your cock was hard through it all ;)..although you didnt have a cumshot in the end which i dont know WHY?? :(

anyways, just wanted to tell you how much i adore you, before and after the SRS and i hope you are happy with your new life style ;)