PDA

View Full Version : WHAT TYPE OF TRANNY LOVER(CHASER) ARE U

BADAZZBODY
08-18-2005, 07:58 PM
I NOTICE IS A BIG STIPULATION AMONGST GUYS..WHEN IT COMES TO TRANNYS AND I NOTICE THAT ALL GUYS ARE DIFFENT AND ARE INTO TRANNYS FOR ALL DIFFERENT REASONS SOME LIKE CD SOME LIKE REALLY PASSABLE SOME LIKE MODEL TYPE, EXTRA HUNG NOTHING ELSE COUNTS, SOME LIKE A WALKING PLASTIC BARBIE..SOME LIKE AROUND AWAY HOOD STRIPER LIKE CHICK..COLLEGE GIRL..AND SOME LIKE NIGGA WIT A WIG...HAHA SO WHAT TYPE OF TRANNY CHASER ARE U

rick_932
08-18-2005, 08:07 PM
i like the ones thats really passable. the first ts i saw was barbie woods and she did it for me

NYCe
08-18-2005, 08:07 PM
She's got to look like this........

TomSelis
08-18-2005, 08:12 PM
Oh No!! ^^^^^^

romeo
08-18-2005, 08:17 PM
HAHAHA!! :lol: :lol:
really sexy

BADAZZBODY
08-18-2005, 08:20 PM
WOW OMG IMMA ASSUME U JOKING ...BUT HEY U MIGHT BE DEAD ASS SERIOUS.. THAT WAS TOO FUNNY

NYCe
08-18-2005, 08:22 PM
I'm joking!!!! HONEST lol

Big Booty Shemale Lover
08-18-2005, 08:23 PM
passable ones thats passive

SexxxyJade
08-18-2005, 09:00 PM
I NOTICE IS A BIG STIPULATION AMONGST GUYS..WHEN IT COMES TO TRANNYS AND I NOTICE THAT ALL GUYS ARE DIFFENT AND ARE INTO TRANNYS FOR ALL DIFFERENT REASONS SOME LIKE CD SOME LIKE REALLY PASSABLE SOME LIKE MODEL TYPE, EXTRA HUNG NOTHING ELSE COUNTS, SOME LIKE A WALKING PLASTIC BARBIE..SOME LIKE AROUND AWAY HOOD STRIPER LIKE CHICK..COLLEGE GIRL..AND SOME LIKE NIGGA WIT A WIG...HAHA SO WHAT TYPE OF TRANNY CHASER ARE U

And sum guys like all of the above. The majority of the guys i see and come in contact with are attracted to me, my girlfriend who looks nothing like me, my gay (guy) friend when he is dressed in drag, and any other girl they come in contact with. Sometimes it just dont matter. Now thats my definition of a tranny chaser.

romeo
08-18-2005, 09:10 PM
And sum guys like all of the above. The majority of the guys i see and come in contact with are attracted to me, my girlfriend who looks nothing like me, my gay (guy) friend when he is dressed in drag, and any other girl they come in contact with. Sometimes it just dont matter. Now thats my definition of a tranny chaser.

:idea: This is a definition of a "high testosterone guy" not of a tranny chaser Jade :|

JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
08-18-2005, 09:12 PM
I like Jade..........................................
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww she's my sista
that's taboo
ummmmmmmmmmmmm nevermind

Donko
08-18-2005, 09:18 PM
I like a more Boadcious Tgirl with a big ass and big cock. I am still looking for my first experience with a Tgirl, so looking at photos, I have decided that is what I dig in a Tgirl.

What about your Bad, are you more of a top or bottom and what kind of guys do you like?

SexxxyJade
08-18-2005, 09:23 PM
I produce testosterone too baby, remember, and sumtimes i get so horny that i'd wanna bang a hole in the wall. But I still have standards and what attracts me and what doesn't. I dont care if I hadn't had sex in 2 yrs I still would'nt fuk certian guys that im not attracted to. Im saying in my experience Ive seen guys give cd's the same traetment they give me...." wow ur beautiful" "ur soo sexy" " can i take u out". And I look at these girls then look at myself and wonder ....dayum what must i look like if thats what attracts you. But oh well.
P.S. I luv you JWBL

Donko
08-18-2005, 09:27 PM
Hey Jade,

What turns you on- what kind of guy makes you just want to "fuck a hole in the wall"? Do you like being in control or giving over that control?

And what kind of guys make you want to vomit??

hwbs
08-18-2005, 09:30 PM
I produce testosterone too baby, remember, and sumtimes i get so horny that i'd wanna bang a hole in the wall. But I still have standards and what attracts me and what doesn't. I dont care if I hadn't had sex in 2 yrs I still would'nt fuk certian guys that im not attracted to. Im saying in my experience Ive seen guys give cd's the same traetment they give me...." wow ur beautiful" "ur soo sexy" " can i take u out". And I look at these girls then look at myself and wonder ....dayum what must i look like if thats what attracts you. But oh well.
P.S. I luv you JWBL

we see that conduct in the wild...meaning the right hand corner of club shelter on any given monthly party,lol "referring to the cd comment"

romeo
08-18-2005, 09:35 PM
I know what you mean.....I'm just joking 8)

P.S. I luv you JWBL

...and me?? :cry:...poor me I need love

hillbilly
08-18-2005, 09:46 PM
passable and petite bottoms. no not small asses. lol.

BADAZZBODY
08-18-2005, 09:53 PM
i was saying what type of tranny chaser are u meaning what type of trannys cd's that u are mostley attracted too..

as for me no disrespect i am attracted to all races i have seen some fine men of all races, and styles..so i dont discrimanate but i more lean too a guy that holds down his own financial, one thats funny, and adventurous that likes to go places and do things.. preferbaly tall cause i am 5'4 brownskin or darkskin medium to cut up not to balky..looks are cool but i like my man to be sexy more than anything and a nice ass and dick wit a pretty smile and i am straight..and thuged out cause i like to fell protected..in case some shit pop off (wink)

but enough about what i like cause i can type a novel what about u

Donko
08-18-2005, 09:58 PM
I love the thick tgirl with a good sense of humor and can be feminine but can also be dominant with a thick cock and know how to use it. The tgirl can't have too much facial surgery- it just looks creepy.

I live between Baltimore and Philadelphia and it is tough to find a good Tgirl who will be responsive to guy who is looking for a first time experience.

BADAZZBODY
08-18-2005, 09:58 PM
my ass shakes too check out my video

romeo
08-18-2005, 10:06 PM
....must be really soft....I'd like to bite it :twisted:

SexxxyJade
08-18-2005, 10:12 PM
Hey Jade,

What turns you on- what kind of guy makes you just want to "fuck a hole in the wall"? Do you like being in control or giving over that control?

And what kind of guys make you want to vomit??

Wow, I feel like im on the phone with a client...lol How did this sot light turn to me neway. But im a nice gal and i will answer ur questions. The kinda guy that drives me crazyyy yo wannna bang his bak in. Mind yiu I am very versatile which means I dont need to flip flop everytime i have sx, If the guy is a top..I will ride that dick into the sunset, if he is a bottom i will bang his nak out into convulsions. But the kinda guy that really makes me crazy ( bttm guy) is slim, mind u i dont like alot of muscles, smooth skin, long legs that i can throw in the air and behind my shoulders, and 2 nice plum cakes ( azz cheeks) a nice clean juicy hole that i can stick my tongue into. He must know how to take sum dik and call my name and talk dirty to me while im doing it.....wow, i cant believe i just said that, u guys must think im a real freak :lol: oh well. moving on. the kinda guy that makes me crazy (top guy) is tall, slim, smooth all over nice dik, meaning something nice and thick ( not too big) just enuff to fill me up. I like for it to hurt a little bit at first, heyy pain is good, then after a while pure estacy, one of the things that ive gotten into lately that really turns me on is beong face fuked. Me laying flat on the bed and him stradinglind me woth that hot dik in my mouth just banging my tonsils out. wow somtime i cium like this if i play with myself. * catch video 'gang bang bmore" on my site for an example...that was hott. anyway i have never really came across a guy to make me vomit, guess i like a variety too. so i hope this answers all ur questions.
kisses

romeo
08-18-2005, 10:23 PM
fiuuuuuu!!!! what a reply
Now I need to do something....lol :lol:

Donko
08-18-2005, 10:37 PM
Great insight Jade!! I am a slim white man who just wants to be your's one night!! When are you coming to Philly?

SexxxyJade
08-18-2005, 11:11 PM
Oh my..I haven;t been on a blind date in a long time. And most have been a bad idea...lol But i guess im always down for meeting new interesting people. Next time im in the city ( end of Sept) ill hit up up, just drop ur email or number in my box papi.
kisses

TomSelis
08-18-2005, 11:25 PM
P.S. I luv you JWBL

we see that conduct in the wild...meaning the right hand corner of club shelter on any given monthly party,lol "referring to the cd comment"

My first couple of parties, I was run out of that corner. *little strange men with bags*

BADAZZBODY
08-19-2005, 01:14 AM
i guess every body for got the subject...lil what wit bags,, i am lost what are they..

romeo
08-19-2005, 01:21 AM
You're right BADAZZBODY....... :idea: perhaps because I'm white I'm attracted most of all by black tgirls

BADAZZBODY
08-19-2005, 01:52 AM
right about what what u mean

Ecstatic
08-19-2005, 02:35 AM
Great topic! Jade, great to hear a girl who really likes both top and bottom. I've never accepted the idea that ALL TS hate their dicks and don't want to use them; I've been with too many girls who get a lot of pleasure there yet are 100% feminine in every other way.

Anyway, for me I love a girl to be feminine in appearance, with soft, smooth skin, pretty, nice boobs (proportionate to her body if you know what I mean), nice legs, who likes to use her tool or at least to receive oral. I'm versatile, so I like to give and receive, though the girls I've seen over the past year or two seem to prefer to top! (Which is cool!)

Mega, I hear you on the lifestyle thing. If I weren't in love with the woman I've shared my life with for 30 years -- married for 24 -- then I would love to be in a serious relationship with a ts. My wife is the most understanding woman on the planet, she's totally cool with my seeing the girls (and has even met my favorite girl socially!), so I'm incredibly lucky that way. So what's MOST IMPORTANT to me about a girl is that we be friends. I love to be able to call a girl up and just chat with her, or go to dinner, or help one another in different ways. There have been a couple of girls I've gotten to know well that way, and that beats the sex hands down (though I love the sex--my ass is yours if you want it, Jade! LOL).

BADAZZBODY
08-19-2005, 02:51 AM
wow thats amazing i have heard that so many times..about men shareing what they do on the outside wit their wives...some women are really bread to stick by their husband no matter to death do they part..congrats to ya wife she is one strong woman thats amazing...to know and deal wit a man thats open about his fetish and fantasies and not be judged.. alot of wives would would be at he court house filing divorce...thats y men keep shit on the low...u really got it good once again ...triple wink

Man Fuck It
08-19-2005, 02:53 AM
i don't just fool with any old chick, ts or otherwise...I have very high standards.

She has to be a dime or at least a 9.

Toes done, nails done, hair done, dressed to the motherfucking 9's...

I do it big so she gotta hold her shit down to.

I want a bitch that can walk with me and make me wanna beat a motherfucker ass for staring too hard.

I like cocky bitches. Bad bitches. Straight up don't give a fuck types.

I prefer 5'10 and under, 160 and under, i've been on this redbone kick for a minute but will fuck with a delicous caramel shortie in a hot minute...

Ecstatic
08-19-2005, 03:11 AM
Bad, you've got that right! I know I'm lucky, and I love my wife all the more for it. She has just two concerns: that I'm careful healthwise (I am!), and that I don't break the bank. Thing is I'm bi and gave up that side of things when we were married years ago, and she doesn't want to deny me being able to express that part of myself. I'm not into guys, but I love being with a beautiful tgirl, and she's quite happy that I can be. She knows there's no threat to her; I'm friends with a couple of girls, but not more than that.

canihavu
08-19-2005, 03:31 AM

I love tranny's with big titties a big ass and nice dick (sort of like you!!!!)

DatNigga4Real
08-19-2005, 05:17 AM
What I like in a Tranny Or Real Chick.

I like Em Tall------- 5'8'' or Taller (Tall for a girl)

I like Em Thick ------------ about 150 thru 175

I like Em To Have a Phat Ass ----- I love to watch it clap during backshots

I like Brown Skin Bitches -------- Soft Smooth Skin

I like Intelligence -------- Have a Plan Bitch

I Only fuck wit 8's and up, no more scutty ugly look like shit bitches.

Eric420
08-19-2005, 05:30 AM
I like pretty girls... TS or GG... whatever... A good looking girl is a good looking girl... I just like pretty girls. All sorts of looks...

Girls I think are hot:

Sol
Allanah Starr
Gia Darling
Saskya
Barbie Woods
.ca Foxx
Mariana Cordoba
Raquel

I think all these girls are amazingly good looking and look very touchable.

Sometimes the voluptuous look works for me... sometimes the slim and stacked... I definatly love boobs... I'm definatly hedonistic, at least as much as the next guy.... lol...

e

romeo
08-19-2005, 12:40 PM
And I look at these girls then look at myself and wonder ....dayum what must i look like if thats what attracts you. But oh well.
It doesn't have any sense for me
If I was bisexual should my girlfriend feel less woman or attractive or
feminine because I like also men? :|

tannedblkmale
08-19-2005, 02:55 PM
for me shes got to be dime piece material...model type..nice attitude..hopefully smaller than me..im 6ft1 but i may make an exception. nice mentality and knows how to take care of her man

brickcitybrother
08-19-2005, 03:02 PM
Well I prefer someone who's a BBW type at least thick. I want her to be, just like a GG girl I would be interested in... pretty, funny, ladylike, sexy and just the right amount of sexual. I guess I want a regular girl ... who happens to have a lil sumthin special. Since I'm all masculine, it'd be nice if that lil sumthin ... was really little too. lol

brickcitybrother
08-19-2005, 03:03 PM
P.S.

BADAZZBODY - You seem to fit that bill wonderfully.

Tadmirer
08-19-2005, 07:23 PM
gone

Ironhead
08-20-2005, 05:48 PM
For me, the girl has to be feminine; in everything from looks to mannerisms to voice. Dark women have the edge; black, latina, just tan as hell even -- I'm of Scotch-Irish ancestry so they're all exotic to me:) Breasts don't matter as much as the eyes, but I'd be lying if I said I'm not turned on by bigger ones. As for the cock, again, bigger is better, but it all hinges on the femininity and personality. If those two things click, all the physical elements fall to the wayside. I'm a big guy, played football and boxed in college and have kept at the weight training over the years, so I'm still built pretty well and don't have trouble finding a date. I've seen a little bit of everything over the years and there's probably more things that get me hot than don't, but I'm still a sucker for girl who goes limp in your arms when you show her you have just what she needs :lol:

OEMEnemyNum1
08-15-2008, 07:11 AM
I'm a barbie kind of guy. I like a really done up girl

gueboduro
08-15-2008, 09:27 AM
so meni that r beautiful and sexy my favorite is BADAZZBODY she is so sexy damm! :arrow:

zumone47@yahoo
08-15-2008, 04:24 PM
Must present as a lady in public and hot whore sex machine in bed, I love nice tits AA-EE and in between, not obease but no skinney boney type, a hard dick is nice, not a gold digger.

Me just a regular guy that loves girls TG or GG especially if they swallow and have a tight pussy. NO HAIRY chicks eeewww gross.

BBaggins06
08-15-2008, 05:47 PM
Dammit. BrickCityBrother stole my answer. I look for the same things that I find attractive in genetic women. And Jade? Damn. I'd be lying if I said that was TMI. :) She Gotta Have It

hwbs
08-15-2008, 06:19 PM
glad to see the internet hasn't totally desensitized me

the_bo
08-15-2008, 06:22 PM
Easy Virtue if ya get my meaning.. nudge nudge wink wink know what i mean?
I am a leg man so sexy legs are the first thing i look for then a nice looking face and warm eyes!

Deepdarkfucker
08-15-2008, 08:57 PM
Passable, Huge Tits, Small Dick and great ASS

dan_drade
08-15-2008, 10:15 PM
I would have to say that I like a girl that is just average. The reason I say that is because there is only one girl that I have been with in my lifetime that really broke my heart when we broke up (but thats another story). Anyway, I would consider her to be average looking. She had a nice body, but you would not think she had the hottest body if you saw her in a bikini on the beach, but you would think she looked good (but she would never do that anyway). Her face is pretty, but not drop dead gorgeous, she has really long black hair and she dressed faily plain usually in jeans and a t-shirt. I always told her that she dressed and looked like a soccer mom LOL. A lot of the reason I liked her so much is because she was really feminine and she was the coolest person you could ever meet. Anyway, that is the kind of girl I like.

shram1
08-15-2008, 10:25 PM
Easy for me- I love petite tigrls who have a nice round fat ass ( usually they are latino) and she is very feminine out of the bedroom, but in the bedroom she takes control and makes me her slave to her cock.

I also like funny tgirls who know how to laugh at things

InHouston
08-16-2008, 12:45 AM
Very passable. This would have made a good poll.

Tidyboy
08-16-2008, 12:47 AM
passable ones that a dominant and passive . dont mind about race.

cathare
08-16-2008, 01:36 AM
My style are lovely ladies with smooth white skin like "Mandytgirl" damn i am in love with her or sexy latino ladies with nice booty buds....hmmmmmmmmm

smokeslv
08-16-2008, 10:23 AM
For what ever reasons, I have had my best luck with women of color. I truly adored the late Lisa Kage (may she rest in peace). Jade, Badazz, definitely!!

naughtyboy
08-19-2008, 03:53 AM
That's a good question. When I first got into tranny's I wanted feminine ones but over time I developed into a bottom and it became more and more about the size of the cock and how long they can keep it up.

Lick UR Lovely
08-19-2008, 04:53 AM
She doesn't have to be a prima donna or a super model, just intelligent, witty, spontaneous, diverse and respects her body. She can be under 50 and I prefer those....... should I say corn fed woman? But skinny is OK! And I find smaller breasted woman more attractive :D

boondocksaint
08-19-2008, 05:15 AM
i like passable ones with pretty faces

russtafa
08-20-2008, 03:31 AM
i like my ladyboys