PDA

View Full Version : Hot Dam... Has anyone used this product

KiraHarden
09-27-2008, 06:52 PM
Ok I was at a ARC ( aides resource center) for a meeting and I was given these 10"x 6" thin polyurethane sheets that you use for oral sex, that you wrap around a penis.

Has anyone used these things? If so what's your opinion

www.femalehealth.com

tsntx
09-27-2008, 06:56 PM
you CANT, you can NOT, DONT, do NOT use

saran wrap

omg.... whoever told u that bs is stupid as fuck

NYTSJulie
09-27-2008, 07:07 PM
dont you saran wrap, use one of those....twist tie baggies......works better

KiraHarden
09-27-2008, 07:25 PM

saran wrap
Girl, I have no plans for saran wrap.lol

StaggerLee
09-27-2008, 11:45 PM
Saran wrap? Please....I always tell her that her saliva is a disinfectant, the more she uses, the healthier we are.
OK, assholeness aside,seriously-be careful out there.

tgirlzoe
09-28-2008, 12:04 AM
Dental dams aren't for penises, honey, they're for vaginas or butts.

The chances of transmitting things through cunnilingus is slim but some people want to take every precaution. My ex-fiance and I got a big pack of condoms and a dental dam from a campus fair (they always give out lots of condoms) and we never used the dental dam. We used the condoms for toys because we were fluid-bonded.

I've also never used a condom for oral. This, however, is not so safe. It was a part of our open relationship (polyamory) agreement with my ex-fiance -- bareback oral is okay, just be careful with your choice of partners but bareback intercourse (he had a vagina) was only for between us. He broke that rule with one guy and was like "Oh, it's okay, he was a virgin" but that wasn't the point. *sigh* Open relationships are a mess...

I use condoms for anal less because of safe(r) sex reasons and more because I am rather squicked by the idea of anal sex in general and barebacking in particular because of the poo issue so gloves/condoms always provide that barrier.

For oral though, no, I'm not that safe. :-S Of course, I think that's rather average for people who aren't too promiscuous (though some people would put me in that category because I've had a few partners).

Dental dams are largely expensive and unnecessary as far as cunnilingus goes. But sometimes it's better to be safe than sorry.

Dental Dam (safer sex) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dental_dam#Safer_sex)

tgirlzoe
09-28-2008, 12:09 AM

saran wrap

Really? Because Googling finds this on lots of professional websites' recommendations for safer cunnilingus and analingus.

Justawannabe
09-28-2008, 01:48 AM
Open relationships are a mess... always avoid those if you can, inevitably someone will tip into the jealous sea and its all over.

Dams - issue with these I always thought was that they didn't cover enough area, so you ended up with stuff working its way around the edges too easily.

Sean

wombat33
09-28-2008, 02:04 AM
isn't that a dental dam?

For eating pussy?

endowed
09-28-2008, 02:43 AM
isn't that a dental dam?

For eating pussy?
Defeats the purpose of eating pussy.
Great taste, less filling.
How can you get the great taste if you shield your taste buds?

KiraHarden
09-28-2008, 02:51 AM
Dental dams aren't for penises, honey, they're for vaginas or butts.

The chances of transmitting things through cunnilingus is slim but some people want to take every precaution. My ex-fiance and I got a big pack of condoms and a dental dam from a campus fair (they always give out lots of condoms) and we never used the dental dam. We used the condoms for toys because we were fluid-bonded.

I've also never used a condom for oral. This, however, is not so safe. It was a part of our open relationship (polyamory) agreement with my ex-fiance -- bareback oral is okay, just be careful with your choice of partners but bareback intercourse (he had a vagina) was only for between us. He broke that rule with one guy and was like "Oh, it's okay, he was a virgin" but that wasn't the point. *sigh* Open relationships are a mess...

I use condoms for anal less because of safe(r) sex reasons and more because I am rather squicked by the idea of anal sex in general and barebacking in particular because of the poo issue so gloves/condoms always provide that barrier.

For oral though, no, I'm not that safe. :-S Of course, I think that's rather average for people who aren't too promiscuous (though some people would put me in that category because I've had a few partners).

Dental dams are largely expensive and unnecessary as far as cunnilingus goes. But sometimes it's better to be safe than sorry.

Dental Dam (safer sex) (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dental_dam#Safer_sex)

LOL! Well its been 4 yrs since I've been with woman. Either I heard her wrong or she thought I liked the fish

SarahG
09-28-2008, 02:52 AM
isn't that a dental dam?

For eating pussy?
Defeats the purpose of eating pussy.
Great taste, less filling.
How can you get the great taste if you shield your taste buds?

Yea really, sounds like using a condom to a give a bj- what's the point?

If you're that scared of catching something from the person you're with, that you need to use a dam or a condom for oral, maybe you shouldn't be doing anything!

Teydyn
09-28-2008, 04:15 AM
Either I heard her wrong or she thought I liked the fish
Well, MAYBE she thought you were a woman who could use it herself? Its a thought worth thinking isnt it? =)

KiraHarden
09-28-2008, 04:32 AM
Either I heard her wrong or she thought I liked the fish
Well, MAYBE she thought you were a woman who could use it herself? Its a thought worth thinking isnt it? =)

Nah, I'm not passable