PDA

View Full Version : Milwaukee Brewers

KiraHarden
09-27-2008, 05:34 PM
Will they win the wild card and do damage in playoffs

There is a star player who likes the t-girls.

Oli
09-28-2008, 06:10 AM
I wonder if his favorite is a busty, leggy red head? :twisted:

celticgrafix
09-29-2008, 12:44 AM
they won, good i hate the mets, phillies got it though

kimjongil
09-29-2008, 06:37 AM
[quote="KiraHarden_TS"]Will they win the wild card and do damage in playoffs [quote]

Congrats to the Brew Crew for winning the big game against the Cubs today. The Brewers are a good team, but they have pitching issues so I think that the Phillies will get the best of them. Even if they beat the Phils, the Cubs will beat the Brewers asses.

GO CUBS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KiraHarden
09-29-2008, 08:41 AM
I wonder if his favorite is a busty, leggy red head? :twisted:

Could be could be. :)

celticgrafix
10-03-2008, 02:01 AM
naw u been watching the games, the phillies got this easy

KiraHarden
10-03-2008, 01:02 PM
naw u been watching the games, the phillies got this easy

Yeah, I have to agree :( slim chance still, buts it should be over in 4 max

KiraHarden
10-03-2008, 04:39 PM
[quote="KiraHarden_TS"]Will they win the wild card and do damage in playoffs [quote]

Congrats to the Brew Crew for winning the big game against the Cubs today. The Brewers are a good team, but they have pitching issues so I think that the Phillies will get the best of them. Even if they beat the Phils, the Cubs will beat the Brewers asses.

Looks like you can put a fork into both our teams

Manney Ramirez simply the best player in baseball and quite possible the best ever

GO CUBS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

kimjongil
10-05-2008, 08:26 AM
As usual, my boys (CUBS) went down the toilet fast. The way they played it looked like somebody forgot to tell them they were in the playoffs. I am sick and fucking tired of saying 'wait till next year'.

Glad to see the Brewers won a game against the Phillies. I was suprised to see that CC had lost game 2. He has had an unbelievable season, it reminds me of when the Cubs picked up Rick Sutcliffe in 1984. Good luck with the rest of the series.

Manny Ramirez is probably the best pure hitter I have seen in my lifetime, but I would say that Babe Ruth or Willie Mays were the best baseball players ever.