PDA

View Full Version : Question guys

MrsKellyPierce
09-26-2008, 08:28 PM
How many of you are men that had feelings that you were transgender, but now only date and/or have sex with transgenders.

Different topic I know, but curious.

Jericho
09-26-2008, 08:39 PM
I often wonder what it would be like to have tits...Does that count?

MrsKellyPierce
09-26-2008, 08:43 PM
I often wonder what it would be like to have tits...Does that count? lol no cause you just want to play with them :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Jericho
09-26-2008, 08:49 PM
I often wonder what it would be like to have tits...Does that count? lol no cause you just want to play with them :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Noooo, not just play.
Massage and tweak and squeeze 'em, and...oh, never mind, p'raps yer right! :lol:

KiraHarden
09-26-2008, 08:57 PM
No and they can be a pain. I don't know about the other girls, but sleepin comfortably on my tummy is a thing of the past.

Justawannabe
09-27-2008, 01:09 AM
I have felt that way, but don't date Trans ladies exclusively... I date who catches my eye. I have found that trans girls I can be more open with but they don't generally want a guy who's ever felt that way.

So not sure what you were fishing for specifically.

Sean

shay
09-30-2008, 12:56 AM
im new to the scene. i ifind many ts girls simply beautiful. just dont find sex with them is for me. its still making love to a man. it doesnt do anything for me. never thought of myself as a girl. i like being a guy. but as i said to observe beauty is a wondeful thing regardless of gentic makeup. i tried to cross the line once and nothing happen. oh well u live and learn.

B_Neg
09-30-2008, 01:58 AM
i myself have always felt transgendered. not a day goes by that i don't picture myself in a different light. that said, i came to a point in my life where i realized that, with my lifestyle, and build, it just would never be realistic to transition and be who i wish i could. i love myself regardless and life as well and will always keep it that way. as far as dating goes, i just feel a connection to tg girls. i mean, why wouldn't you be attracted to someone who is beautiful, confident, and openminded. it takes a lot of courage to forsake societal norms and walk the path to be who you need to be. thats true beauty. i would never just date a girl cause shes tg, all those above qualitites count for anyone, no matter how you're born, and a beautiful person is just that. if you can both love life together, all the better. stay openminded and stay beaufiful, and don't forget to have fun while you still can.

(cliche and cheesy i know, but the hell with it, theres not enough honesty left)

msbhaven
09-30-2008, 05:21 AM
Well at the very least I'm a TV and I may be TG (haven't worked up the courage or money to get therapy).

I love tgirl, and girls. I don't know if hormones would change it, but I think I'm a closet lesbian tgirl. I am trying to come out some though. It's just a very scary world out there.

francisfkudrow
09-30-2008, 05:36 AM
I used to wonder if I should have been a girl, and I still admit having a feminine side, but I'm cool with being a guy at this point.

As for the second part of the question, I date both GGs and TGs.

OEMEnemyNum1
09-30-2008, 06:15 AM
On the surface I'm a cool caring feminine looking guy.

Underneath I'm a steroid raging, hairy, bull of a man...... In other words, I'm totally a chick.